KrystalReaper

Feb 25, 2018
Hey, I haven't played since like version 1.8 or 1.9 and am wondering has much changed? Is it worth giving another go now?
Thanks.

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
Hey, I haven't played since like version 1.8 or 1.9 and am wondering has much changed? Is it worth giving another go now?
Thanks.
Well, several hundred renders per release, tons of new animations, quests and quest lines expanded, four new characters (twice as many tits).
But I don't know. What means "much" to you ;)

ps.: Follow these guidelines to have your first sex scene on game day 2.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Beach walk at sunset what time should I her to meet me. I tired 7pm nothing but normal walk
Assuming you are talking about Faye. Catch her at the beach, do a normal walk, glance at her tits, compliment her, and she will invite you to pick her up at her room for a sunset walk.

Reactions: Bantry

master110

Jun 5, 2017
Assuming you are talking about Faye. Catch her at the beach, do a normal walk, glance at her tits, compliment her, and she will invite you to pick her up at her room for a sunset walk.
Yvette' she wants me to go to her room and ask her for sunset walk

All you get is hours I picked 7pm nothing so that can't be sunset

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
darkhound1 There is also an error with the Yvette web search as seen here:
Yvette Error.png
I get the message that I can now search for it but right after the meeting, taking the shower to get clean, and then trying to do the search I get what is in the pic.

Also the error with Natasha sending her sext error from last version that was suppose to be fixed has yet to be fixed. I have spent weeks in game trying to get that last quest pic from her alongside doing the new content and she has yet to send me a sext message.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Follow the instructions on pg.138 of the Companion Guide.
So, to follow up on that, does that mean I would have to lower Faye's affection to 94 for the first and love to 74 to see the second achievement? :unsure: (And I guess lowering love is done by ignoring her for a few days?)

Faye Stats.png

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
So, to follow up on that, does that mean I would have to lower Faye's affection to 94 for the first and love to 74 to see the second achievement? :unsure: (And I guess lowering love is done by ignoring her for a few days?)

View attachment 1436803
Sorry, one is asking about Yvette, but you're asking about Faye. Yes, ignoring works to lower stats. Again, all this information can be found in the Companion Guide. The Guide combined with the built hints on your phone should allow you to achieve everything.

Reactions: MarsUltor

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Bantry Hey buddy, sorry to bring new light to Yvette issues and errors ;) lol I hope you are doing well and saying safe in this crazy world.
Still above ground which is a good thing. No worries about Yvette. Sorry if I got your post confused with someone else's. I can only tell you how I achieved the scene, which may or may not work for you. I still believe that by using the Companion Guide, combined with the built in hints on your phone every achievement can successfully be accomplished.

Reactions: junior366

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Still above ground which is a good thing. No worries about Yvette. Sorry if I got your post confused with someone else's. I can only tell you how I achieved the scene, which may or may not work for you. I still believe that by using the Companion Guide, combined with the built in hints on your phone every achievement can successfully be accomplished.
Oh I got all of Yvette's now save for the Web search which is NOT available in the list as seen in my previous post either on this page or the previous (depending on how many posts you have per page). I can't get the last 1 for Natasha either as it was reported an error in the last version and to be fixed in this version. Right now I am just working on Sara to get her stats up to get the rest of hers now. Would be nice if her implant was hackable ;)

master110

Jun 5, 2017
My God.
It is page 136 and you could just check Yvette spoiler pages anways.
And when you run a search, do it in the entire document.
You think I have all day to search thousands if pages cute.

Well done mate 136 has nothing also. I thought the search was amazing lmao

• Angry

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
You think I have all day to search thousands if pages cute.

Well done mate 136 has nothing also. I thought the search was amazing lmao
If anyone has ever told you that you are resourceful, they lied.

With a little general guidance (i.e., the Companion Guide, the built hints on your in-game phone, and the F95Zone 'Search' feature to search this thread, as Bantry outlined) you should be able to find the information needed to achieve everything in the game and troubleshoot almost every problem you might encounter with the game.

It's not exactly rocket science.

• Haha
Reactions: Bantry and gam2000
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes