anon2002

Nov 30, 2018
Hi darkhound1

I've got another batch of typos/linguistic corrections for you. This includes the whole 3 day trip to the lab and another couple of long scenes, so settle in for a long one...

(I really hope my corrections don't need corrections this time, but I'm not holding my breath!)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

skyui

Jul 2, 2020
My game doesn't start anymore, I've already deleted and reinstalled it but nothing work, there is not even an error message

• Angry
Reactions: Bantry

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Did we get an update on plans for Mia? Isnt she planned as a future permanent resident with a brand new location in mind? Awesome were getting content with her now after 2 years - im hyped to see what plans are in place with her.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

CEO Mode

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Haha
Reactions: junior366

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Yes, but I don't have "save" in the game folder so I tried to find it but didn't found.
The 'Save' should be there under the game folder found within whatever folder you downloaded and extracted the game itself into. And the AppData folder should be located in the path listed. For the AppData to appear you may have to adjust your settings to show hidden files.

Cruise1

Apr 19, 2022
Hey people. New here and I enjoy playing Holiday Island a lot. I have been playing for a week or two and the storyline had me wondering...
So my guess is that the sperm samples I provide, either in a vial or in whatever orifice available, is used or needed for the girls to keep/stay strong and is needed for Joy's Gen Tech to get huge breasts. Joy uses the sperm to create the protein shakes. Am I right?

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hey people. New here and I enjoy playing Holiday Island a lot. I have been playing for a week or two and the storyline had me wondering...
So my guess is that the sperm samples I provide, either in a vial or in whatever orifice available, is used or needed for the girls to keep/stay strong and is needed for Joy's Gen Tech to get huge breasts. Joy uses the sperm to create the protein shakes. Am I right?
Interesting hypothesis, but until the developer, darkhound1 reveals the purpose of the MC on the island, we'll never know.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes