DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Not on the island at the moment?
Correct.

Not been there since the remake.
Well, I say Remake, but :p

Anyone ever try to think through what the odds are of me just happening to come by a LACEY remake?
Haha Yeah.

So that was obviously not what happened.

"Lacey", is now Bob the tentacle in a 'Lacey' suit (and thanks to people requesting him, Bob takes pride in his work)

Lacey, the real one, got the choice between working for Cthulhu, or with Cthulhu (page 2, under Appetizers)
Chose for, doing sign ups now,

Lacey 2023 copys.jpg

I'd tell darkhound1 but that would be spoiling it for Bob.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Correct.

Anyone ever try to think through what the odds are of me just happening to come by a LACEY remake?
Haha Yeah.

"Lacey", is now Bob the tentacle in a 'Lacey' suit (and thanks to people requesting him, Bob takes pride in his work)

Lacey, the real one, got the choice between working for Cthulhu, or with Cthulhu (page 2, under Appetizers)

View attachment 2567914

Well, if that's Bob, he looks Hella fine, Holy Fuck!!!

• Haha
  • Hey there
Reactions: DuckSwim and Bantry

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Said it before and i'll say it again.
She Deserves MORE screen time.
And.. an MC that's not such a Wus.

However, This Render/Picture IS EPIC!!!
Well done Fine Sir... Well Done.(y)

ps: Deliza asked to deliver message to Bantry
The Bud Light sample he sent to her for "testing" came back with the following results:
' dear sir, your horse has diabetes, my sincere condolences '

Last edited:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Correct.

Haha Yeah.

View attachment 2567914

LMAO Bob the tentacle!!!

KomsBoult

Apr 17, 2022
Can someone explain to me the "hearts" that appear in the Scenes left to view/find?
The colored ones, I don't quite get them :S
Or point me to a post where its explained (if exists)

fsen9595

Mar 4, 2023
Can someone explain to me the "hearts" that appear in the Scenes left to view/find?
The colored ones, I don't quite get them :S
Or point me to a post where its explained (if exists)
See page 32 of the Companion Guide (currently v0.3.7.0, linked from page 1 of this thread) for the full explanation, but a brief extract is: "yellow for affection, red for love, pink for lust and green for the player’s stats" - the higher the number, the higher the level the stat needs to be.

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
If you can reproduce the problem and tell me where exactly it happened I might be able to solve it :)
For example: try to take the different Aly's posing pictures during the sunbed and you can see not all are present in the list.
The same happens with all girls in a "scene" sequence (for example during the arrive on the island, or long sequence in the gym).
I don't know what is the reason because some are present and others not.

godzflash61

Dec 12, 2022
can someone tell me does this game has repeatable sex?? or is it just one time and then youre done with the girl, such as yvette

godzflash61

Dec 12, 2022
A lot of scenes are repeatable, but not all of them.
this answer isnt clear, it seems the only sex scene that trigger when you let her win the boob contest and thats it, tease scene doesnt count as sex scene, if she only has one scene...thats kinda suck grinding that much

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
this answer isnt clear, it seems the only sex scene that trigger when you let her win the boob contest and thats it, tease scene doesnt count as sex scene, if she only has one scene...thats kinda suck grinding that much
If you haven't done so already, I highly recommend downloading and reading the Companion Guide linked on the first page.
Guide.jpg

You may also have sex with Yvette when she is the evening receptionist and there are more. Yvette and Amy are the two girls in the 'Unique' class and have numerous appointments/events/scenes.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
can someone tell me does this game has repeatable sex?? or is it just one time and then youre done with the girl, such as yvette
I would say that the appeal of this game is in its sandbox gameplay, unlike any other sandbox I can think of and I hope I am wrong, this one actually works, I think it succeds in creating the sort of atmosphere where you can enjoy whatever you feel like doing, sure the content with the girls is still not at a equal level, but there is enough to keep you from wandering too much, beside the author made many improvements to the in-game guides, especially with the last update (or was it the previous one?), thus you don't really need a guide, and I would advice against saves, because I think in this case they sort of break the overall flow of the game.

Is true that some scenes are unique, so save often, the has loads of slots available, that you can rename and categorize, but most of all is repeatable, you don't need to focus 100% on one girl, although there are still some things that require progress with another one, something I hope is changed in favor of a larger freedom of choice.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes