DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Please can we hope to see Yvette in some sexy wedding lingerie please?!!
No plans about that.
Two reasons.

I assume (this is a guess, I don't know it) Yvette one day (in the far future) will get a romance (or something to that effect)
So anything leaning even remotely wedding is, for me, Darkhound territory.

Even if that was not the case, I don't have any such outfits nor am I going to buy any either.

I'll spend my money on a new GPU (which finally seem to be falling in price from insane to the merely absurd, Nvidia apparently decided to crypto mine its users afer actual crypto mining went the way of the dodo...)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Patience is a Virtue

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Reactions: junior366

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Content_preview_0380.jpg

Version 0.3.8.0 - development news (updated 1 of May 2023)

Hi guys and gals,​
this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.3.8.0).​
You can see the main focus and side areas for the next update in the above image.​
The change log below is based on the release 0.3.7.0.
As of right now, the update from 0.3.7.0 to 0.3.8.0 has:
425 additional renders, videos or sound files
8 new backgrounds for the phone
862 updated renders

New features, major improvements and new content
  • Ivy's workout pullups scene will be remade using her new model --> still working on it
  • All girls that were still missing them get high res sprites for everything --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Faye's and Aly's breats compare event at the beach gets re-rendered in 2560x1440 and some new images are added --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Ivy's workout pecs training scene will be remade using her new model --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Delizia gets a poker reward scene --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Delizia gets a much improved poker appointment with additional renders --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Aly's posing scene in Jennifer's swimsuit has been AI upgraded --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Amy's posing scene images in her blue lingerie has been AI upgraded --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Aly gets a remake to her poker appointment with very much improved dialogue and a lot of new images --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Almost all of Aly's sprites have been remade in high resolution --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Ivy gets an improved weight lifting scene with her new self that has 4 achievements --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Alice gets a posing scene as a poker reward --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Alice gets a much improved poker appointment with additional renders --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Desire's poker lapdance reward has been AI upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Amy gets a new event at the beach bar with two achievements --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Yvette gets an update to her beach walk scene --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Deliza gets an update to her beach walk scene --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Faye gets a new pool sunbed scene with several additional renders --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Faye gets a re-rendered arrival event with a lot of additional images --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Brenda gets a re-rendered room service event with a lot of additional images and two achievements --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • All sexting images that were still in jpg format have been re-rendered or AI upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Brenda gets a re-rendered arrival event with a lot of additional images and two achievements --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Eva's reward appointment where she's wearing a black dress gets an AI image upgrade to 2560x1440 webp format and a text revision --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • The phone gets a new app to display an overview of all trophies and girls --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Eva's poker lapdance scene gets an AI image upgrade to 2560x1440 webp format and a text revision --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Eva gets a much improved poker appointment with additional renders --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Heather's erotic massage scene gets an AI image upgrade to 2560x1440 webp format and a text revision --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Eva's elevator scene gets an AI image upgrade to 2560x1440 webp format and a text revision --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
Minor improvements and changes
  • The ren'Py engine will be upgraded from 7.4.4 (which was unfortunately a buggy release) to the current 7.5.3. Hopefully this solves more problems and doesn't create new ones. --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • The .rpyc file have been reorganized helping with faster development and making it easier to find stuff in the future. --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • A couple of new phone backgrounds, phone character pictures and sextings for different girls have been added --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • A couple of new love, friendship and sexual messages have been added --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Some basic location and event renders have been AI upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
  • Amy gets new pool jump in and pool exit renders in 2560x1440 resolution --> will be part of 0.3.8.0
Bug fixes
  • Wrong image links in some achievements resulting in the display of one or more black images --> will be fixed with 0.3.8.0
  • The icon to add images to your favorites has disappeared --> will be fixed with 0.3.8.0
  • Heather's sun lotion event could trigger even though she wasn't wearing her skimpy bikini --> will be fixed with 0.3.8.0
Is the update going to break save games?
0.3.8.0 --> No
Estimated release dates:

0.3.8.0 --> No idea yet

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
Hello. I noticed "capture picture" icon on the high right side screen is disappeared. Is there a bug in the patch 0.3.7.1 or whatever else? Thanks

Last edited:

Alexus87

Aug 10, 2020
I'm just waiting until the day Eve will get the upgrades as Ivy gets :-D (Crossing fingers real hard)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hello friends, can someone tell me how to put the game in Spanish?
Holiday Island has always been in English. If you're lucky you may find someone to translate it for you, but it will be an outside source.

Galvi

Mar 4, 2018
Hello friends, can someone tell me how to put the game in Spanish?
As a spaniard myself, I'd recommend you that, even if you can use an outside tool, play the game on its original language, because, unless you can't understand a thing, translations in an unnofficial way or with automatic tools usually lose most sense of the writing, making it more bizarre and weird than it may actually be.
I'm the first who is in favor of translations, and I play many videogames, both old and recent, in Castillian because of that if they're good, as I admire a lot of voice actors in Spain, but in this place I don't recommend doing so unless you know there's a Spanish speaker in the dev team.

kymerazero

Dec 11, 2017
ss jennifer scenes.jpeg
Help?
I need to finish the quest to help her photographer friend Nathan for both... who is Nathan? how I start this quest?

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes