ggog

Mar 7, 2022
Why are there no moans sounds when there is a voule for in in preferences and option for walk animation but no animation in the game??

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Why are there no moans sounds when there is a voule for in in preferences and option for walk animation but no animation in the game??
Maybe because there arent, any moans ? the soundeffects, if not good, there are more annoying than anything somtimes I even find them gamebreaking, same goes for voice acting, if not good voice actors then the whole game expirience turns in to a torture, at least my point of view.

ggog

Mar 7, 2022
Maybe because there arent, any moans ? the soundeffects, if not good, there are more annoying than anything somtimes I even find them gamebreaking, same goes for voice acting, if not good voice actors then the whole game expirience turns in to a torture, at least my point of view.
But why they put volume control for moans if there are non.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
But why they put volume control for moans if there are non.
Probably a default item in the Renpy game sample structure. There was no need for Darkhound to change that. It is not detrimental to be there when it is not used.

Edit: besides, I wouldn't notice anyway. I tend to run my machines with sound hard disabled. The only time I want to hear sound is on my headphones when they are plugged in during a conference. Otherwise, not a peep.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Content_preview_0372.jpg

Version 0.3.7.2 - development news (updated 26 of March 2023)

Hi guys and gals,​
this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.3.7.2).​
You can see the main focus and side areas for the next update in the above image.​
The change log below is based on the release 0.3.7.0.
As of right now, the update from 0.3.7.0 to 0.3.7.2 has:
166 additional renders, videos or sound files
3 new backgrounds for the phone
253 updated renders

New features and content
  • Faye's and Aly's breasts compare event at the beach gets re-rendered in 2560x1440 and some new images are added --> still working on it
  • Delizia gets a much improved poker appointment with additional renders --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Amy gets a new event at the beach bar --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Delizia gets a much improved poker appointment with additional renders --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Faye gets a new pool sunbed scene with several additional renders --> will be part of 0.3.7.2
  • Faye gets a re-rendered arrival event with a lot of additional images --> will be part of 0.3.7.2
  • Brenda gets a re-rendered room service event with a lot of additional images and two achievements --> will be part of 0.3.7.2
  • All sexting images that were still in jpg format have been re-rendered or AI upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format --> will be part of 0.3.7.2
  • Brenda gets a re-rendered arrival event with a lot of additional images and two achievements --> will be part of 0.3.7.2
  • Eva's reward appointment where she's wearing a black dress gets an AI image upgrade to 2560x1440 webp format and a text revision --> will be part of 0.3.7.2
  • The phone gets a new app to display an overview of all trophies and girls --> will be part of 0.3.7.2
  • Eva's poker lapdance scene gets an AI image upgrade to 2560x1440 webp format and a text revision --> will be part of 0.3.7.2
  • Eva gets a much improved poker appointment with additional renders --> will be part of 0.3.7.2
  • Heather's erotic massage scene gets an AI image upgrade to 2560x1440 webp format and a text revison --> will be part of 0.3.7.2
  • Eva's elevator scene gets an AI image upgrade to 2560x1440 webp format and a text revison --> will be part of 0.3.7.2
Minor improvements and changes
  • A couple of new phone backgrounds, phone chracater pictures and sextings for different girls have been added --> will be part of 0.3.7.2
  • A couple of new love, friendship and sexual messages have been added --> will be part of 0.3.7.2
  • Some basic location and event renders have been AI upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format --> will be part of 0.3.7.2
  • Amy gets new pool jump in and pool exit renders in 2560x1440 resolution --> will be part of 0.3.7.2
Bug fixes
  • Wrong image links in some achievements resulting in the display of one or more black images --> will be fixed with 0.3.7.2
  • The icon to add images to your favoriteshas disappeared --> will be fixed with 0.3.7.2
  • Heather's sun lotion event could trigger even though she wasn't wearing her skimpy bikini --> will be fixed with 0.3.7.2
Is the update going to break save games?

0.3.7.2 --> No

Estimated release dates:

0.3.7.2 --> No idea yet

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
The next release will be mainly about image updates, some new base functionality and basic scenes and finishing the replacement of Ivy.
After that, the story will continue and you will see Sara and Dr. Rosario again. And there will be a sail boat trip with Amy and Jennifer to introduce a new location outside of the island.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Baby Got Back

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Vem är det du kallar gammal? :unsure:
(I accidentally checked translate, and I had no idea that phrase actually meant 'gosh'! :ROFLMAO:)
I had no Idea that you were Swedish I thought you were US American (No wonder iIrc first I thought you were Spanish:ROFLMAO:)
alter Schwede in german means gosh, or Duuude ! it was anyway kidding, :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: If any of a Surname is spanish it is Rosario or Rosalia but it is not so wide spread, I once dated an Italian girl and got a nice collection of minus points as I wrote her a romantic letter (for bonus points) and called her Daniela instead of Daniella ! (2 weeks of mooding her for forgivness :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes