zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Except for the fact if you don't do what she says, she will throw your ass out @ 30,000 feet up !!!!
Not likely, as she then will most certainly not get what she wants. She never struck me as a brainless girl incapable of understanding the consequences of actions. So, yes, something involving an ass will be involved, but nothing that severe:D.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
can anybody help me how to search the compressed ver here?
The standard version is already heavily compressed by the dev. He stated that it would be ~40-60GB otherwise. The only more compressed version by the dev is the phone version. But with a huge loss of quality when played on a larger screen. Several people who attempted further compression have confirmed the loss of quality in their efforts. So unless you are really severely constrained in bandwidth not a good option. In that case try the phone version.

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
The standard version is already heavily compressed by the dev. He stated that it would be ~40-60GB otherwise. The only more compressed version by the dev is the phone version. But with a huge loss of quality when played on a larger screen. Several people who attempted further compression have confirmed the loss of quality in their efforts. So unless you are really severely constrained in bandwidth not a good option.
thank you. where is v0.3.8.1?

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Holiday Island update to 0.3.8.1 has been released

Hi guys and gals,

the first bug fix update for 0.3.8.x has been released.

This is an update to the version 0.3.8.1 (PC, Mac, Linux only).
The update works only on version 0.3.8.0.
In case you are new to the game, you need to download one of the main game files version 0.3.8.0 beta (PC, Mac, Linux) from the links on my main patreon page (or from one of the links of the OP):

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-3-8-1-darkhound1.3782/#post-112145

Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported. Some saves might still not load. Sorry for that, but there is nothing I can do about it.

Please download the update to 0.3.8.1 beta (PC, Mac, Linux) from the file attached to this post, or from one of these links:
Mega
OR
Google Drive

To apply the update, please extract all files from the zip archive to the sub folder named "game" inside the folder where you installed the full game. Overwrite all files when asked.
For Mac users, please navigate to the folder structure:

\Contents\Resources\autorun\game
Extract the content of the zip file into the "game" folder mentioned above.

Please check this post to get information about bugs that have been fixed since 0.3.8.0 (please check out points marekd with 0.3.8.1)
where should i put the files?

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
I finally got some time to really upgrade to 3.8.1.
Here's what I was doing wrong in case it helps anyone.
I had used unren to open the images files. When I tried to replace the files with the new update, the new files didn't overwrite correctly. It still basically worked as a 3.8.0 version, so I didn't mind.
The key was to make a new folder. Reload the 3.8.0 version without the unren, then update with the new files, choosing to overwrite all when prompted.
I feel like I've joined the cool kids table.

If you're having trouble, I hope that helps.
I don't get it where should i put it?

Reactions: Puppet Master

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
No, there is a file tree in the zip that needs to be unpacked to the game folder. Some files go to game, others go to subdirs of it. Don't try to squash them all into one dir. If you don't get the prompt for overwrites you didn't do it right.
I don't get it. can you show me the pictures.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
where should i put the files?
It is a bit perplexing question given the post (by Darkhound) you quote tells you where to install it,

To apply the update, please extract all files from the zip archive to the sub folder named "game" inside the folder where you installed the full game. Overwrite all files when asked.

Example.

A person has the game installed at c:\HolidayIsland-0.3.8.0-pc

Then the update is downloaded and unzipped, the unzipped contents are then copied to c:\HolidayIsland-0.3.8.0-pc\game

1689189063930.png

When asked to overwrite, yes is chosen.
And that is all there is to it

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
As a general note to people in this thread

Darkhound has included the "game not starting" solution with the game installation now (as shown in the screenshot here).

1689190024586.png

So while they can of course still be directed to page 1, it is probably better to tell them to read what is now provided directly with the installation

(Also given it is next to the exe file starting the game, it is okay to hit them with a 12lb trout until their attention improves)

Last edited:

mmoo9154

Jun 26, 2023
I've looked through the walkthrough (HI_Guide_0.2.0) and all of the hints in the app, but I still can't seem to get the "Boob compare event with Faye and Aly" to trigger. They are both at max love, max lust, max affection (even though there are no red/pink/yellow/green tags), and they are both in their regular bikinis (swimwear: 0). I've tried all levels of being blue/red/yellow pilled up, and I've tried jogging at morning and evening (it won't let me jog in the heat of the midday).

The walkthrough says only Faye needs to be on the beach. The "Character Data" app on the phone says both need to be on the beach. I've tried it with both on the beach, with just Faye, and with Aly on the beach but Faye in her room.

What am I doing wrong? And what do I need to do to trigger that event?

mmoo9154

Jun 26, 2023
I have a similar problem getting Natasha to visit me in my room with her red robe. I've tried leaving the bar at 1:00 as the walkthrough suggests. I've tried sleeping, napping, fapping, and just clicking by 30 minutes until 5am to try and see her, but it hasn't happened. Anyone have any ideas or tips for how to get her to visit?

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
As a general note to people in this thread

Darkhound has included the "game not starting" solution with the game installation now (as shown in the screenshot here).

View attachment 2764894

So while they can of course still be directed to page 1, it is probably better to tell them to read what is now provided directly with the installation

(Also given it is next to the exe file starting the game, it is okay to hit them with a 12lb trout until their attention improves)
Thanks a lot. Now for our amusement we only have "Save please?" to look forward too. You just cut down our fun reads by 50% by taking away "The game doesn't start for me..." posts.

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
I've looked through the walkthrough (HI_Guide_0.2.0) and all of the hints in the app, but I still can't seem to get the "Boob compare event with Faye and Aly" to trigger. They are both at max love, max lust, max affection (even though there are no red/pink/yellow/green tags), and they are both in their regular bikinis (swimwear: 0). I've tried all levels of being blue/red/yellow pilled up, and I've tried jogging at morning and evening (it won't let me jog in the heat of the midday).

The walkthrough says only Faye needs to be on the beach. The "Character Data" app on the phone says both need to be on the beach. I've tried it with both on the beach, with just Faye, and with Aly on the beach but Faye in her room.

What am I doing wrong? And what do I need to do to trigger that event?
First did you elevate their stats normally or did you use the companion?
The trigger is random. Just Faye needs to be on the beach. (Note - Aly cannot be working reception). I would recommend before you go to the beach & jog - Save the game. Then try some random visits to the pool or gym before venturing to the beach to jog. Keep trying different combinations or interactions prior to jogging (each time returning to your save spot to start over).

Last edited:
Reactions: Bantry

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
I have a similar problem getting Natasha to visit me in my room with her red robe. I've tried leaving the bar at 1:00 as the walkthrough suggests. I've tried sleeping, napping, fapping, and just clicking by 30 minutes until 5am to try and see her, but it hasn't happened. Anyone have any ideas or tips for how to get her to visit?
Just like before did you artificially elevate Natasha's stats? The most important thing is have you seen Joy and have you seen Natasha doing weights in the gym during the evening? If yes this is like the jogging scene you're having issues with. Her night visit is also random. Save another spot in the game. Try interacting with one of the girls and then leave the bar to go to your room to go to bed (or take a shower). Keep trying different combinations.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes