Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
i want to start in renpy
which version should i use renpy
Why do want to start in Ren'Py? The game plays fine on a PC/MAC provided you installed it correctly. Just click on Yvette's smiling face.

If you are trying to play on another device such as tablet via JoiPlay, then you are going to run into problems. Read the entire post at the link that DuckSwim included in his reply.

Reactions: DuckSwim

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I can't speak English, want to change texts to German.
Where is renpy version what should be in the game is in the game folder
The game is in ENGLISH, you may find a GERMAN version that someone took the time to translate, but it is unlikely. Once you start trying to modify the developer's code, you stand a VERY good chance of borking the game and possibly your system. If that is still your wish, I'm afraid I cannot help you.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Did you by chance unren the game to get to the texts? That is a road to trouble. Unren assumes a standard Renpy system. What Darkhound is shipping has been modified in ways unren does not understand.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
DrSoong ; Relax, please don't let them get under your Skin, yes it is annoying, like the guy's asking for pregnancy content.
at the end the person who asked it, moves on and you are hooked,
much better is to read Bantry's or Yankees Fan fiction.
have a nice Sunday
abrazo amigo
NP, nor this one neither anyother will bother me (due to my profession i'm used to handle annoying people), the bigger text was only ment for those who have problems reading and the spoiled text was my personal sarcasm moment.

Reactions: Bantry and xapican

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Best opportunity to start learning the English language, i mean, who else can brag having these much bombshell teachers on an island for only himself? :D

Reactions: junior366

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I am curious. Why would you even want to replace the renpy version shipped with the game?
I'm suspecting that the Autotranlation has probems with Darkhounds version,
yes, Monsieur X just confirmed,Unfortuantly I was In the German translation thread and there is no plan to even Start a Translation, at the moment.
DrSoong ,Oh I mistook the bold letters for a shout, my bad, yes can't say that i didn't enjoy your "spoiled" text :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Weeell, the both best qualified Girls of the Island would be Alice, and Amy :ROFLMAO:;) for such a beautifull Task.

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
First of all, congratulations on one of the best renpy games I have ever played. (y)
Now, I seem to be stuck on Amy's quest: I've done everything up to and including the copper dress, she's now at 100 affection and 75 love, according to the guides, she's supposed to come knocking at my door between 20:00 and 22:00 to tell me about her breast reduction, but it's simply not happening. Am I missing something or is she actually bugged?
As xapican said, it might be just bad luck, but just in case, make sure she isn't on late reception duty.

Did you ever took a look at the initial post? There are the tags for the game, approved by the developer (who is unlike some others active in this thread).
View attachment 2656958
If you aren't able to read, let's summarize the tags for you:

There is NO incest in the game nor will be ever (according to the dev).

So, go on, crawl back to your m*****s bed for that (sorry, i had to say this so). :FacePalm:
Good job on kinkshaming, you are a great guy.

Reactions: dramin99

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Good job on kinkshaming, you are a great guy.
Bit more to it than that.

1. He (the original poster) is a repeat offender
He's asked about a few months ago, got answered too.
https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-3-8-0-darkhound1.3782/post-10121791

2. He runs around spamming it everywhere
His post history is one long spam, spam, is it in the game, spam, more spam, if not in then add it to the game, spam
The big majority of it copy paste too.

So a kink? Not really.

It is a three way contest between no effort, spam and off topic posts waiting to met a moderator.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Actually, I prefer the Joe Walsh version:
Absolutly Loved it ! thank's for the tip I'm a Joe Walsh fan since my teenage times but never heard this title (or I was so buzzed that i don't remeber :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )

bomg

May 16, 2017
Anyone knows how to change the day? Sara is the only one left and she only shows up on Fridays

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Anyone knows how to change the day? Sara is the only one left and she only shows up on Fridays
Download and read the Companion Guide linked on the first page of this thread and you will learn the steps needed to get Sara an additional day where she is in the Nightbar.

Guide.jpg

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes