DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Good lord that's hot!

What are the chances of getting a version of that one with a super-shocked Ivy staring at the Twins' fully-flexed physiques?:sneaky:
I've checked :unsure:

• Humanity survives AI
  • Darkhound1 can remember where he put the boat
  • We make it to the boat before Cthulhu sinks the resort
  • Team Snu-Snu is a thing, also threesomes are foursomes now
  • I figure out flex instead of carrying Ashley's butt and eyeing Red's boobs <- We are here
  • Darkhound1 makes Cthulhu the captain.
Realistic Cthulhu time lines and RE4 Remake ;)

Last edited:

PeeForShe

Oct 18, 2021
Hi! I wanted to share my appreciation for the game and the hot as fuck roster of characters!
Been playing this game for a while and keep returning to it regularly to see what's new :)

Amy has been my favorite since forever, but I must say the new Ivy could easily dethrone her!
I love her new hair design, especially in combination with the blue dress.

I hope you don't mind me asking this; what's the plan going forward for Ivy?
Will she potentially receive more content if her new design is popular among the community? (Which I hope it is!)
Very much appreciated the decision to improve her model and update her older content. She went from someone I'd largely ignore to a character I'd always like to see more of on the island ;)

One last question, I appear to have a bug where my mail/messages don't show in the phone. I get a notification that I received a new mail, but nothing is listed there. I'm on 1.7.1.

Thanks for making this awesome game Darkhound! And thanks to everybody who's making these awesome fanarts!

Cheers!

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I hope you don't mind me asking this; what's the plan going forward for Ivy?
Will she potentially receive more content if her new design is popular among the community? (Which I hope it is!)
There is no full answer to the question.
But some things are known or can be theory crafted.

Plans (known)
The plan is first and foremost to get her consistent (the upcoming release).
So that there is only one version of her in the game.

Intentions (known)
She advanced from a side character to a regular and justified a lot of effort getting updated.
So Darkhound1 almost certainly likes her more than the old Ivy.

Popularity (public)
There was a Patreon vote in January 2023.
She is not amongst the top 7 that was posted in public.

But I believe I can be given a bit of leeway to say she placed in the upper half of the 23 girls.
So she is fairly popular now.

Content (theory craft)
Does that translate into more? Unknown. The "popular gets more" is no longer active, stopped in 2021.
But we can craft a bit
  • She has clearly improved her standing
    • Developer
    • Patreons (huge leap)
  • She advanced to regular
  • Completed status is a thing now (It is in the game files)
    • It is fair to assume, at least some, girls will start to move there (at some unknown point in the future)
  • She probably counts as "new" girl (2022 Remake)
    • So active status almost a given (for the time being)
So while I'd assume a pause (after all the updating) she looks pretty okay.

Last edited:

anon2002

Nov 30, 2018
I've checked :unsure:

• Humanity survives AI
  • Darkhound1 can remember where he put the boat
  • We make it to the boat before Cthulhu sinks the resort
  • Team Snu-Snu is a thing, also threesomes are foursomes now
  • I figure out flex instead of carrying Ashley's butt and eyeing Red's boobs <- We are here
  • Darkhound1 makes Cthulhu the captain.
Realistic Cthulhu time lines and RE4 Remake ;)
Soooo....

Is that a yes? :D

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
Does anyone know what the maximum time is a girl spends in the night bar? Is it two hours?

I am trying to figure out how many times you can have sex with Amy in one day. So far it seems to be 6 times. Provided you count the two sex scenes separately when you drink wine with her in her room. And it may be possible to have another one if she stayed longer than two hours in the night bar.

Or has anyone of you ever had both the after shower and masturbation sex scenes in one day?
Edit: ok, I just have. So that actually makes it number 7 in one day.

Last edited:

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
Wow! I can't believe that you can actually have 7 different sex scenes in one day with Amy!
I'll report later how to do that.

PeeForShe

Oct 18, 2021
There is no full answer to the question.
But some things are known or can be theory crafted.

Plans (known)
The plan is first and foremost to get her consistent (the upcoming release).
So that there is only one version of her in the game.

Intentions (known)
She advanced from a side character to a regular and justified a lot of effort getting updated.
So Darkhound1 almost certainly likes her more than the old Ivy.

Popularity (public)
There was a Patreon vote in January 2023.
She is not amongst the top 7 that was posted in public.

But I believe I can be given a bit of leeway to say she placed in the upper half of the 23 girls.
So she is fairly popular now.

Content (theory craft)
Does that translate into more? Unknown. The "popular gets more" is no longer active, stopped in 2021.
But we can craft a bit
  • She has clearly improved her standing
    • Developer
    • Patreons (huge leap)
  • She advanced to regular
  • Completed status is a thing now (It is in the game files)
    • It is fair to assume, at least some, girls will start to move there (at some unknown point in the future)
  • She probably counts as "new" girl (2022 Remake)
    • So active status almost a given (for the time being)
So while I'd assume a pause (after all the updating) she looks pretty okay.
Thank you for your reply DuckSwim! Love your work btw.

That Triss Merigold model you made is perfect! If we could get a redhead into the game with that exact body model that would be phenomenal! You guys should collab! :)

Reactions: DuckSwim

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
How to have 7 (seven) different sex scenes with Amy in one day

As some of you will know, I try to find out how much sex you can possibly have in one day on Holiday Island. Either with different girls or just one girl.

A long time ago I reported that you can achieve 5 sex scenes with Amy in one day. Now, with so much more content available for the stunning beauty more is possible. And I tried to find out how much more.

In the end, you can have 7 different sex scenes with Amy within a game day! One scene includes 2 fucks. So you get to fuck her 8 times within 18 hours :) Additionally, Alice and Jessica also took part in this fuck marathon.

Prerequisites
  • You must have completed Amy’s quest lines so that all the relevant sex scenes are available to you.
  • Your Fuck-Amy-Marathon will take place on a Wednesday.
  • The day before, see to it that her stats are maxed out (love, affection, lust) and do not go out on a date with her.
  • In the night bar ask her to wear her plain dress.
  • Make her wear her sexy bikini (red).
  • Have one green pill ready.
  • Amy must not be on reception or room cleaning duty.
The sex scenes include random ones. And the locations where Amy shows up during the day are partially random, too. So, your great day will progress differently to mine.

07:00 – I get up and accept the invitation for the Miss Holiday Island Butt Contest. At breakfast, I ask Amy to meet me at the pool in 2 hours.

09:00 – I meet Amy at the pool and ask her to play with me in the pool. I tip her over and she fucks me right there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

09:30 – I locate Amy in the gym and grope her breasts (+22 lust)

10:00 – She flashes her breasts at me (+12 lust)

10:30 – Amy is in her room, and I walk to mine. On the way I notice Amy’s door is not properly closed. I sneak in and catch her while she is masturbating. I stay silent for a while until I make my presence known. She is horny and asks me to have sex with her.

12:00 – Amy is in the restaurant. I go there and fondle her amazing chest again (+22 lust), then kiss her (+10 lust).

13:00 – Amy leaves the restaurant and returns to her room. Time for me to return to my room as well. On the way I find the door to Amy’s room slightly open – again! She is taking a shower and I sneak in to have a look. I leave before she catches me and knock on her door. The girl is horny and requests another fuck. I gladly comply.

14:00 – The Miss Holiday Island Butt Contest starts, and Amy participates. I let her win. As a reward, she invites me for dinner in her room. I move our date to 19:00.

15:00 – Alice is at the beach, and her lust is at 100%. I decide to relax at the beach and discover Alice resting amongst palm trees. I do so too. She notices me after a while and takes advantage of my hardon. Afterwards I accept her invitation to walk along the beach but only steal a glance at her tits.

15:30 – Amy is in the gym, and I fondle her breasts (+22 lust). Then she flashes her tits at me (+12 lust) and I kiss her for good measure (+10 lust).

17:00 – Jessica is at the pool in her bikini. As there is nothing else to do, I decide to have fun with her on the sun lounger (sun lotion on side boobs).

18:00 – In the restaurant I ask Amy to drink wine with her in her room in three hours (21:00). She gladly agrees. Afterwards I fondle her tits (+22 lust). She is now back at 100 lust. I drink a protein shake to increase my endurance to one hundred.

19:00 – On time I arrive at Amy’s room. All goes well and I ask her to have sex with me. She cannot resist.

21:00 – I am back at Amy’s room for our second date of the evening. The lightly clad beauty invites me in and fucks me two times in a row!

22:30 – I go to the reception and ask Natasha to transfer her evening shift to Amy.

23:00 – Amy leaves the reception and goes to the night bar. I immediately ask her for an arm-wrestling match. I win and impressed by my strength she asks me for another fuck. How could I say no?

00:00 – Amy remains in the night bar, but her lust has hit rock bottom. I carefully hug her (+6 lust).

00:30 – I kiss Amy (+10 lust).

01:00 – I am surprised that Amy is still there. So, I ask her to have a drink with me. She agrees. I spike her drink with a green pill (+52 lust) which brings her lust to 68. We are chatting away. She excuses herself and goes to the ladies’ room. After a while I check on her. Amy is horny again and our final sex scene of an incredible day ensues.

03:00 – Exhausted and happy I go to bed.

Summary:
1683670967156.png

Try it out!

Last edited:

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
How to have 7 (seven) different sex scenes with Amy in one day

As some of you will know, I try to find out how much sex you can possibly have in one day on Holiday Island. Either with different girls or just one girl.

A long time ago I reported that you can achieve 5 sex scenes with Amy in one day. Now, with so much more content available for the stunning beauty more is possible. And I tried to find out how much more.

In the end, you can have 7 different sex scenes with Amy within a game day! One scene includes 2 fucks. So you get to fuck her 8 times within 18 hours :) Additionally, Alice and Jessica also took part in this fuck marathon.

Prerequisites
  • You must have completed Amy’s quest lines so that all the relevant sex scenes are available to you.
  • Your Fuck-Amy-Marathon will take place on a Wednesday.
  • The day before, see to it that her stats are maxed out (love, affection, lust) and do not go out on a date with her.
  • In the night bar ask her to wear her plain dress.
  • Make her wear her sexy bikini (red).
  • Have one green pill ready.
  • Amy must not be on reception or room cleaning duty.
The sex scenes include random ones. And the locations where Amy shows up during the day are partially random, too. So, your great day will progress differently to mine.

07:00 – I get up and accept the invitation for the Miss Holiday Island Butt Contest. At breakfast, I ask Amy to meet me at the pool in 2 hours.

09:00 – I meet Amy at the pool and ask her to play with me in the pool. I tip her over and she fucks me right there.

09:30 – I locate Amy in the gym and grope her breasts (+22 lust)

10:00 – She flashes her breasts at me (+12 lust)

10:30 – Amy is in her room, and I walk to mine. On the way I notice Amy’s door is not properly closed. I sneak in and catch her while she is masturbating. I stay silent for a while until I make my presence known. She is horny and asks me to have sex with her.

12:00 – Amy is in the restaurant. I go there and fondle her amazing chest again (+22 lust), then kiss her (+10 lust).

13:00 – Amy leaves the restaurant and returns to her room. Time for me to return to my room as well. On the way I find the door to Amy’s room slightly open – again! She is taking a shower and I sneak in to have a look. I leave before she catches me and knock on her door. The girl is horny and requests another fuck. I gladly comply.

14:00 – The Miss Holiday Island Butt Contest starts, and Amy participates. I let her win. As a reward, she invites me for dinner in her room. I move our date to 19:00.

15:00 – Alice is at the beach, and her lust is at 100%. I decide to relax at the beach and discover Alice resting amongst palm trees. I do so too. She notices me after a while and takes advantage of my hardon. Afterwards I accept her invitation to walk along the beach but only steal a glance at her tits.

15:30 – Amy is in the gym, and I fondle her breasts (+22 lust). Then she flashes her tits at me (+12 lust) and I kiss her for good measure (+10 lust).

17:00 – Jessica is at the pool in her bikini. As there is nothing else to do, I decide to have fun with her on the sun lounger (sun lotion on side boobs).

18:00 – In the restaurant I ask Amy to drink wine with her in her room in three hours (21:00). She gladly agrees. Afterwards I fondle her tits (+22 lust). She is now back at 100 lust. I drink a protein shake to increase my endurance to one hundred.

19:00 – On time I arrive at Amy’s room. All goes well and I ask her to have sex with me. She cannot resist.

21:00 – I am back at Amy’s room for our second date of the evening. The lightly clad beauty invites me in and fucks me two times in a row!

22:30 – I go to the reception and ask Natasha to transfer her evening shift to Amy.

23:00 – Amy leaves the reception and goes to the night bar. I immediately ask her for an arm-wrestling match. I win and impressed by my strength she asks me for another fuck. How could I say no?

00:00 – Amy remains in the night bar, but her lust has hit rock bottom. I carefully hug her (+6 lust).

00:30 – I kiss Amy (+10 lust).

01:00 – I am surprised that Amy is still there. So, I ask her to have a drink with me. She agrees. I spike her drink with a green pill (+52 lust) which brings her lust to 68. We are chatting away. She excuses herself and goes to the ladies’ room. After a while I check on her. Amy is horny again and our final sex scene of an incredible day ensues.

03:00 – Exhausted and happy I go to bed.

Summary:
View attachment 2609049

Try it out!
You must have gone blind with all that going on - Kudos for working out the plan. She definitely is one of the best on the Island. Thank you !

Reactions: BDMick

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Thank you for your reply DuckSwim! Love your work btw.

That Triss Merigold model you made is perfect! If we could get a redhead into the game with that exact body model that would be phenomenal! You guys should collab! :)
That already happens to some degree.
I do loan assets to Darkhound1 (several public examples of it over the years).

This is not the same as my girls are in the game, however.

The girls in the game are DH girls (vast majority) or DH remakes (rare) based on combined/combinations of assets (ex. Ivy).

Nor am I involved in the game's development, it is Darkhound's game.
I just support a bit here and there.

Which brings us to Triss.
Triss is based on / derived from Miranda.

And while I favor that line of girls, Darkhound1 usually lean towards other styles.

Last edited:

yarrr420

Oct 24, 2017
Is there an issue with getting the appointment from Brenda to visit your new room? I have done the sunbathing scene at the pool with Brenda several times over many days and have not gotten an invite.

yarrr420

Oct 24, 2017
Is there an issue with getting the appointment from Brenda to visit your new room? I have done the sunbathing scene at the pool with Brenda several times over many days and have not gotten an invite.
Nevermind, I didn't realize that I needed Brenda to be wearing her skimpy bikini. I received the invite from the sunbathing scene at the pool as expected.

Reactions: BDMick

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Caregivers

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes