DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
So far the game is OK. I'm not into gals with B-52 J cups flopping about. For me gals like Lacey are much more attractive and "normal" looking. The animations are boring loops and need work. The painful repeated dialogue of the M/C gets really mind numbing after the first several times of repeating the same shit with each girl. OMG (NPC Name) you are soooo sexy and I love your huge tits! Ahh shucks *stammers* it twernt nuthin'. I am so, so sorry (NPC Name) I did not meant to offend you for blatantly staring at your humungous overly sized bazookas! Dude has like no self confidence. For an only guy on an island full of hot chicks whose main goal is to seduce him into sex he really acts like a dweeb. Also as others have pointed out the game is grindy and can do without the mini-games IMO.
Noted, but this is page 1647 in a 6 year old project.
So it is well known what is what, and it has been covered a couple of hundred times

Breasts
Sure, no prob, taste is taste.
But,
  • The Banner here
  • Page 1 here (which actually says the words "Parade of Enourmous Boobs")
  • The Game Start screen (6 years)
  • The Developer's DeviantArt (10 years and counting)
It is a boob game, and it is visible from other solar systems.
The "smaller" girls are side characters and contrast (exception : Sara)

Animations
Not a focus of the game.
Could be better, could be worse.

In a perfect world? Blender "Physics based" Animations ex. is a great example of how exceptional that can be. But Daz game and not a focus, it does its job.

Dialogue
That's the MC for you, part of the package from day 1 (somewhere in 2017).

Grindy
Sandbox, infinite non-topic (in all forums that ever existed for any Sandbox game, past, present or future).

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I know that's your/an answer to a lot of questions... but I am aware of the companion guide.
It's 150 pages with ways to get to an achievement, not really an overview with "all the hints at a single glance".
Out of curiosity, how do you propose that all the hints/requirements already included on the player's phone within the game and/or the 150+ pages of the Guide, be displayed for viewing in a single glance? I highly doubt that one document, pic, whatever could be displayed on one screen, regardless of how big one's monitor is.

walker thompson

Jul 28, 2018
Hello, I have a problem with Fayes missions. I am stuck where I have to have information about her mother to get on with her missions, I mean the bar drinking missions. The dialogue doesn't change although the clothing and the other parameters are correct, I read the companion hints but I think I did not ever hear a story about her mother, where can I find this dialogue about her mother in order to progress?!

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Hello, I have a problem with Fayes missions. I am stuck where I have to have information about her mother to get on with her missions, I mean the bar drinking missions. The dialogue doesn't change although the clothing and the other parameters are correct, I read the companion hints but I think I did not ever hear a story about her mother, where can I find this dialogue about her mother in order to progress?!
In addition to using the Companion Guide hints (which in this case the Guide might make you think you should get Faye to tell you on your FIRST drink with her in her skimpy outfit), also use your phone to "find" any appointments, events, or scenes that are "Not Yet Discovered". Hover your mouse over them and see if they have any additional requirements you may need to do to accomplish them. In this case (see picture below), I would have to assume you haven't met the requirements of having a drink with her MORE than ONCE while she's wearing the same skimpy outfit. But there also may be another possibility that one (or more) of her "statistics" may not be high enough yet (the yellow heart with the number 3 in it) to trigger her telling you about her Mother yet. In that case keep playing with her or use the Mod (at your own risk) to increase some of them to see if it will trigger the conversation. But for now try having a drink with her a SECOND time while she's in her skimpy outfit and she might tell you then.

ScreenHunter Faye.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: wormdogs and Bantry

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
So... I may or may not be illiterate.

I don't see in the change log for 0.3.8 that the plane girl arrival scenes would be reset. I only just learned last update that those were tied to your Persistent save so I could just restart the game to capture those achievements, which I did. Now when I update my main save to 0.3.8, the plane girl arrival scenes are all missing again... Was that supposed to happen for this release?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
So... I may or may not be illiterate.

I don't see in the change log for 0.3.8 that the plane girl arrival scenes would be reset. I only just learned last update that those were tied to your Persistent save so I could just restart the game to capture those achievements, which I did. Now when I update my main save to 0.3.8, the plane girl arrival scenes are all missing again... Was that supposed to happen for this release?
Try that :
- update your main save to 0.3.8.0 and save again
- start a new game as you did to unlock the plane girl and plane girl arrival.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes