Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I've looked through the walkthrough (HI_Guide_0.2.0) and all of the hints in the app, but I still can't seem to get the "Boob compare event with Faye and Aly" to trigger. They are both at max love, max lust, max affection (even though there are no red/pink/yellow/green tags), and they are both in their regular bikinis (swimwear: 0). I've tried all levels of being blue/red/yellow pilled up, and I've tried jogging at morning and evening (it won't let me jog in the heat of the midday).

The walkthrough says only Faye needs to be on the beach. The "Character Data" app on the phone says both need to be on the beach. I've tried it with both on the beach, with just Faye, and with Aly on the beach but Faye in her room.

What am I doing wrong? And what do I need to do to trigger that event?
Both must be in their bikinis (not the swimsuit not the sexy bikinis).

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Thanks a lot. Now for our amusement we only have "Save please?" to look forward too. You just cut down our fun reads by 50% by taking away "The game doesn't start for me..." posts.
I feel darkhound1 could help with new topics there, shake things up a bit.
For example by providing some backstory and tidbits, such as
  • Admitting Holiday Island is not so much a game as a running commentary on his real life.
  • That the summer slowdowns are not work related
    • It is just hard to move when Amy is playing tagging device (also, sore ankles)
  • Yvette is his wife, Iris her Clone, and they agree on most things, including that thing, and that is a good thing
    • A Very, Very, Good Thing
  • That Cthulhu sinking the old Resort is not a joke, nor the future
    • Just a bit behind putting old events into the 'game', Rel 5.0, he'll get there
(people can read Bob's book "Floating with Aly", to see if I lied about who was eaten)

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Aly is so beautiful. when can we fuck her?
Aly Is used as a girl next door who by her nature slowly quests her way towards sex.
  • Her slow speed is the way she differentiate (from the other guests sex now).
  • While not a filler, she is a marginal girl
    • Expensive (9th in Content)
    • Not popular (19th of 23 Girls)
    • Ultra Busty lacks an Elite girl (Faye best at 13th) and needs the time she consumes.
    • The Specials have largely made her role and purpose redundant/obsolete
When (in terms of content)
Given her increased participation in sexual events she is likely nearing the end of her quest line.

When (in terms of time)
Given she is not important, nearing the end may not be close in terms of calendar time.

When (in terms of status)
1 min before her role in the game ends.

Last edited:
Reactions: Agungteguh27

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Aly Is used as a girl next door who by her nature slowly quests her way towards sex.
    • Ultra Busty lacks an Elite girl (Faye best at 13th) and needs the time she consumes.
Given her increased participation in sexual events she is likely nearing the end of her quest line.

When (in terms of time)
Given she is not important, nearing the end may not be close in terms of calendar time.

I thought the idea that "only popular girls get new content" was gone, but you say that Aly isn't popular enough to get a sex scene. Version 4.0.0 will be about plot development, but surely there will be more Aly content before the game ends.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I thought the idea that "only popular girls get new content" was gone, but you say that Aly isn't popular enough to get a sex scene. Version 4.0.0 will be about plot development, but surely there will be more Aly content before the game ends.
Sorry, but your text here does not seem to have any relation to what I wrote?

I write she quest her way to sex and that it will likely occur at culmination of her quest line

So not only do I say that she will get sex, but also its logical occurrence, and venture a guess on the when (of which the latter is based on her characteristics, I assume that is the part that is resulting in confusion).

That her nature and what it will have taken (in time and more content) to get her to the culmination also culminates her is a function of who she is (Aly, Marginal Character) and what her purpose is (Girl next door contrast) and Role (Regular Resort guest) and simple time/resources constraints (also she'll end way before the game does, she is not a main character).

I can only assume there is a misunderstanding involved since you conclude the opposite (no sex for Aly) of what I write.

Edit : Elaborated it.

Last edited:

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017

When (in terms of time)

too bad

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I hope it will last more than 1 minute !! :ROFLMAO:
Pick one ;)
  • That's how long commercials run over here
  • I hate it when my beer gets warm
  • After Ivy that's whats left
And a bit more serious, 1 min would be an exceedingly long sex animation (unless running a loop or repeating some frames) so was actually being rather generous (in my speculation as to how it'd be done) there.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
There is no more sexual content for Aly than there was in v2.2.

O-
All good, aside from two minor problems.

1. Reality disagrees, repeatedly (v3.0 and v3.6).

2. The only thing Aly saw changed in 2.2 was a resolution update for the butt contest
Seeing no content was added to Aly in 2.2 she could not have had her last sexual content there.

Last edited:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I'd like to see Renee become an employee of the island in the spa, doing massage, and maybe working in the gym on Mondays and Thursdays while Jennifer does beach yoga.
Also, Yumiko, Mercedes and Miriam should be able to eat in the restaurant.
However, this does raise the problem of overcrowding.
I think that people are ready to see more locations work like the restaurant.
If the night bar and the pool worked like the restaurant with multiple areas and girls visible at once,
more girls could participate in island activities -- not all of them, but enough.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
My impression was that the restaurant was rather a lot of work. When choosing between new content and beautification I would choose the dev to spend time on new content. And looks like he is doing that for 4.0.0.
Agreed, but one of the reasons the Creator did not implement the work he did on the pool is because it was a lot of work, and no one was interested in seeing it done -- as you stated, opting for more story content, sex scenes, etc.
However, if something useful can be done with the idea, and people are willing to accept it, he may go back to it.
I, personally, am in favor of having more girls to interact with on the island, so if the plan from two years ago allows more side character content, then I am letting him know I would support it in a future release, likely beyond 4.0.0, say summer 2024.

Reactions: junior366

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
My impression was that the restaurant was rather a lot of work.
Correct, three factors conspire to make it so.

Environments require nasty amounts of customization before they themselves work.

The design around the old resort (same-same actions and 3x outfit replication) and huge number of guests (15) is very work intensive (proven endless number of times over the 6 years spent making it run)

The resort is vast after 6 years and have a ton of existing content and dependencies which makes any (re)work the equivalent of moving a pyramid.

The old restaurant could do it despite these things because,
  • It had no other existing content that it needed to integrate
  • The environment could be scrapped entirely
  • Girls had one outfit
And,
  • The old was pretty bad
So there was a major incentive to do it.

This is not applicable for any other location currently in the game (to my knowledge).

Last edited:

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
All good, aside from two minor problems.

1. Reality disagrees, repeatedly (v3.0 and v3.6).

2. The only thing Aly saw changed in 2.2 was a resolution update for the butt contest
Seeing no content was added to Aly in 2.2 she could not have had her last sexual content there.
By 2.2, the last time I played before 3.8.1, Amy had Hotshots.

And neither the 3.0 or the 3.6 update grant anything more than an obscure 'happy ending' and more of the
endless posing Aly indulges in.

Nothing new comes to the level of her Hotshots scene, and there has been no real attempt to give her more significant scenes.

This is clearly a sore point for players, and has been since 2018.

O-

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
By 2.2, the last time I played before 3.8.1, Amy had Hotshots.

And neither the 3.0 or the 3.6 update grant anything more than an obscure 'happy ending' and more of the
endless posing Aly indulges in.
Disagree.
  • Blowjob (Hotshots, v1.6)
  • Hand job (Shower, v3.0)
  • Tit job (Room, v3.6)
Would by any objective measure fall under the same sexual content category.
That you view it otherwise do not change that.

So objectively she added sexual content in 3.0 and v3.6.

Nothing new comes to the level of her Hotshots scene, and there has been no real attempt to give her more significant scenes.
It is not sustained by facts.
  • Aly's hotshot 32 Renders + 2 Webm for 1 animation equivalent.
  • Aly's Room, 51 renders + 8 Animation player for 1 animation equivalent.
So that is subjective.

This is clearly a sore point for players, and has been since 2018.
Plenty of sore points to go around, would not be F95 otherwise.
  • Aly is a 2017 starter.
  • Aly's hotshots is from Mar 13, 2019.
  • Version 2.2 you last played is May 18, 2020.
  • Her last sexual content is Mar 12, 2022.
Where do 2018 figure into things.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes