elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
Screenshot_12.png

Just wondering, what timers are meant here? Stuff like how long MC didn't ejaculate regarding sperm congestion scenes, or do I have to worry about anything more inconvenient?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: junior366

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Hope he depilates, who wants to have "hair" in his shot.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Henry73au ; age is only a state of mind! ;)
:WutFace:
Considering Faye's grooming skills
"wax on... wax off"?

Are You positive it's not a 'State Of MINE' ?

Guessing Yankee would be: "i'd rather have this bottle in front of me..then a frontal lobotomy"

:unsure: i'm
Possibly highly mistaken with that assessment :unsure:

Last edited:

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
hey darkhound1 IDK if it's bugging out exactly but I can't seem to trigger the 2nd Amy beach bar scene. It even displays that I'm passing Amy stat checks after the scene with yumiko but Amy just isn't showing up afterwards like she did the first time

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
hey darkhound1 IDK if it's bugging out exactly but I can't seem to trigger the 2nd Amy beach bar scene. It even displays that I'm passing Amy stat checks after the scene with yumiko but Amy just isn't showing up afterwards like she did the first time
Not bugged as per beta test.
Probably a case of bad luck with the randomness.
What I would do : at the beach when Amy is there, do a quick save, go to the beach bar and if Amy doesn't show up, quick load.

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
I see the changelog mentionning a lot of "IA upgrade". Is it just an upscaling of the original image to improve the resolution of the render or does it goes beyond that ?

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
View attachment 2641804

Just wondering, what timers are meant here? Stuff like how long MC didn't ejaculate regarding sperm congestion scenes, or do I have to worry about anything more inconvenient?
Interesting question here.
Have not tested this function/option nor was piqued to but, it is valid.
Something the Lab(and some of the gals) seemingly would Fight each other to fix. :ROFLMAO:

With focus and work on 're-rendering' or 're'updating scenes.
"Updated information" may take back-seat with content progression.
Kind'a like that of some quest(s) status' appearing to never change: "will continue in future updates".

However, vaginal sex may never be implemented for the fix.
Would seem as if, it's a lower preference when boob's and everything else takes priority on this title.
Well it could be worse like, shoulders?

View attachment head and.mp4

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I see the changelog mentionning a lot of "IA upgrade". Is it just an upscaling of the original image to improve the resolution of the render or does it goes beyond that ?
There are multiple scenarios and outcomes.

1. Direct AI upscale
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. Render and AI upscale
3. Redo and overhaul the entire damn thing, then upscale
Darkhound1 did some 1. ran into a lot of 2. and was tempted a fair deal by 3.
So all 3 are there.

Things under New features, major improvements and new content are high likely to be a lot of type 2 and involve some amount of type 3 or even being almost entirely type 3 with little type 2.

Things under Minor improvements and changes (inlcuding AI upgrades) are type 1 or 2.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
What I saw from a quick play, (while women and kids were burring the Parrot) the overall quality of pictures improved, even noticable with my banana PC and Monitor (40 inch TV) res 1280 max so yeah there has been done a lot
kudos darkhound1
Ohhh now I see what you meant Bantry, by the way !

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
What I would do : at the beach when Amy is there, do a quick save, go to the beach bar and if Amy doesn't show up, quick load.
already tried that a few times but I guess I can just keep trying
What's weird is that sometimes there is no stat check, which is when I assume the RNG determines she doesn't show up, and sometimes there are stat checks but I keep trying dozens of times and still she doesn't show up

Last edited:

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
How do I get rid of this error?

I've downloaded both the PC and Mac version of the latest update. The following is from the Mac version, the PC version gives an error at line 11 of the same renpy/common/000namespaces.rpy

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000namespaces.rpy", line 33, in set
    def set(self, name, value):
Exception: config.developer_show_all_exceptions is not a known configuration variable.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.2-sdk/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 274, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.2-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 558, in main
    renpy.game.context().run(node)
  File "options.rpyc", line 16, in script
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/future/utils/__init__.py", line 441, in raise_
  File "options.rpyc", line 16, in script
  File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.2-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 2441, in execute
    self.set()
  File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.2-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 2459, in set
    ns.set(self.varname, value)
  File "renpy/common/000namespaces.rpy", line 33, in set
    def set(self, name, value):
  File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.2-sdk/renpy/defaultstore.py", line 105, in __setattr__
    raise Exception('config.%s is not a known configuration variable.' % (name))
Exception: config.developer_show_all_exceptions is not a known configuration variable.

macOS-10.16-x86_64-i386-64bit x86_64
Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
Holiday Island 0.3.8.0
Mon May 22 15:17:02 2023

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
kind of curious actually, what do you mean "as per beta test"? what was found?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
You know... One of the few things id love to see this game have is impregnation/pregnancy-ending or something... Or at least a tag if there is such a thing? X)
The Breeding Colony is on the neighbour Island ;) :ROFLMAO:
for me it would ruin everything, no kink shaming intended, I like the game as it is, and also even if i'd liked to have more hardcore interaction it is not very probable that it will be ever implemented.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes