Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Caution: Help request follows 'cos I obviously missed something in the past and seem to have managed to "BORK" my game (concerning Amy).

1. Yes, I unknowingly used the Companion Mod to "tweek" Amy's stats and totally screw up her "Max Love Quest". But considering the "warning" NOT to do that for ANY reason anymore for her SPECIFICALLY isn't until page 54 of the Companion Guide, and probably wasn't ADDED to that page until AFTER she got the "new" way of her stats getting updated during game play, I don't feel stupid about it. Why? Because why on Earth would the Companion Mod STILL ALLOW someone to use it to change Amy's stats if it WOULD completely "BORK" Amy's quest (or the entire game?). The Companion Mod should not even ALLOW anybody to change Amy's stats anymore. It still does. And that's totally different than all the other "warnings" about "being careful" not to maximize any of the other girl's stats which MIGHT cause game problems. "Might" is totally different than "DEFINITELY WILL". ;)

So, my current question is....

Is there ANY way I can "reset" Amy's stats to the beginning of her "Max Love Quest" and just start over with her "Quest", WITHOUT causing problems in the rest of my saved game? (I already have over 96 pages of saves over the entire time I've been playing it). Or am I doomed to have to restart the entire game again to ever accomplish Amy's "new" Max Love Quest?

Despite whatever the answer to the above is, PLEASE consider REMOVING AMY from the Companion Mod's ability to alter her stats now. Some people simply aren't going to "discover" they should NEVER touch Amy's stats anymore using the Companion Mod until it's WAY too late for them to realize that.

(Begging Disclaimer: Yes, I tried searching the forum thread for an answer using several different search terms, but didn't find one. Please...there are 1644 current pages with 32,872 individual posts right now. I tried...I REALLY tried. :LOL: )

Thanks for any help if it's possible.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
It would be really nice if the girls conversations were not about their previous boyfriends, just as a girl doesn't want to hear about the guy's conquests - neither does a man want to know how she was fucked before
Also would be nice to have a skip button on some of these conversations or at least have two versions - first as is now and second time a new one with different topics
Oh and I still think it would have been real nice to have some of the girls with smaller breasts - ie: DD not J or H - like Sara, Renee, Delizia, Lacy

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Falcon6 ; First thing I am wondering about is how did you manage to alter Amy's stats ? as far as I know the Max love quest was hardcoded (please correct me here if I am wrong) I tried but could never go above certain amount of MAX Love points,
only thing what happend Is that some of the Amy events took a long time to trigger, (was in ver 36.1)
What do you mean with "Amy's new Max Love " I finished It in a previous version. and did not get a notification with this version that her quest has been reset to a certain Point , Amy has gotten new scenes in this update that is correct. but not a new quest.
again here i could be wrong or simply lack of Information about.
to reset Amy, I don't even know if it is possible via console, (lack of coding skils)
so sorry maybe not a great help here,

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Seems the bug fixes are not working for me. Cant load game, which is a disappointment.
So we're on the same page, define 'Can't Load Game'. First time playing, can't load one of your saves from a previous version, etc.? Also, define 'Tried Bug Fixes'. Deleting Persistent file from both locations, tried the resolution fix, etc.? PC, Mac, etc.? Traceback, Error Log? What, if anything, happens when you click Yvette's smiling face? We'll do our best to help, but we need more information.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Caution: Help request follows 'cos I obviously missed something in the past and seem to have managed to "BORK" my game (concerning Amy).

1. Yes, I unknowingly used the Companion Mod to "tweek" Amy's stats and totally screw up her "Max Love Quest". But considering the "warning" NOT to do that for ANY reason anymore for her SPECIFICALLY isn't until page 54 of the Companion Guide, and probably wasn't ADDED to that page until AFTER she got the "new" way of her stats getting updated during game play, I don't feel stupid about it. Why? Because why on Earth would the Companion Mod STILL ALLOW someone to use it to change Amy's stats if it WOULD completely "BORK" Amy's quest (or the entire game?). The Companion Mod should not even ALLOW anybody to change Amy's stats anymore. It still does. And that's totally different than all the other "warnings" about "being careful" not to maximize any of the other girl's stats which MIGHT cause game problems. "Might" is totally different than "DEFINITELY WILL". ;)

So, my current question is....

Is there ANY way I can "reset" Amy's stats to the beginning of her "Max Love Quest" and just start over with her "Quest", WITHOUT causing problems in the rest of my saved game? (I already have over 96 pages of saves over the entire time I've been playing it). Or am I doomed to have to restart the entire game again to ever accomplish Amy's "new" Max Love Quest?

Despite whatever the answer to the above is, PLEASE consider REMOVING AMY from the Companion Mod's ability to alter her stats now. Some people simply aren't going to "discover" they should NEVER touch Amy's stats anymore using the Companion Mod until it's WAY too late for them to realize that.

(Begging Disclaimer: Yes, I tried searching the forum thread for an answer using several different search terms, but didn't find one. Please...there are 1644 current pages with 32,872 individual posts right now. I tried...I REALLY tried. :LOL: )

Thanks for any help if it's possible.
Falcon6 ; First thing I am wondering about is how did you manage to alter Amy's stats ? as far as I know the Max love quest was hardcoded (please correct me here if I am wrong) I tried but could never go above certain amount of MAX Love points,
only thing what happend Is that some of the Amy events took a long time to trigger, (was in ver 36.1)
What do you mean with "Amy's new Max Love " I finished It in a previous version. and did not get a notification with this version that her quest has been reset to a certain Point , Amy has gotten new scenes in this update that is correct. but not a new quest.
again here i could be wrong or simply lack of Information about.
to reset Amy, I don't even know if it is possible via console, (lack of coding skils)
so sorry maybe not a great help here,
Have to agree with xapican in that Amy's stat levels cannot be adjusted with the Companion Mod above what levels are available as you progress through her quest. Never tried with consoles codes, so if you went that route and somehow managed to adjust her stats and borked your game, then you may have to bite the bullet and start a new game.

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Have to agree with xapican in that Amy's stat levels cannot be adjusted with the Companion Mod above what levels are available as you progress through her quest. Never tried with consoles codes, so if you went that route and somehow managed to adjust her stats and borked your game, then you may have to bite the bullet and start a new game.
OK, I'm really confused here. You say "...Amy's stat levels cannot be adjusted with the Companion Mod above what levels are available as you progress through her quest." But the Companion Guide says "Just a reminder, DO NOT. LET ME REPEAT. DO NOT TOUCH HER STATS or you’ll break the quest chain."

So here's what my Amy Stats look like in my Companion Mod for my most current game v3.8.0 Save (after updating to v3.8.0 yesterday and playing for several hours):

04 - Amy Stats Current Save.jpg

Now obviously I could STILL move those sliders around (but as you say, no higher than the new "max" settings), and I honestly don't know if I may have done that (I would never have "manually" set the 100/100 or the 200/200 that high on purpose using the Mod). What I DO know has happened is that I keep getting the red pop-up that says "Amy's love test Failed" (or however it is worded) for any appointment, event, or scene I haven't achieved yet.

So, there seems to be a discrepancy in the current Companion MOD that LETS you still adjust Amy's stats with the sliders (even if I can't go higher than the new MAX values), and the Companion GUIDE that says flat out "If you manually alter ANY Amy stats, you WILL "BORK" the Quest."

So, I don't know if I may have "Borked the Quest" or not now. I'm pretty sure in v3.7.0 I probably DID adjust Amy's stats manually using the Companion Mod. I don't know for sure if I may have moved any of them using v3.8.0 yesterday. But I'm getting a ton of "Amy Love Check Failed" pop-ups now that I never saw before.

And if the Companion GUIDE says "any manual adjustments to Amy's stats" WILL BORK the Quest, then WHY does the Companion MOD still allow you to move those sliders around for her stats? It doesn't pass a common sense test. It's just "an accident waiting to happen" if adjusting any of those Amy sliders now (up OR down) will definitely "Bork the Quest".

So that's why I asked if there was a way to "reset" the Love Quest for Amy and just start it again without "borking" the whole game or not. I honestly don't know if I may have "Borked" it or not right now. FWIW, reloading a previous save file from earlier in the game doesn't seem to solve it, because any time I go back and reload a previous save that is a previous VERSION of the game (from 3.7.0 or earlier) the game will immediately UPDATE all those earlier version saves to a v3.8.0 version of the save (it throws out any non-updated renders that aren't in the current version anymore, etc).

So yes, I'm confused. And Amy seems really pissed off at me recently "love-wise". :LOL:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Falcon6 ; No, but shure Bantry can confirm, The companion Guide existed before the Companion Mod was part of the game itself, as Darkhoun1 introduced, Amy's quest, he Hardcoded her, at that time all you had a few Mods and we "Cheated with the Console, (don't quote me i will negate all if asked :D ;) I don't cheat)
So the warning in the Guide is there because of that, and because there are (were) other Mod circulating (what doesn't apply anymore)
Darkhound and Niceerotica synced and now that is the "oficial Mod" suported by Darkhound.
What I saw in the Pic you posted
1. Amy's Affection isn't high enough / neither her Love for you that is why the check fails
2. are in the middle of the quest, her love Stats can be raised by Gifts, and doing the events with her, somtimes the event what raises Amys Love and Affection Max stat triggers when you reached the top (you can move the slider without any danger of breaking something, to the Max (that means Hardcoded) you can't overdo her stats until her quest gives the key event free.
With the mod you can't exeed 100 / Not so with the console
So fear not, you won't break your game.
Now go and hug Amy and chat compliment etc till she lets you grope her :devilish:(just watch out for SiJa :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
OK, I'm really confused here. You say "...Amy's stat levels cannot be adjusted with the Companion Mod above what levels are available as you progress through her quest." But the Companion Guide says "Just a reminder, DO NOT. LET ME REPEAT. DO NOT TOUCH HER STATS or you’ll break the quest chain."

So here's what my Amy Stats look like in my Companion Mod for my most current game v3.8.0 Save (after updating to v3.8.0 yesterday and playing for several hours):

View attachment 2646957

Now obviously I could STILL move those sliders around (but as you say, no higher than the new "max" settings), and I honestly don't know if I may have done that (I would never have "manually" set the 100/100 or the 200/200 that high on purpose using the Mod). What I DO know has happened is that I keep getting the red pop-up that says "Amy's love test Failed" (or however it is worded) for any appointment, event, or scene I haven't achieved yet.

So, there seems to be a discrepancy in the current Companion MOD that LETS you still adjust Amy's stats with the sliders (even if I can't go higher than the new MAX values), and the Companion GUIDE that says flat out "If you manually alter ANY Amy stats, you WILL "BORK" the Quest."

So, I don't know if I may have "Borked the Quest" or not now. I'm pretty sure in v3.7.0 I probably DID adjust Amy's stats manually using the Companion Mod. I don't know for sure if I may have moved any of them using v3.8.0 yesterday. But I'm getting a ton of "Amy Love Check Failed" pop-ups now that I never saw before.

And if the Companion GUIDE says "any manual adjustments to Amy's stats" WILL BORK the Quest, then WHY does the Companion MOD still allow you to move those sliders around for her stats? It doesn't pass a common sense test. It's just "an accident waiting to happen" if adjusting any of those Amy sliders now (up OR down) will definitely "Bork the Quest".

So that's why I asked if there was a way to "reset" the Love Quest for Amy and just start it again without "borking" the whole game or not. I honestly don't know if I may have "Borked" it or not right now. FWIW, reloading a previous save file from earlier in the game doesn't seem to solve it, because any time I go back and reload a previous save that is a previous VERSION of the game (from 3.7.0 or earlier) the game will immediately UPDATE all those earlier version saves to a v3.8.0 version of the save (it throws out any non-updated renders that aren't in the current version anymore, etc).

So yes, I'm confused. And Amy seems really pissed off at me recently "love-wise". :LOL:
Looking at your post and the pic you included, I'm guessing you had already completed Amy's quest line to raise her stats through game play. Not sure which version you were on when you first started playing Holiday Island, but as pointed out Amy's stats were 'hardcoded/fixed' whatever term you want to use with her love and affection beginning with a max of 35 I believe and by completing various stages of her quest line, they eventually raised to 100.

So here's the next bit of info we need to try and help you. What achievements are still open under Amy when you open your phone? Below is one for Aly, but you get the idea of what we're looking for.

Aly screenshot0013.png

When you received the notice 'Amy's love check failed' what achievement were you trying to complete? Some might not need max love. Always check the 'hints and requirements' listed for each achievement.

One more thing you might try. Open the Companion Mod and manually lower Amy's love to 35 or even zero, then hug her ever chance you get, as hugging is one of the easiest ways to raise the love stat. See if you can raise it 10 points or more. If you can, then you know you can successfully raise her stats via game play without worrying about the Mod.

That's all I can think of right now. Good luck and let us know.

Edit: Going back and looking closer at your attached picture, it doesn't appear that your game is Borked, you just haven't completed enough of her quest line to raise her stats to the levels needed, which I suspect is why you receive error messages that her love stat is too low. Click on the Quests icon on your phone and see which ones are still open. When Amy's complete quest line is completed it will look something like this:

Capture.JPG

Then and only then, will your Companion Mod screen for Amy look something like this:

Capture 2.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Falcon6

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
She is 9th in content out of 22 girls.
I get the reasoning, but its why I quit supporting. Over time all my favorites got sidelined by the same ones. I mean I liked yvette and all but bring things into balance more would be nicer. that and the terrible quest requirements that never improved. still after all this time never seen a sauna scene

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes