Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Not sure why anyone still uses console codes when the Companion Mod is available, but to each their own. In case you're wondering what's the difference.

Console Codes requires you to open the console with the entering of specific keystrokes and type in the full code correctly.
Companion Mod requires one click to open and then one click to choose whomever you want to modify the stats by sliding the button left or right.

Just my opinion of course, but the Companion Mod is far easier to use.

Also linked on the first page of this thread.

Companion Mod.jpg

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Not sure why anyone still uses console codes when the Companion Mod is available, but to each their own. In case you're wondering what's the difference.

Console Codes requires you to open the console with the entering of specific keystrokes and type in the full code correctly.
Companion Mod requires one click to open and then one click to choose whomever you want to modify the stats by sliding the button left or right.

Just my opinion of course, but the Companion Mod is far easier to use.

Also linked on the first page of this thread.

View attachment 2663366
In the age of auto-co-wrecks, does anyone know how to type "correctly" anymore?

Twitter says: Ho!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Spain has to wait

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Haha
Reactions: junior366

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
Does anyone know how to decrypt rpa files in the latest version of the game? In the previous ones I used UnRen 091 but it didn't work for this version.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
From page 135 of the Companion Guide:

HOW TO GET SARA’S NIGHT BAR SCENES Once Yumiko has arranged for you to meet Sara about Miriam’s self tanning lotion. Sara asked you to talk to Joy so she can go to the Night Bar and have fun. Once you return to Sara and tell her the good news she will give you the lotion and now she can go to the Night Bar once a week on Friday. For the five Night Bar scenes. Hover over each picture and it will give you clues on what clothes she’s wearing etc, etc. Utmost for these, patience, your gonna be awhile. Sara’s Experiments and New Stuff First make an appointment with Joy to tell her your concerned about Sara’s pills. Next when you see Sara at the Night Bar tell her you went to Joy, she will be kinda mad but will forgive you. Next Go to Jennifer and ask if Sara can join in on the Butt contest, Jennifer agrees. Back to Sara at the Night Bar on a Friday and tell her. (Make sure she’s on her pills) Sara happily agrees to being in the Butt contest. Back to Jennifer. Sara can now be in the Butt Contest. Next time you see Sara at the Night Bar (Make sure she’s on her pills and wearing her white and denim shorts or Mega busty pics won’t trigger.) Show her the mega busty pictures of Joy. Next Drink with Sara she’ll be in her pink dress. During the drink ask about Riley her friend. At the end of this drink she’ll ask you to go to Jennifer and see if she can be in the Wet T-Shirt contest. Well Go See Jennifer in the gym!!! Jennifer will ask you to convince Sara to model her swinsuit designs. During this Quest talk to Jennifer when she’s working the Night Bar. This starts a mini quest of Sara getting an extra Night at the bar. Just wait until the next time Jennifer works the Bar and talk to her She will have to ask Joy again for Sara’s extra day. Next time you see talk to Jennifer Sara will have her extra day. She is now at the Bar on Tuesday and Sunday

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
From page 135 of the Companion Guide:

HOW TO GET SARA’S NIGHT BAR SCENES Once Yumiko has arranged for you to meet Sara about Miriam’s self tanning lotion. Sara asked you to talk to Joy so she can go to the Night Bar and have fun. Once you return to Sara and tell her the good news she will give you the lotion and now she can go to the Night Bar once a week on Friday. For the five Night Bar scenes. Hover over each picture and it will give you clues on what clothes she’s wearing etc, etc. Utmost for these, patience, your gonna be awhile. Sara’s Experiments and New Stuff First make an appointment with Joy to tell her your concerned about Sara’s pills. Next when you see Sara at the Night Bar tell her you went to Joy, she will be kinda mad but will forgive you. Next Go to Jennifer and ask if Sara can join in on the Butt contest, Jennifer agrees. Back to Sara at the Night Bar on a Friday and tell her. (Make sure she’s on her pills) Sara happily agrees to being in the Butt contest. Back to Jennifer. Sara can now be in the Butt Contest. Next time you see Sara at the Night Bar (Make sure she’s on her pills and wearing her white and denim shorts or Mega busty pics won’t trigger.) Show her the mega busty pictures of Joy. Next Drink with Sara she’ll be in her pink dress. During the drink ask about Riley her friend. At the end of this drink she’ll ask you to go to Jennifer and see if she can be in the Wet T-Shirt contest. Well Go See Jennifer in the gym!!! Jennifer will ask you to convince Sara to model her swinsuit designs. During this Quest talk to Jennifer when she’s working the Night Bar. This starts a mini quest of Sara getting an extra Night at the bar. Just wait until the next time Jennifer works the Bar and talk to her She will have to ask Joy again for Sara’s extra day. Next time you see talk to Jennifer Sara will have her extra day. She is now at the Bar on Tuesday and Sunday
ARGH!

Newline use ne .. li ... e
Memory segmentation fault
Cthulhu sectors encountered :devilish:
Eat (Yumiko)
Eat (Akari)
Eat (Miho)
Eat (Himari)
Cthulhu completes Sushi collection.

That solved what to do with Nippon Nights on the Yacht.
I'll take June off, also you'll be the one explaining this to Darkhound1 :p

Othul

Oct 20, 2017
2 bugs i found in a game newly started in 0.3.8.0.

With Yvette as plane girl, in her arrival scene; i declined meeting her at the pool, the appointment still got added to my calendar and played out as if i had accepted.

After inviting Brenda to the island, in her arrival scene; 'Call her by her name...' leads to:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
2 bugs i found in a game newly started in 0.3.8.0.

With Yvette as plane girl, in her arrival scene; i declined meeting her at the pool, the appointment still got added to my calendar and played out as if i had accepted.
As much as I love Yvette, I find that annoying, too. I don't know if it's a bug or a conscious design decision.

In the meantime, there are a couple workaounds:

1) You can reschedule the date a few time slots to a more convenient time using your phone.
2) You can just show up at the appointed time, click on Yvette once as if to say " 'sup", then immediately leave the pool and go do your own thing. No time will pass, and it counts as having kept the date, so no Wrath of Yvette.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Is it possible to send Delizia off the island after she becomes a doctor?
Is there any way to get to see Delizia in her Receptionist outfits?

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I think it's a known bug, but Brenda's arrival requires pushing ignore to continue.
I assume it will be fixed in next update.
Brenda's speech may be from her accent, if so ignore these.
Brenda says: "I've heard that you asked for me to com to the island."
"Com" should be "come," and tenses should agree so "I've" should be "I."
Brenda: "And you also know my name. I'm a little impressed." Don't start a sentence with a conjunction, remove "And." If you want what she says to logically connect add "'so": "You also know my name, so I'm a little impressed."
Brenda: "I didn't sleep much. In part that was related to my outfit." Sentence fragment, try: "I didn't sleep much, partly because of my outfit."
Brenda: "Bachelor holiday." In America, this is a "Bachelorette party," in the U.K. "hen party."

Feb 16, 2020
dude is there a way to unlock all images,dream,event ect
tried

• NAME.add_event_seen(“EVENT”)
    • yvettepoitrine.add_event_seen(“EVENT”)
nothing happen

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I'm assuming, you had a typo in your carefully worded question, you surely meant Fuel save.

It's easy, try not to accelerate or brake to harsh, when driving, examine the traffic so that you can drive without any bigger stops to your goal. Using public transport also helps you saving, maybe you find someone to talk about how to search threads in forums (and avoid asking for things that don't make sense cause of the design of the game). :cool:
Hypermiling FTW!

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes