funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
Favor an image - a new feature (0.3.7 preview)
View attachment 2161962 Hello everyone!

Today I want to present a new feature that will be added to the game with the next version.
Have you ever wished to be able to just "fav" an image shown on the screen and be able to easily find it again at a later time?
You will be able to do exactly that with the next version.

Whenever you see the small "fav" icon on the right upper side of the screen, you can click on it and a message will appear saying "Favorite added!" (first image above)
This function will be available in almost all scenes, events and appointments.

Once you've favored a couple of images, you can open your phone and use the new "Favorites app" to check them out (second image above).

An overview of all the girls that you've already favored at least once will be shown. You can select the girl icon and see all her favorites below as mini previews.
Clicking on the preview will open it in full phone mode with all options for picture frames, etc. (third image above).

I hope you like this new feature.
Comments are welcome.

As always, take care.
Darkhound

View attachment 2161962 View attachment 2161964 View attachment 2161965
I recently re-play this game and I see this new feature.
But, not always image is saved correctly after click on the icon; I can't see all images when I open the app, despite previous saving.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I recently re-play this game and I see this new feature.
But, not always image is saved correctly after click on the icon; I can't see all images when I open the app, despite previous saving.
The "fav pic" doesn't allways work. Darkhound explained it to me, if I remember what he said : when there is pictures overlay or "something" (example : if you fav a pic of a girl at her door, it will be blank).

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
The "fav pic" doesn't allways work. Darkhound explained it to me, if I remember what he said : when there is pictures overlay or "something" (example : if you fav a pic of a girl at her door, it will be blank).
Thanks for your answer.
Yes, I have noticed that case; but, in other case, the picture was not saved at all! It is not present in the list of favorite ones.
Do you know if this problem will be solved in a future release?
Thanks in advance.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes