BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
I am always amazed by the quality of the renders produced by darkhound1 and DuckSwim. I have no knowledge how to create them but would love to be able to. Therefore I have recently turned to AI-generated hentai art and done some relatively simple experiments with those so far (e.g. ). It is pretty amazing what those free tools are capable of already and how simple it is to use them.
When you use a reference image to turn it into a hentai version, it is sometimes funny to see how the AI interprets certain aspects of that image and tries to make sense of them.

Here are a few examples of scenes from Holiday Island scenes turned into their hentai versions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here are a few that were created according to my specifications. You never know in advance how an image will turn out exactly. And also what weird things you will discover. It is always surprising :)

leros147

Aug 25, 2019
I am always amazed by the quality of the renders produced by darkhound1 and DuckSwim. I have no knowledge how to create them but would love to be able to. Therefore I have recently turned to AI-generated hentai art and done some relatively simple experiments with those so far (e.g. ). It is pretty amazing what those free tools are capable of already and how simple it is to use them.
When you use a reference image to turn it into a hentai version, it is sometimes funny to see how the AI interprets certain aspects of that image and tries to make sense of them.

Here are a few examples of scenes from Holiday Island scenes turned into their hentai versions:

Here are a few that were created according to my specifications. You never know in advance how an image will turn out exactly. And also what weird things you will discover. It is always surprising :)
breasts? Most of the AIs on the net will not accept you nudity.

Niloc

Sep 23, 2016
Been looking for a response but can't figure out how to get this achievement
You help Faye train weight lifting while she teases you.
achievement. I have the follow up with and that seems to be related.
Sounds like there may be a new release soon but still curious if this is obtainable on 3.7.1 or if I'm a moron

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Been looking for a response but can't figure out how to get this achievement
You help Faye train weight lifting while she teases you.
achievement. I have the follow up with and that seems to be related.
Sounds like there may be a new release soon but still curious if this is obtainable on 3.7.1 or if I'm a moron
Can't recall that specific achievement off the top of my head, but my first question is, what does your phone say with regards to hints and requirements? All of Faye's achievements are doable in v.0.3.7.1 or ones with problems would be listed in the known bugfixes posted in the Development News. You might also check the Companion Guide which is linked on the first page of this thread.

Reactions: yankeeInKy

Niloc

Sep 23, 2016
Can't recall that specific achievement off the top of my head, but my first question is, what does your phone say with regards to hints and requirements? All of Faye's achievements are doable in v.0.3.7.1 or ones with problems would be listed in the known bugfixes posted in the Development News. You might also check the Companion Guide which is linked on the first page of this thread.
Just says wearing skimpy swimsuit from hints, and the normal trigger is "You ask faye at the gym if you can help her train lifting". #9 in scenes, 2 skill, 2 lust, but i have 8 str and Faye has 100 lust. Only thing I can think of is that the Natasha scene is required, and I've seen scenes been blocked by non mentioned scenes befor. this seems related to the topless shower scene though (#10), but hasn't been unlocked by that.

Last edited:

Niloc

Sep 23, 2016
faye.add_scene_seen("Workout_weight_lifting_tease") adds what I'm missing, and I've also definitely already seen it so this does seem like a bug to me.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes