darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for your answer.
Yes, I have noticed that case; but, in other case, the picture was not saved at all! It is not present in the list of favorite ones.
Do you know if this problem will be solved in a future release?
Thanks in advance.
If you can reproduce the problem and tell me where exactly it happened I might be able to solve it :)

ElAguila

Oct 22, 2021
The "fav pic" doesn't allways work. Darkhound explained it to me, if I remember what he said : when there is pictures overlay or "something" (example : if you fav a pic of a girl at her door, it will be blank).
Is this the same issue as when hitting 'H' (to hide menu etc) and the girl vanishes too?

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
pls can someone give here last save pls i lost all my saves :(
no-cat.gif

If you have lost your save file you will have played the game, know a save file is specific to you and you alone.
Another person's save file would be of no use to you.
Having a recently completed save will not allow you to see all the content, it's a SANDBOX, not a VN.
No in-game replay gallery.
Also, you need to learn if it was important to you, then you should have backed it up.

Alice has some advice for you...

Alice_Replies.gif

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

What Goes Around

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Reactions: junior366

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Is this the same issue as when hitting 'H' (to hide menu etc) and the girl vanishes too?
If it is, then it's not a bug. Nothing to be done about the overlay images. But they are very rare by now, except for the basic location scene where you can select the girls.

Reactions: ElAguila

peter90gamer

Dec 19, 2022
How to view the scenes/images feom the older versions? I just remembered that several scenes have been changed so many characters, especially the ones with the most outfit changes like Alice, Amy and Yvette have their older images removed. I liked those outfits and poses, too.
Like Alice’s doctor scene ahs been changed, so did her pose, too, the one which was like Desire’s, which I genuinely loved, or like the second night dress breast flash poses and outfits of Alice, Amy and Jessica.
Any idea on how to find them?

peter90gamer

Dec 19, 2022
How to view the scenes/images feom the older versions? I just remembered that several scenes have been changed so many characters, especially the ones with the most outfit changes like Alice, Amy and Yvette have their older images removed. I liked those outfits and poses, too.
Like Alice’s doctor scene ahs been changed, so did her pose, too, the one which was like Desire’s, which I genuinely loved, or like the second night dress breast flash poses and outfits of Alice, Amy and Jessica.
Any idea on how to find them?
Or a link to the version before the revamps?

Forrtress22

Jun 7, 2018

If you have lost your save file you will have played the game, know a save file is specific to you and you alone.
Another person's save file would be of no use to you.
Having a recently completed save will not allow you to see all the content, it's a SANDBOX, not a VN.
No in-game replay gallery.
Also, you need to learn if it was important to you, then you should have backed it up.

Alice has some advice for you...

i played this game many times thanks for nothing and s..... answer. its my object. how i would like played this game. i would like only save time. pls next time is better tell nothing than this answer......... :D

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Or a link to the version before the revamps?
Due to requiring online storage, most old versions get removed to make room for the new version.
Also, most storage sites remove old data after a while also to free up space.

You may find somewhere out in the vast web, copies of older versions, but not here... sorry.

Reactions: peter90gamer

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
i played this game many times thanks for nothing and s..... answer. its my object. how i would like played this game. i would like only save time. pls next time is better tell nothing than this answer......... :D
You are welcome to make copies of your important files (and savegames) like everybody, who does with computer the serious way (data loss can appear any time, not only exclusive on Holiday Island save games). And the worst way to get a save from any of the mayor users of this thread is to act like your way, don't think anybody shares one of his after your reply.

BTW: Good games are worth to play them several times (i start a new play-through after nearly every bigger content update to get the feeling fresh from the start).

Forrtress22

Jun 7, 2018
You are welcome to make copies of your important files (and savegames) like everybody, who does with computer the serious way (data loss can appear any time, not only exclusive on Holiday Island save games). And the worst way to get a save from any of the mayor users of this thread is to act like your way, don't think anybody shares one of his after your reply.

BTW: Good games are worth to play them several times (i start a new play-through after nearly every bigger content update to get the feeling fresh from the start).
it is not true

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Comes Around

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Haha
Reactions: junior366

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
Did you check your AppData file?

If not - Certainly someone has a save to help this poor highly articulate player out? Shall we say at the point the MC receives his invitation??????? :oops:

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes