-=Cazz=-

May 26, 2018
Just says wearing skimpy swimsuit from hints, and the normal trigger is "You ask faye at the gym if you can help her train lifting". #9 in scenes, 2 skill, 2 lust, but i have 8 str and Faye has 100 lust. Only thing I can think of is that the Natasha scene is required, and I've seen scenes been blocked by non mentioned scenes befor. this seems related to the topless shower scene though (#10), but hasn't been unlocked by that.

Not 100% sure, but I think for the achievement your looking for, Faye's love stat is what matters - it's got to be less than 75. If I recall, (and again, I might be wrong about this) after you stare at her boobs during the weight-lifting scene, she lifts weights with her boobs out, you get a boner and then she leaves and sends you a text message. At that point, the game checks Faye's love stat and if it's >75 she invites you to the shower, if's <75 she just sends you a teasing text message and no shower and it's the teasing text that unlocks the achievement.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Holiday Island 0.3.8.0 has been released

Hello guys and gals,

pre beta testing for 0.3.8.0 has been finished and the new version is available for everyone now.
The update from 0.3.7.0 to 0.3.8.0 has 421 new renders, videos and sound files, 928 updated renders and 13 new backgrounds for the new phone.

All of the new stuff is in "webp" format and at least 2560x1440 resolution, which reduces space and increases image quality at the same time.

To see what's new, please check out the development news post for 0.3.8.0
:

Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported.

!!!!! This is a new full version !!!!!
Please download the full 0.3.8.0 from these links (they are also on the main page):
Windows/Linux version:

OR

Mac version:

OR

Android version:
Since I can't relese bug fixes (or any partial updates) for Android, the first (and only) Android version for 0.3.8.x will be 0.3.8.1
If all goes as planned, it will be released in a week or two. Thank you for your understanding.

Please extract the files into a new folder! Do not overwrite the existing game folder from an older version!

For all of you that get crashes as soon as you click on preferences or load, please manually add an empty text file in the HI sub folder "game".
Name the file: "use_fixed_resolution_720.txt"

What it will do is the following:
It will remove the resolution options and also the auto window scaling. After you have applied the patch, you will also be able to manually scale the game window again (e.g. maximizing it).

Happy playing!
Darkhound

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HolidayIsland-0.3.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Does anybody else just...not care about image quality? I love the models in this game, and the story/writing are fun. I have fapped to much, much worse looking art. So when I see an update that consists of a lot of "_____ upgraded to 2560x1440" I just don't really care. I'd rather there were more new scenes.
If you play on a small screen or below 2k resolution maybe.

wittedmouse

Apr 13, 2020
No change for 0.3.7.0

Cheat script.
Amy max Love, max Affection and Affection/Love/Lust cheats are removed from the script because of her quests to raise those stats.
Edit the script to add Amy to the list of girls if you know what you're doing.

Cheats script to be copied in the /game folder ( extract the file named "cheat-noAmy.rpy from the 7zip archive ).
In game. Open the game console ( shift+O) and type in the commands listed below or in the file cheat-noAmy.rpy ( open it with notepad or the likes to see what it does and how to use it ).

Commands :
maxall()
# max all girls and player stats except player lust, max favor(currency), min anger.​
# make all girls poker skill zero​
sexy()
basic()
# change the reception girl outfit basic/sexy​
stud()
# give player erection, max endurance and blue pill effect​
rem()
# remove all effects​
subdermal():
# hack all girls implant, no Joy​
girlstats()
#unlock all girls stats, no room​
maxstats()
# give player max stat​
all()
#maxall + rem + sexy​
Other useful command(s):
Remove Ivy breast bump event cooldown : ivy.rem_action_cooldown("event_breast_bump")

player.add_item("blue pill", xx)
player.add_item("green pill", xx)
player.add_item("sperm(eh) vial", xx)
xx = a two digit number

Note : maxing lust on girl and yourself can prevent some scenes to trigger.
im having issues getting any cheats to work please help

Niloc

Sep 23, 2016
Not 100% sure, but I think for the achievement your looking for, Faye's love stat is what matters - it's got to be less than 75. If I recall, (and again, I might be wrong about this) after you stare at her boobs during the weight-lifting scene, she lifts weights with her boobs out, you get a boner and then she leaves and sends you a text message. At that point, the game checks Faye's love stat and if it's >75 she invites you to the shower, if's <75 she just sends you a teasing text message and no shower and it's the teasing text that unlocks the achievement.
That worked, thanks a ton.

Reactions: -=Cazz=- and Bantry

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
man if there was a straight VN version of this game without the grind and less sandboxy it might the best on here. Every time i think of playing this game again and starting from scratch i get turned off by how much time and effort would have to go into it

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I have an issue in the new update: Call, Fold and Raise buttons are not clickable during the poker.
Both new game start and loading save games this works with no problems in the vast majority of them, but I have found a few made right where a girl arrives for a poker or is already in a poker game that creates trouble.

In the prior the gui becomes unresponsive (in a reproduceable manner), in the latter the game seems to find a random event or image but after a bit of ignoring it continues.

Edit

You can try this

shift+o (this will bring up the command line menu)
menu_active=False (then enter)
exit (then enter).

Should work again

If not, try a different save game.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarsUltor
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes