elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
Sorry GameRebel my memory is not the best, there is nothing like Luck, forget the BS what I said, Green is the Player Level (stats of character) the values are similar as the Level values of the girls, you see that when you activate Hints in your phone (character data girls)
As far as I used to interpret it, the player stat requirement relates to one or several of the, well, player stats, i.e. charm, strength, endurance, sneaking, looks.
For Yumiko's beach bar achievements, you'll need high charm, as you can read in the companion guide.
GameRebel

Reactions: GameRebel

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
As far as I used to interpret it, the player stat requirement relates to one or several of the, well, player stats, i.e. charm, strength, endurance, sneaking, looks.
For Yumiko's beach bar achievements, you'll need high charm, as you can read in the companion guide.
GameRebel
Thank you, I'll try that out

djrecuva

Feb 19, 2021
After installing version 0.3.7.1 on my galaxy s9 phone the game screen comes up but when it gets to the selection screen to start a new game the screen goes black so I can't start a new game.

Reactions: daneyx

Chacher76

Nov 30, 2019
Hi all. Some problem with scene Faye and Natasha in a bar. All
requirements are done. Only drink with Faye, but Natasha dont join(( Heeeeelp

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Is she in the right outfit. Are her stats high enough...Have you read..The Guide?
Even if all the factors are right there is still the matter of chance. So make a save before you start the scene. If not right, reload and try again. I myself needed 3 or 4 attempts reloading before I got it. And the fact that I got it indicates everything was right or reloading would not have helped. No matter how many times.

Reactions: MarsUltor

Chacher76

Nov 30, 2019
Even if all the factors are right there is still the matter of chance. So make a save before you start the scene. If not right, reload and try again. I myself needed 3 or 4 attempts reloading before I got it. And the fact that I got it indicates everything was right or reloading would not have helped. No matter how many times.
I think all factors are right, but save load not help((

masseuse

Oct 27, 2022
The doctor, Alice provided me with updated software to the phone to see more stats, that you see here: Question training points.png
But I do not see, that the numbers marked in red circle are updated. Perhaps only updated once a week. The Hacking/sneaking train points is updated as soon as you have finished reading. The guide talks about points, that you earn during week. Is it the same points, that you see here?

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes