Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Have been following and referring to the guide quite a lot which is where it told me to be bold and ask her about them at the date.
Even have a saved spot just as she knocks at the door , nothing changes.
It is you, the MC, that must go visit her for the massage or come to see her when she invites you for the massage session.
Error of my part.

Last edited:
Reactions: Henry73au

Henry73au

Donor
Aug 12, 2017
Since I probably should start a new game , keep Yvette as the plane girl or choose someone else is my thought.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Have been following and referring to the guide quite a lot which is where it told me to be bold and ask her about them at the date.
Even have a saved spot just as she knocks at the door , nothing changes.
You never said so to double check ... You first walked on the beach with Eva in her skimpy bikini, right? And completed the part about taking a closer look and having her tell you about wanting bigger breasts?

Reactions: xapican

Henry73au

Donor
Aug 12, 2017
You never said so to double check ... You first walked on the beach with Eva in her skimpy bikini, right? And completed the part about taking a closer look and having her tell you about wanting bigger breasts?
To the best of my knowledge from memory yes to both of those.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It is you, the MC, that must go visit her for the massage or come to see her when she invites you for the massage session.
Error of my part.
:LOL: :ROFLMAO:;) Guess that was your subconcious expressing the wish to massage my friend ! Good Morning by the way guy´s !

• Haha
Reactions: Monsieur X

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Thanks again Bantry, yes I should try that before restarting.
You would not have to restart from the start for any reason beside wanting to.
No scene/appointements/event need a fresh start to be unlocked expect for the updated "plane girls" scenes which once done are carried out in your current save : meaning, start from beginning, get those scenes, then load your "current" save.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Boobs too big, butt too tight ? Server could could not handle ?
Edit: someone says Amy and I will wake up from my coffin to check.
You can see for yourself now as it's uploaded.
Those boobs are tightly squeezed into that Basque :oops:
Midnight in UK time, so think some server thing kicks in and causes issues sometimes :rolleyes:

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Midnight in UK time, so think some server thing kicks in and causes issues sometimes :rolleyes:
Jep over here happens like at 4:00 am CET or Midnight Central Atlantic Time (Montevideo,BS Aires,Rio) and i got trouble login in recently so it is world wide at least ! ;)

Reactions: SiJa

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
You can see for yourself now as it's uploaded.
Those boobs are tightly squeezed into that Basque :oops:
I saw. red corset the shitznit.
Didn't realize you were from Albion.

• Haha
Reactions: SiJa

ereet

Jun 20, 2018
Some new feature ideas:

Lingerie Night - A one night a week bar event where the girls wear lingerie instead of their usual dresses. Creates an opportunity to see the girls wearing all of the lingerie which you have only seen them wearing either in their room or in sexts that they have sent you. Also creates a new opportunity for bar events which can only be triggered on this night. Also, maybe the perfect setting for a game of titty fighting? Or maybe titty fighting should be a pool thing.. I dunno. Anyways, it seems like it could be a cool thing to set up a super sexy one night a week thing like this.

A tits upgrade for one of the smaller girls? - This seems like an obvious thing to do at some point so I wouldn't be surprised if it's been suggested in this thread many times already. One of the smaller girls, like Sara, Brenda, Lacey, Renee or Delizia (Del would be my choice) have a story arc in which they express a desire for bigger tits and the MC and Joy make it happen. It's an opportunity to create a story and big quest arc for one of the girls, maybe reveal a little more about the story line since it involves Joy's science madness, it's an opportunity to involve Sara and Daniela in the lab and of course it's an opportunity for huge tits, which this game is clearly focused on. It's also an opportunity for the game to lose one of the few girls with regular sized tits so some may complain but, like my mama always said, big tits are the best.;) I realize that this would require an enormous amount of work because all of the girl's scenes would need to be redone with the new tits.. so I guess Darkhound would have to craft some pretty amazing tits for it to be worth it.

Make tasks and quests a permanent part of the UI that you can see at all times and hover over for hints just like in the phone. Make it collapsible to reduce clutter when you don't want/need it. (I see that something like this may actually be added in 0.3.1.0)

Last edited:

hownancoco

Dec 5, 2020
Hey guys
I have one question
how to complete the quest :
Screenshot_20210703-082126_Holiday Island.jpg which is Find Out Why You're on the island.
and it's reward : You need to satisfy your curiosity

ereet

Jun 20, 2018
Hey guys
I have one question
how to complete the quest :
View attachment 1277803 which is Find Out Why You're on the island.
and it's reward : You need to satisfy your curiosity
I think that quest is related to the main story-line, which has not been completed yet. As of 0.3.0.1, the MC has learned a lot and has even heard himself called "special", so he's suspicious and knows that this whole situation is not quite what it seems, but he still doesn't know why or what's really going on.

Edit: I'd also like to point out that the MC asks very few questions for someone who has been asked for sperm samples as many times as he has.. although I guess I can forgive him for not wanting to question his situation when it also involves all those women paying attention to him. Women being obsessed with your sperm is kinda hot.. until they start collecting it and putting it in vials and injecting it in to people. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes