BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
I'm getting this error when I try to go back to my room, soon after the game patches my save when running 3.8.0 for the first time.
Does anyone know how to fix it and what it is?

virio

Jan 17, 2021
if i weight train with jennifer in the morning and jog in the afternoon and do it 4 times a week, will it hinder my progress because i train 8 times a week.

or endurance and weight training is different category?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
if i weight train with jennifer in the morning and jog in the afternoon and do it 4 times a week, will it hinder my progress because i train 8 times a week.

Download and read the Companion Guide linked on the first page of this thread. It will go over why that particular training schedule is not ideal.

Guide.jpg

Reactions: MarsUltor and virio
Sep 7, 2020
Until you describe what the issues are we cannot offer any help.
since I made this update, my backups no longer work.
Error and I'm back in the console! (debug mode)
Backspace via the mouse wheel no longer works either.

Posters in the room don't appear any more as well, and I end up in debug mode as soon as I go back through my room.

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022

I will echo Bantry's recommendation.

To give a more pointed answer to your question: endrance and strength training train different abilities, as the names suggest. So the training schedule you describe won't hinder anything.

That said, it won't benefit you, either. Ideal is three each per week. Most points you can get right now for endurance is three, which you can get from just three sessions.

For strength, 3 sessions a week w/Jennifer is also ideal (for up to 9 points total), until you get to Strength level 8. After that, you need 12 points to level up, and you can get that from either additional training sessions *or* from spotting girls on the bench press. For at least two reasons, I recommend the latter. ;)

The only times it is worthwhile to get massages to get in additional training sessions is:
1) During that first weekend, so that you can get a point in Strength and a training point towards endurance by day 3, and
2) In cases where you somehow let yourself get behind your schedule and need to catch up before the weekend.

All that said, again, check out that Companion Guide.

virio

Jan 17, 2021
Download and read the Companion Guide linked on the first page of this thread. It will go over why that particular training schedule is not ideal.

View attachment 2676610
I did maybe my reading comprehension isn't great, i just want to double check.

The mechanisms of spa make me think weight and endurance training is separate category so you can train up to 8 times 4+4.

So max i can do 3+2 or 4+1 to maximal stat gain?

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
I did maybe my reading comprehension isn't great, i just want to double check.

The mechanisms of spa make me think weight and endurance training is separate category so you can train up to 8 times 4+4.

So max i can do 3+2 or 4+1 to maximal stat gain?
For Endurance:

3-5 endurance workouts per week all give you 3 points. Period. The 4th workout gets you nothing.

If you just train strength by yourself, without Jennifer's assistance, the formula is the same.

If you train with her, you can get +2 additional strength training points for each session. For three workouts, that is up to 9 points total for the week. For 4 workouts, that is up to 11 training points. Unfortunately, you cannot roll over extra points from the previous week if you level up; those points get zeroed out midnight Sunday/Monday. Thus, once again, the 4th workout gets you nothing - *until* you get Strength to 8, because by then you need 12, not just 9, training points to level up.

ETA: Training points *do* roll over if you didn't get enough to level up. That is why I mentioned trying to get in two endurance workouts that very first weekend you arrive: You get one training point that you can add to the next week's total.

Stick with 3 and 3 (with Jennifer).

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2020

Posters in the room don't appear any more as well, and I end up in debug mode as soon as I go back through my room.
Finally I've found how to fix the issue,
I just delete the game, and backup the save files to another folder
Restart the game from day 1, make a new save point.
After that, I've just copy paste my old save files, and reload it, and now it's working

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020

Leave your room and go somewhere then come back, pics on the wall should be there.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Re downloaded the game after a year with the new update and the new companion and it doesn't appear like it used to, doesnt appear at all i know i installed it right
Did you remember to delete the file named "niceerotica_companion.rpyc" which you can find in the "game" folder? You should only have a file named "companion_mod.rpa" installed in the "game" folder.

Reactions: MarsUltor
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes