KOYLI

Oct 21, 2018
you'll quite often find her alone after 0130 when she warns you about the bar closing - or else between 10pm and 1030

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
you'll quite often find her alone after 0130 when she warns you about the bar closing - or else between 10pm and 1030
Or you can use the Companion Mod to divert the other ladies away from the bar, thereby engineering your own alone time with Jennifer in the bar.

Reactions: KOYLI

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Content_preview_0380.jpg

Version 0.3.8.0 - development news (updated 8 of May 2023)

Hi guys and gals,​
this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.3.8.0).​
You can see the main focus and side areas for the next update in the above image.​
The change log below is based on the release 0.3.7.0.
As of right now, the update from 0.3.7.0 to 0.3.8.0 has:
466 additional renders, videos or sound files
13 new backgrounds for the phone
907 updated renders

New features, major improvements and new content
  • Ivy's workout pullups scene will be remade using her new model --> still working on it (all renders are done)
  • All girls that were still missing them get high res sprites for everything --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Faye's and Aly's breats compare event at the beach gets re-rendered in 2560x1440 and some new images are added --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Ivy's workout pecs training scene will be remade using her new model --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Delizia gets a poker reward scene --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Delizia gets a much improved poker appointment with additional renders --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Aly's posing scene in Jennifer's swimsuit has been AI upgraded --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Amy's posing scene images in her blue lingerie has been AI upgraded --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Aly gets a remake to her poker appointment with very much improved dialogue and a lot of new images --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Almost all of Aly's sprites have been remade in high resolution --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Ivy gets an improved weight lifting scene with her new self that has 4 achievements --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Alice gets a posing scene as a poker reward --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Alice gets a much improved poker appointment with additional renders --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Desire's poker lapdance reward has been AI upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Amy gets a new event at the beach bar with two achievements --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Yvette gets an update to her beach walk scene --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Delizia gets an update to her beach walk scene --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Faye gets a new pool sunbed scene with several additional renders --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Faye gets a re-rendered arrival event with a lot of additional images --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Brenda gets a re-rendered room service event with a lot of additional images and two achievements --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • All sexting images that were still in jpg format have been re-rendered or AI upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Brenda gets a re-rendered arrival event with a lot of additional images and two achievements --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Eva's reward appointment where she's wearing a black dress gets an AI image upgrade to 2560x1440 webp format and a text revision --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • The phone gets a new app to display an overview of all trophies and girls --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Eva's poker lapdance scene gets an AI image upgrade to 2560x1440 webp format and a text revision --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Eva gets a much improved poker appointment with additional renders --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Heather's erotic massage scene gets an AI image upgrade to 2560x1440 webp format and a text revision --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Eva's elevator scene gets an AI image upgrade to 2560x1440 webp format and a text revision --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
Minor improvements and changes
  • The ren'Py engine will be upgraded from 7.4.4 (which was unfortunately a buggy release) to the current 7.5.3. Hopefully this solves more problems and doesn't create new ones. --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • The .rpyc file have been reorganized helping with faster development and making it easier to find stuff in the future. --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • A couple of new phone backgrounds, phone character pictures and sextings for different girls have been added --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • A couple of new love, friendship and sexual messages have been added --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Some basic location and event renders have been AI upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Amy gets new pool jump in and pool exit renders in 2560x1440 resolution --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
Bug fixes
  • Wrong image links in some achievements resulting in the display of one or more black images --> will be fixed with 0.3.8.0
  • The icon to add images to your favorites has disappeared --> will be fixed with 0.3.8.0
  • Heather's sun lotion event could trigger even though she wasn't wearing her skimpy bikini --> will be fixed with 0.3.8.0
Is the update going to break save games?

0.3.8.0 --> No

Estimated release dates:

0.3.8.0 --> No idea yet

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Annonx

Aug 20, 2017
I have two questions.
The first one, I need to talk about the past of one of the girls over a drink, but I am not given the option to ask her. Should I ask her for a drink or should I have another interaction with her?
The second one, the game says we have a 3 month vacation. Does the game really end after 90 days?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I have two questions.
The first one, I need to talk about the past of one of the girls over a drink, but I am not given the option to ask her. Should I ask her for a drink or should I have another interaction with her?
The second one, the game says we have a 3 month vacation. Does the game really end after 90 days?
The answer to your second question is, no there isn't a time limit on the game. I'm currently on day 800+ and Joy hasn't kicked me off the island yet. As for your first question, it is hard to say without knowing which girl you are talking about. Typically you ask the girl to have a drink with you in the Nightbar and talk with her. However, it may take more than one instance of having a drink with her and her stats and what outfit she is wearing may come into play also.

Have you downloaded and read the Companion Guide linked on the first page of this thread? You can find lots of useful info within, even if you decide not to venture into SpoilerLand that often gives detail directions about how to complete an achievement.

Guide.jpg

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Is there is a way to update my version without downloading the whole game again?
Not for the next update which will be v.0.3.8.0 which is an entirely new version from the previous. However, your previous saves from earlier versions will load and automatically update to the latest version. Cautionary note: That's your saves not someone else's. While someone else's save may load, much of the prior content cannot be viewed or repeated. Even if it means starting from day one, you are far better off downloading the next release and the Companion Guide, than trying to mess with trying to use someone else's saves.

Annonx

Aug 20, 2017
The answer to your second question is, no there isn't a time limit on the game. I'm currently on day 800+ and Joy hasn't kicked me off the island yet. As for your first question, it is hard to say without knowing which girl you are talking about. Typically you ask the girl to have a drink with you in the Nightbar and talk with her. However, it may take more than one instance of having a drink with her and her stats and what outfit she is wearing may come into play also.

Have you downloaded and read the Companion Guide linked on the first page of this thread? You can find lots of useful info within, even if you decide not to venture into SpoilerLand that often gives detail directions about how to complete an achievement.

View attachment 2602065
Thx dude, I dedicate to you my next fap

SoulDealer

Feb 23, 2018
Not for the next update which will be v.0.3.8.0 which is an entirely new version from the previous. However, your previous saves from earlier versions will load and automatically update to the latest version. Cautionary note: That's your saves not someone else's. While someone else's save may load, much of the prior content cannot be viewed or repeated. Even if it means starting from day one, you are far better off downloading the next release and the Companion Guide, than trying to mess with trying to use someone else's saves.
im not talking about a save
my version is 3.6.0
I am asking about update only that can make my game go to 3.7.1

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
my version is 3.6.0
Full answer

3.6 -> 3.7 is a full version.
3.7.0 -> 3.7.1 is an update.
3.6.0 -> 3.7.1 is a full version + update

Short version

Updates are only used for bug fixes not for content, the answer is no.

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
my version is 3.6.0
You need to download the latest version (see page #1 of this post or view DH's Patreon page
Your existing game will be updated to the latest version when you load a saved game.

Reactions: Bantry

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
Full answer

3.6 -> 3.7 is a full version.
3.7.0 -> 3.7.1 is an update.
3.6.0 -> 3.7.1 is a full version + update

Short version

Updates are only used for bug fixes not for content, the answer is no.
Sorry Duckswim - was typing mine when you posted your response.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes