Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Holiday Island 0.3.7.1 bug

Character Data
Brenda
Events: 2 - wrong size from the pic (the Face are on the right side and not in the middle and you can`t see the complete pic)

Eva
Appointments: 1 - wrong size from the pic

Heather
Scenes: 5 - pic 3&4 black (the pics are not showing) & 26 - pic 1 black

Jessica
Events: 5 - wrong size from the pic

Daniela
Events: 1 pic 7&8 graphic bug in glasses? so the normal Pic in the Event have aso these graphic bugs in glasses (forgotten to remove?)
Events: 2 pic 16 graphic bug in glasses?
Events: 3 pic 5 graphic bug in glasses?
Events: 7 pic 7&30 graphic bug in glasses?
Events: 10 pic 8,9,13,14,23 & 24 graphic bug in glasses?

Jennifer
Scenes: 5 - pic 1 black

Mercedes
Scenes: 5 - pic 9 black

Yumiko
Scenes: 4 - pic 1 black

Spelling bug
Event Yvette Info 13
Yvette ... . You talk with her while she#s in teh shower. ... she's in the shower.

Guide spelling bug
Yvette
suana - sauna

Last edited:

oppaifiend

Oct 6, 2019
Just wanted to drop in and let everyone know how much I enjoy this game. Not just the girls and their fantastic 3d models, but also the sunny island fantasy. It unironically helps me through the winter months, I hate the cold and darkness.

If I ever turn into a billionaire I'm gonna build an island like this and launch a lottery xD

Benz

Oct 26, 2017
After the update to 37.1. Does anyone experience missing small camera icon on the right top corner like me ?

GARGULE

Oct 2, 2018
Not a bug, but not easy to accept. A trigger is missing ?

Yesterday, Amy asked for a gym training at 23:00. I said Ok
Next mail, she asked for me to come in her room at 20:00 and spend the night with her. I don't know why, but I agreed.

After leaving her this morning I received a new mail.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and the best is that I have +14 to her anger value.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Trying to get Yvette to meet at the sauna doesn't work. Any time you ask her to meet you somewhere, the sauna is never an option and the Companion Guide is too VAGUE to help out. Considering how long I have been playing this game the hints, tips, and tricks are getting worse by the version.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Trying to get Yvette to meet at the sauna doesn't work. Any time you ask her to meet you somewhere, the sauna is never an option and the Companion Guide is too VAGUE to help out. Considering how long I have been playing this game the hints, tips, and tricks are getting worse by the version.
You know the co-ed days of the sauna. Pin Yvette to the upper left of your screen and check her location during hours the sauna is open on co-ed days. When her location shows as the sauna go there or if her location shows as the spa, go there and talk with her, one of the options will be to invite her to the sauna.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How are you suppose to get Alice's 2nd Black Dress Night event? She NEVER talks about Amy and the Quarterback.
You may have to change her wardrobe to one of the other options. Don't recall which, but you also have to have taken a walk with Amy on the beach and asked her about the guy. Amy will tell you to talk with Alice. Then it's back to the Nightbar and talking with Alice.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Page 144. I even left a tip for meeting Yvette at the Sauna. I don't see that as vague? Also you don't invite her she appears in the Sauna lobby.

ElAguila

Oct 22, 2021
Ok, so I'm late. Heather's first Valentine Photo shoot for me..

Heather: Faye talked me into this shit. Do something sweet for Yankee she says..I better be getting spoiled..Alot!!!

Your Brat..That kinda loves you :ROFLMAO: XOXO Heather

View attachment 2396837
I'm completely amazed how the bikini follows the tits all the way under.
Is it glue, or is it just squeezed stuck to the underboob? :p

• Haha
Reactions: MarsUltor

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I don't know if this has been posted yet.

I got a similar problem with Yvette in the sauna, in her regular bikini.
What am I supposed to do with this information?
To be able to fix something I need a specific place to look for it. Either a crash report, or a screenshot with some text on it.

Last edited:

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
You may have to change her wardrobe to one of the other options. Don't recall which, but you also have to have taken a walk with Amy on the beach and asked her about the guy. Amy will tell you to talk with Alice. Then it's back to the Nightbar and talking with Alice.
Yeah the companion guide doesnt exactly say that, nor does the in game hint system. Thank you Bantry as always a Scholar and a Gentleman.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Page 144. I even left a tip for meeting Yvette at the Sauna. I don't see that as vague? Also you don't invite her she appears in the Sauna lobby.
I did that AT the sauna as well and all I got was the options that I had already seen, nothing new. Besides both the in game hint and the Guide both use the word "invite" and that could be very confusing to other players as well, as you can see by my confusion. Although thinking about it I am not sure there is any other way to work it in which you are not inviting/asking her to join you in the sauna.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes