Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
I hope Alice gets some more love soonish. Poor girl is still bugged in that even though she tells you her bust is natural the game says (unknown) in her stats page. At least Amy is willing to be her wingwoman.

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
I hope Alice gets some more love soonish. Poor girl is still bugged in that even though she tells you her bust is natural the game says (unknown) in her stats page. At least Amy is willing to be her wingwoman.
She has many nice content. Watching her secretly on the beach, and the show she makes after it... fucking her on the beach... The "strength training with titfuck, the other titfuck in her room, her shower with Amy :) But I am not against new content of her.

Her two sex scenes (at the bar and at the beach) are from the early times of the game, DH improved much since that, but they are still nice scenes

mero0627

Aug 17, 2017
In the "drink at the bar" scenes with Amy and Ivy where they first tease you and send a pic afterwards, they are supposed to take you back to their rooms the next time you have a drink with them. I haven't been able to get these scenes, and I've done the drinking scene with them at least 5 times each, but they always just leave and send the pic, even when I have their stats at max. Is there something else missing that isn't being mentioned to get these scenes?

I have read the guide, but it doesn't really say anything that the in game hint doesn't already say on this topic. And I have seen this question asked a couple of times from scrolling through all the recent posts, but didn't see them ever get answered.

danial74

Jun 11, 2018
a mod like Better Experience (Super Powered) for control everything is needed for this game to Reduce complexity

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
i said a mod For those who just want to enjoy the game:p:KEK::KEK:
Which you can get with the existing mod should you desire to you use it.
If the existing mod is missing something might want to mention what, since the existing gives you plenty to adjust.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes