taler

Oct 5, 2017
Noob here, generally how do you increase affection? Is it just by choosing the right chat topics? If so it's kinda repetitive is it safe to just cheat my way into incrementing affection?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I've gotten the Eva scene in the elevator, but I haven't gotten the Yumiko Easter egg during quarters in Hot Shots! And it's not from the lack of trying, I'm starting to think it's a myth!
It's not a myth since I got it on the fifth try. Like the Companion states, saving after the first correct and confirmed part (when he says he got the direction perfect) really helps and you only have two more stages.

Don't know if it was beginner's luck though since I've never gone for it since as you lose your turn (obviously you missed the glass).

Reactions: Henry73au
Dec 7, 2019
Ok, you like her I get it. It's just that I'm not seeing so much content for the slim and lithe girls. Especially Faye, when's the last time we got something substantial with her?
View attachment 1326568
You're not wrong, imho. Faye has a decent amount of content but all the longer storylines feature Yvette, e.g. the dinner, the scare with the sister, the visit in the underground lab - it's an Yvettefest. Not that that's fundamentally wrong but I for one would certainly appreciate a bit of diversity (and more Ivy).

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
You're not wrong, imho. Faye has a decent amount of content but all the longer storylines feature Yvette, e.g. the dinner, the scare with the sister, the visit in the underground lab - it's an Yvettefest. Not that that's fundamentally wrong but I for one would certainly appreciate a bit of diversity (and more Ivy).
Yeah, I get that Yvette's tier 1 but isn't Faye in that tier too? The one sex scene where MC isn't using the blue pill is where Faye's pussy is covered by her blue dress. I would've found it satisfactory if it let us see her pussy while it's getting penetrated.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Did you perhaps notice who's face is the icon for the game?

window_icon.png

Do you think that maybe, just maybe, Yvette and Amy might be two of the developer's favorites?

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
Did you perhaps notice who's face is the icon for the game?

View attachment 1327578

Do you think that maybe, just maybe, Yvette and Amy might be two of the developer's favorites?
That's quite interesting, as it looks like all Amy is getting this update is 1 bug fix. While Yvette is getting 5 new scenes and 2 bug fixes. I don't quite understand how that could be considered equal. It just looks to me like Yvette has been placed in a tier of her own, never mind the fact that one of Holiday Island's selling points is its variety of girls.

Reactions: Alexus87

Alexus87

Aug 10, 2020
I'm just really happy that there will be more content of Desire in the next update :)

And yes. Yvette is Tier 1+

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
That's quite interesting, as it looks like all Amy is getting this update is 1 bug fix. While Yvette is getting 5 new scenes and 2 bug fixes. I don't quite understand how that could be considered equal. It just looks to me like Yvette has been placed in a tier of her own, never mind the fact that one of Holiday Island's selling points is its variety of girls.
Being of the same tier do not confer equality within a tier.
What the developer finds fun will determine things, the game will do as he sees fit.

Edit : Reduced version.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZenGarden

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
To me it does not really matter. Tier 1, tier 99, whatever. As long as we are getting updates (our fix....) and that is what Darkhound is doing. And until now if he has fun and likes it we, the players, do have too :)

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes