hw17

Aug 2, 2017
sorry guys, how to make sara play strip poker and partecipare in the boobs/ass contest? everytime i ask her at the bar she tells me that she's not in the mood

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
sorry guys, how to make sara play strip poker and partecipare in the boobs/ass contest? everytime i ask her at the bar she tells me that she's not in the mood
Have you tried reading the Companion Guide starting on page 131?

Reactions: hw17

phrekfix

Nov 11, 2019
the companion mod doesn't work. i get this when i click the mod in game

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 570, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/niceerotica_companion.rpy", line 80, in execute
File "game/niceerotica_companion.rpy", line 99, in execute
File "game/niceerotica_companion.rpy", line 101, in execute
File "game/niceerotica_companion.rpy", line 103, in execute
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'nemod/quick_home_%s.png').

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 388, in script
!����P���v��qx�s�1�ps-b1�
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1969, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1957, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 570, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 2983, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3512, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 567, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3512, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/niceerotica_companion.rpy", line 99, in execute
File "game/niceerotica_companion.rpy", line 101, in execute
File "game/niceerotica_companion.rpy", line 103, in execute
File "renpy/ui.py", line 952, in _imagebutton
idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 946, in choice
raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image. (auto=%r)." % (name, auto))
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'nemod/quick_home_%s.png').

Windows-10-10.0.17134
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Holiday Island 0.3.1.0
Sat Oct 2 16:45:00 2021
Just wondering if you ever got a reply as to which is the "correct" game folder

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Heather's had enough..
EvaRocker.png
Text to Heather..Do you think Yankee would like to see me in this if he had another concert..I bet he would hehe.

Heather: Oh I'm beating her ass!!!!

Opening my door to head to the store for more Ice Cream because a certain red head ate mine again!!

What the Hell!!! God Damn it..Heather put the bat down!!!!

BD12345678910

May 4, 2019
Hi everyone! I am having a really hard time (impossible time) of getting Amy's love to 100. I have completed all of the subquest items (it says subquest has been fulfilled on the tasks page) and I have got her 5+ gold trophies every week but she never sends me the invite to meet her in her room.

Does anyone know a way of triggering this invite? I have everything else at 100% except for Amy and don't feel like starting from scratch.

Thanks!

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Hi everyone! I am having a really hard time (impossible time) of getting Amy's love to 100. I have completed all of the subquest items (it says subquest has been fulfilled on the tasks page) and I have got her 5+ gold trophies every week but she never sends me the invite to meet her in her room.

Does anyone know a way of triggering this invite? I have everything else at 100% except for Amy and don't feel like starting from scratch.

Thanks!
Companion Guide has your answer.

Reactions: Ssato243

The_Dirge

Oct 19, 2018
Hey people. New here and I enjoy playing Holiday Island a lot. I have been playing for a week or two and the storyline had me wondering...
So my guess is that the sperm samples I provide, either in a vial or in whatever orifice available, is used or needed for the girls to keep/stay strong and is needed for Joy's Gen Tech to get huge breasts. Joy uses the sperm to create the protein shakes. Am I right?
Actually, turns out MC has died and gone to hell. The womenfolk are actually succubi slowly draining his soul over a long, torturous period of agony and torment. The only way for the young man's mind to cope with this hellish existence is to create an elaborate dreamscape for himself to stave off the inevitable descent into madness. And who is the grand architect of this young man's eternal punishment?
You guessed it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

Thanks!
Do you know what the last quest you did with Amy was?
Or what the current one is in the tasks and quests section?

Reactions: yankeeInKy

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I’ve played the game for hours but I couldnt see any sex.. What should I do? (Downloaded from mega link.)
Play more and "explore" the phone.
Check the girls details on the phone.
Check companion guide in the OP.

Scenes/Appointments/Events (check the girls info on your phone for more details), most if not each require a trigger (can be a previous scene, affection or love, lust level etc).
Triggers and pre requisites are given in the Scenes/Appointments/Events placeholders info in the phone.
When you get a handle on how the game works, you can use cheats : companion mod (in game cheats with a user interface) or console commands cheats (no user interface but mine is almost fool proof, link in my sig or OP).

Check BDMick posts "How to have sex 15 times in one day on Holiday Island".
https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-3-5-1-darkhound1.3782/post-6736108

This is a big boobs game, nip tease, slip, under/over boobs, defying gravity boobs, motor boating boobs, nip sucking, you name it, first.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I’ve played the game for hours but I couldnt see any sex.. What should I do? (Downloaded from mega link.)
First of all, the Companion Guide (Page 1, Post 1) has all the helpful information.

Second, interact with the girls, raise their stats and you definitely will see sex scenes. And yes, I think the first one I got to was on Day 39.

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
First of all, the Companion Guide (Page 1, Post 1) has all the helpful information.

Second, interact with the girls, raise their stats and you definitely will see sex scenes. And yes, I think the first one I got to was on Day 39.
Alice can be fucked second day evening. And many others...

IhauLegend

Apr 30, 2020
This is for mac users:
Anyone else experiencing the "HolidayIsland quit unexpectedly" because whenever I download this game, I play it once and then I quit and then I can't reopen ever again. Can this be fixed or is it always going to be like this for mac? I'm not criticizing here, but its just a shame i can only play once on every platform when its a great game. The "saves" file is also not there when you {SHOW PACKAGE CONTENTS}. If anyone else is experiencing the same thing, plz reply!!!!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
This is for mac users:
Anyone else experiencing the "HolidayIsland quit unexpectedly" because whenever I download this game, I play it once and then I quit and then I can't reopen ever again. Can this be fixed or is it always going to be like this for mac? I'm not criticizing here, but its just a shame i can only play once on every platform when its a great game. The "saves" file is also not there when you {SHOW PACKAGE CONTENTS}. If anyone else is experiencing the same thing, plz reply!!!!
Typically when a game plays once and then doesn't open again it is a 'Persistent' file issue. Granted, the 'Game Fix' on the first page of this thread is for Windows users, but by using the 'Search' function provided by F95Zone, one of the results returned for this thread is - https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-3-5-1-darkhound1.3782/post-7190810
Hopefully it will help you.

Reactions: IhauLegend
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes