zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
No, Aurelie.

View attachment 2631174

Iris is a shortstack (so her face would be visible in that setting) plus she only has long hair to one side
View attachment 2631176
What is Aurelie doing in a picture with Miranda? I thought Miranda only had two daughters, Iris and Angel? I was certain the girl in the picture wasn't Angel (completey differrent hair) that's why I thought Iris.

Edit: we need a map of all the relations and friendships to get this right.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
What is Aurelie doing in a picture with Miranda? I thought Miranda only had two daughters, Iris and Angel? I was certain the girl in the picture wasn't Angel (completey differrent hair) that's why I thought Iris.

Edit: we need a map of all the relations and friendships to get this right.
I needed a fairly tall girl who could double as Jessica.
Other than that, no reason :)

A map of relationships and what not? Sure, that exists.
(Which may be surprising to anyone not Darkhound1, but when it comes to girls? Strangely organized).

Edit. Public version of HI map
1684428485146.png

Last edited:

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
I suggest darkhound1 should deny the new update to those who aren't able to read at least the last 50 posts of this thread. There are regularly update posts, the last one was only 12 posts before the last update request question. If someone doesn't show the ability to read at least a few posts/pages before asking or showing ignorance to do this, he couldn't enjoy the game and should not be wasted to deal with him. :FacePalm:

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
I suggest darkhound1 should deny the new update to those who aren't able to read at least the last 50 posts of this thread. There are regularly update posts, the last one was only 12 posts before the last update request question. If someone doesn't show the ability to read at least a few posts/pages before asking or showing ignorance to do this, he couldn't enjoy the game and should not be wasted to deal with him. :FacePalm:
"What's the matter? Can you not read? No boobs for you!"
giphy.gif

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Attempting to beat others to this :ROFLMAO:
Reading.png

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
What frighten me more about these posts it that no one mentions the use of "brains" or cognitive senses ! :D :)
It is not the lack of brains or cognitive senses that is the problem. Rather the way how they are used. Using fingers to type a new question instead of eyeballs to read answers already provided. Or, heaven forbid, do a search for already answered questions.

Anyway, just killing time until the testers have done their job on v0.3.8.0. :)

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
It is not the lack of brains or cognitive senses that is the problem. Rather the way how they are used. Using fingers to type a new question instead of eyeballs to read answers already provided. Or, heaven forbid, do a search for already answered questions.

Anyway, just killing time until the testers have done their job on v0.3.8.0. :)
Especially true for this game - by far one of the best-documented games out there. A superb guide along with well-written & informative dev updates mean that the chances are over 99% that a user will find what they want by just taking a moment's effort.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Especially true for this game - by far one of the best-documented games out there. A superb guide along with well-written & informative dev updates mean that the chances are over 99% that a user will find what they want by just taking a moment's effort.
Not to mention if there are really, serious questions or problems the whole comunity tries to help, anyway looking forward to ver 38 hope that the release is previous a weekend so I can Ship the whole fam. to visit in Laws :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes