DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Formally 3.8.0 is a update release that morphed into something halfway also contain new.

But that is just for show.

The real purpose is to give global warming time to make the ocean levels rise and the resort sink (this is the same as the all you can eat buffet phase in Cthulhu's plan).

(Ordered and filtered list)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

peter90gamer

Dec 19, 2022
The re-renders are just amazing! But some places, in my humble opinion, need a few changes. Like in Alice’s beach event where she sees how long it takes to get the player erect, just that segment (not the binoculars or the beach walk) has Alice not as proportionate as the other scenes. She is a bit wider overall.
Similrly with her newer arrival scene. It is really cute and much more better than the previous one because of the updated resolution and quality but she is a bit cuter than the original scene’s sexier version and the dress is a little less translucent, maybe due to the resolution upscale.
I know that any changes are very remote possibilities but does anyone else notice it?
I do love the newer smaller but curvier and cutter model especially in the bar.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Shoot the Moon

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

volkshapo

Jul 11, 2017
Any suggestions on how to freeze lust values for girls? I can try with 0x52 mod but idk how it will affect scripts tbh.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Any suggestions on how to freeze lust values for girls? I can try with 0x52 mod but idk how it will affect scripts tbh.
First question is why you feel the need to freeze a stat level? Second question is why use 0x52 mod (which truthfully I have no idea what that is) when there is a Companion Mod that the developer had a hand in creating. With the Companion Mod you can adjust the stats for the MC and the girls on the fly without worry. The only caveat being not to try and max all stats at once. The Companion Guide explains it all. Both the Guide and Mod are linked on the first page of this thread.

volkshapo

Jul 11, 2017
First question is why you feel the need to freeze a stat level? Second question is why use 0x52 mod (which truthfully I have no idea what that is) when there is a Companion Mod that the developer had a hand in creating. With the Companion Mod you can adjust the stats for the MC and the girls on the fly without worry. The only caveat being not to try and max all stats at once. The Companion Guide explains it all. Both the Guide and Mod are linked on the first page of this thread.
0x52 is this
https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-14-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/
It's just tedious to adjust lust levels everytime i want to.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
0x52 is this
https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-14-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/
Perhaps Holiday Island isn't the game for you. Not trying to be snarky, but do you realize that some stats do NOT have to be maxed to trigger a scene or event? The included hints and requirements listed in the players phone provide the parameters. In simplest terms that takes some game management on the players part. Some players like that in a game and some don't. As I understand it, the Companion Mod was developed to try and reach a compromise, as too often the wrong console codes were entered causing the game to freeze or crash.

Bottom line is there isn't any mod that will allow you to entirely skip some elements of the game and thus, as often stated within this thread, just play the game.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
0x52 is this
Look Bantry told you that when you use this, mod most probalbly you will break your game,
The Developer of the mod warns you !
WARNING!
You could break your game modifying any variable. Use at your own risk!
Breaking the game depends on the game's programming. You could create set of values the game doesn't expect. Which for example could prevent you to progress in the game or miss certain scenes. I would recommend saving before modifying. So you could always go back if something unexpected happens.
No one of us tried that to fix Lust at the Maximum level, just because it is super easy to increase a Girls lust, and there is a Mod which is guaranted to work with the game, If you don't engage in a Sex scene the lust will not drop It drops only if you have sex with her or you let her masturbate (Amy)
Or contact the Develper make a lucrative offer to customize a version of the game.

Reactions: Bantry

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
0x52 is this
URM is good for watching values, for this game, the Companion Mod is the best way cause you can change values without breaking the game (most other games doesn't have such a game-personal mod, approved by the game creator).

Like everywhere, you are free to use any mod (or the console) on the game but please don't whine when breaking the game cause of not listening (and bashing) to one of the the reputable members of this thread.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
0x52 is this
It's actually easier to use the in-game mod than this. Plus, the in-game mod has the safety locks required to not break certain island inhabitants.

No one is being snarky by saying play the game. But being snappish about not getting your way isn't exactly the way to make friends and influence people either.

peter90gamer

Dec 19, 2022

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
There should be an estimated date man. It is tough to wait endlessly.
Pervious version provided one. It surely is disappointing when the date does not meet, but it helps looking forward to it more…
There is a date, which is 'No Idea'.

NO IDEA’ is the default work in progress status. It does not change until shortly right before a release, usually 2-4 days before. Tracking of actual progress is therefore done watching the ‘Development News. When 'No Idea’ changes, the game is ready and enters beta testing. After beta testing is complete an actual release date will be provided.

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
There is a date, which is 'No Idea'.

NO IDEA’ is the default work in progress status. It does not change until shortly right before a release, usually 2-4 days before. Tracking of actual progress is therefore done watching the ‘Development News’. When 'No Idea’ changes, the game is ready and enters beta testing. After beta testing is complete an actual release date will be provided.
To elaborate on the 'no idea' date: Darkhound is doing this in his spare time. So there are lots of factors he doesn't control. He will likely have some internal planning of what he wants to do. But that contains lots of info about his private life, so he is wise not to publish that. Better to say 'I don't know' than post a date and miss that half of the time due to unforeseen events.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes