• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
IMO the tier system is just a reference/guide to which girls are considered to be popular and have more content.
Should it be split again into more sections?... a waste of time and effort.
Should all girls get their share in new content?... Yes, but it is still a "work in progress" game, so could be closer to that in the end.
If we had each update having a piece of content for every girl, that would take a lot of time and be large gaps between updates.

2 of the new content for Yvette were delayed from the last update, or that update would have taken longer.
Yes, this is more a Yvette update, but it could be a Faye, Heather, Jessica.... more focused update next time.

IMO the more important thing is that the content is relevant to the girl, gives you more about her and her backstory.
No point giving all the girls the same content, as once you have completed one girl, you would really have seen everything.

Also, a large time of the devs work at the moment is in upgrading the quality of old content, and also giving them a more personal feel to be about the girl in them.

It's very much still a "work in progress" game, comments about it being equal etc... should really be made towards the game completion... whenever that is?
;)
You say that yet when I went over how much each content each girl got, dating back to May 18 2020 Yvette got easily double that of Faye. When will he consider it enough content for Yvette? Once she gets 30 sex scenes? Then he'll actually give someone else a proper sex scene? Also, I'm talking real hardcore sex scenes, massage and the like doesn't count as hardcore.

Aug 11, 2020
I have read in another thread that this game apparently has some sort of body modification? can somebody tell me more about what exactly it is?

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
Didn't put a damper on anything or hurt my feelings. Based on your posts, you would like an additional disclaimer about Yvette and her content. Easily solved. Download and paste the attached file into the GUI folder overwriting the existing file.

Holiday Island/game/gui

View attachment 1329124

Now whenever you start the game, you will have the acknowledgement you desire.
I think the best thing to do would be if you could update the interface of the game and put in a Yvette tier? So when you look in the phone it'll say Tier Yvette where it would normally say Tier 1.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I think the best thing to do would be if you could update the interface of the game and put in a Yvette tier? So when you look in the phone it'll say Tier Yvette where it would normally say Tier 1.
Already explained numerous times by numerous individuals that that will not happen. Either accept the game as is, find another to play, that has all the elements you're looking for or create, design and develop your own.

Reactions: Sweet Force

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
To end this Yvette discussion, Amy has the most game content right now. Yvette has been neglected for several updates, although she is the clear nr 1 girl in patreon votes.
So since the update that introduced the lab, Yvette will get more content to catch up and make her number 1 again.
A lot of girls beside Yvette get new stuff with the next upgrade. Miran, Desire, Joy, Heather, Yumiko, Sara and others.

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
Already explained numerous times by numerous individuals that that will not happen. Either accept the game as is, find another to play, that has all the elements you're looking for or create, design and develop your own.
Let me put it to you this way would you put a 130 pound boxer and a 180 pound boxer in the same tier? If so, that would be one uneven tier. What I'd really like is to see you put a poll on this thread to see how many people would still play it if it only had one girl, the options would be all the tier 1 girls. Do you think that in this hypothetical scenario she'd still be number 1? I even have my doubts that she'd beat most tier 2 girls in popularity.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
You say that yet when I went over how much each content each girl got, dating back to May 18 2020 Yvette got easily double that of Faye. When will he consider it enough content for Yvette? Once she gets 30 sex scenes? Then he'll actually give someone else a proper sex scene? Also, I'm talking real hardcore sex scenes, massage and the like doesn't count as hardcore.
So, what you are actually saying is you want more Hardcore content with Faye, who you like.
You don't want her dress getting in the way of a view of her getting some Rumpy Pumpy.
Less of anything with Yvette, who you don't like... which is fine as your personal preference.

That's your personal preference, But the game is not going to be built just on one personal preference.

Your boxing comparison does not work. If you use that, then the tier system would be based on boob size... Faye and Natasha and other big-boobed girls would be in the Super-boobylishious weight, equals in stats competing against each other. But they don't compete against each other. That they are in the heavier boob class does not instantly make them popular or that priority should be given to them for the new Hardcore content.

In the end, this update has Yvette content in it, the decision has been made.
No point crying about it being unfair, and keep posting about it... not going to change anything.

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
To end this Yvette discussion, Amy has the most game content right now. Yvette has been neglected for several updates, although she is the clear nr 1 girl in patreon votes.
So since the update that introduced the lab, Yvette will get more content to catch up and make her number 1 again.
A lot of girls beside Yvette get new stuff with the next upgrade. Miran, Desire, Joy, Heather, Yumiko, Sara and others.
Thank you for informing me about the votes on patreon. However the other tier 1 girls should get at least somewhat similar treatment. Faye doesn't even have more than 1 sex scene where we can actually see her penetrated. I understand that you wish to give the new special characters more scenes, but I for one was drawn to this game more for the actual island girls that were there since the beginning. I implore you to consider giving some of the slimmer girls sex scenes when you can, all I ask is that you take that idea into consideration.

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
So, what you are actually saying is you want more Hardcore content with Faye, who you like.
You don't want her dress getting in the way of a view of her getting some Rumpy Pumpy.
Less of anything with Yvette, who you don't like... which is fine as your personal preference.

That's your personal preference, But the game is not going to be built just on one personal preference.

Your boxing comparison does not work. If you use that, then the tier system would be based on boob size... Faye and Natasha and other big-boobed girls would be in the Super-boobylishious weight, equals in stats competing against each other. But they don't compete against each other. That they are in the heavier boob class does not instantly make them popular or that priority should be given to them for the new Hardcore content.

In the end, this update has Yvette content in it, the decision has been made.
No point crying about it being unfair, and keep posting about it... not going to change anything.
In this case the tier system works off of which character gets the most attention, I never said that I was basing it off of their appearance. I was merely making an analogy to boxing which has a clear and concise weight class, where everyone would know where they stand on a tier list. I was stating there isn't too much of a difference on both ends of a weight class, whereas I feel there is more of a discrepancy in the Holiday Island tier system.

Tier 3 girls of Holiday Island all get roughly around the same amount of content, just as lightweight boxers are all within 5 pounds of one another. That said, all I'd like is for Jessica and Faye who are also in Tier 1 to get some more scenes. Since at the moment Faye and Jessica have approximately 30% less content than Yvette. In the weight class analogy that would be a 140 pound man and a 200 pound man in the same tier. Would you say in this example that those two men should be in the same tier or weight class?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I have read in another thread that this game apparently has some sort of body modification? can somebody tell me more about what exactly it is?

It's genetic modification to build up breasts and / or muscles. In addition to that to make injuries that would take a long time to heal vanish within a week. All this is not done by the MC but the corporation that owns the Island, but somehow the MC's sperm seems to be a key ingredient. Background story has not been fully explained yet, so there is speculation involved.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
That's quite interesting, as it looks like all Amy is getting this update is 1 bug fix. While Yvette is getting 5 new scenes and 2 bug fixes. I don't quite understand how that could be considered equal. It just looks to me like Yvette has been placed in a tier of her own, never mind the fact that one of Holiday Island's selling points is its variety of girls.
Out of Amy and Yvette, who do you suppose has the most content (total of Appointments, Events, and Scenes; not to mention Tasks to complete)?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Henry73au

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
Out of Amy and Yvette, who do you suppose has the most content (total of Appointments, Events, and Scenes; not to mention Tasks to complete)?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was aware of that, I only really care about proper sex scenes. Between them, can you tell me who has more vaginal penetration scenes? As I've already stated that I have no interest in Yvette whatsoever.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I was aware of that, I only really care about proper sex scenes. Between them, can you tell me who has more vaginal penetration scenes? As I've already stated that I have no interest in Yvette whatsoever.
OK, everyone else has tried, and you still want to prove your point. I get it, you want your content.

Guess what? The DEV stepped in and told you, in no uncertain terms, "No". Well, not really, it was more of a "Not Yet". He was even nice about it.

Think of the tiers not as boxing weight classes (which was a silly initial analogy anyway, since there are THREE tiers here and SEVENTEEN in boxing), but more as low, middle and high. Of what? Well, that's the problem. How high is high? Where does "high" start from "middle"? It's in darkhound1's brain, and not open to your interpretation. And since I enjoy the game, even with it's abundance of Yvette content

[voice]
"Damn overused HUSSY!"
[/voice]

*sigh*

I will continue to play it even though MY favorite has NOT ONE SINGLE P to V scene.

Now I have to go calm down my girl, and hopefully we can all give this a rest.

Try to have a nice day.

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
OK, everyone else has tried, and you still want to prove your point. I get it, you want your content.

Guess what? The DEV stepped in and told you, in no uncertain terms, "No". Well, not really, it was more of a "Not Yet". He was even nice about it.

Think of the tiers not as boxing weight classes (which was a silly initial analogy anyway, since there are THREE tiers here and SEVENTEEN in boxing), but more as low, middle and high. Of what? Well, that's the problem. How high is high? Where does "high" start from "middle"? It's in darkhound1's brain, and not open to your interpretation. And since I enjoy the game, even with it's abundance of Yvette content

[voice]
"Damn overused HUSSY!"
[/voice]

*sigh*

I will continue to play it even though MY favorite has NOT ONE SINGLE P to V scene.

Now I have to go calm down my girl, and hopefully we can all give this a rest.

Try to have a nice day.
Do tell if there's any other system with tiers that's as clear and concise as boxing.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
You have a phone which shows all the achievements for each girls right? Look at them and count yourself. Since that is apparently a challenge for you or you're just lazy. Here are the counts for Jessica and Faye, the two you seem to care about. Just vaginal penetration as you requested.

Faye - 3
Jessica -2

Just as an FYI.

Amy - 4
Yvette - 3

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes