Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
If Brenda is going to be "completed," there are some other basic scenes she needs:

Sauna scene
Yoga in the gym
Shower scene in the gym
Shower scene in her room
Visit her in her room after she's just gotten out of the shower
Play with her in the pool (maybe a topless scene like Lacey's)
Spy on her at the pool (sitting by the pool & maybe tanning topless)
Visit her at night in her lingerie
Search for Brenda's modeling photos (or content related sexts)

Yes, there's a lot that could still be done with her (ie. a blowjob scene as your maid), but these are the basic scenes and events that we've come to expect for every girl.
Have I missed any? Let me know.

Some scenes and events (sauna, shower in the gym, modeling pics, etc.) may be skipped, but if she doesn't have the basics, I fail to see how she could be considered completed.

Edit: Don't think that I'm insisting this should be added to the next update. The Creator will get to it whenever he wants. I just mean that Brenda won't be finished until she gets these scenes.

Edit2: I forgot to mention how great it is that Brenda is getting content!

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
If Brenda is going to be "completed," there are some other basic scenes she needs:

Sauna scene
Yoga in the gym
Shower scene in the gym
Shower scene in her room
Visit her in her room after she's just gotten out of the shower
Play with her in the pool (maybe a topless scene like Lacey's)
Spy on her at the pool (sitting by the pool & maybe tanning topless)
Visit her at night in her lingerie
Search for Brenda's modeling photos (or content related sexts)

Yes, there's a lot that could still be done with her (ie. a blowjob scene as your maid), but these are the basic scenes and events that we've come to expect for every girl.
Have I missed any? Let me know.

Some scenes and events (sauna, shower in the gym, modeling pics, etc.) may be skipped, but if she doesn't have the basics, I fail to see how she could be considered completed.

Edit: Don't think that I'm insisting this should be added to the next update. The Creator will get to it whenever he wants. I just mean that Brenda won't be finished until she gets these scenes.

Edit2: I forgot to mention how great it is that Brenda is getting content!
Brenda will get what the (3 days old) Patreon post announcing it says she'll get.
So what you write here is player created expectations / not going to happen.

So she will, as announced, get content anno 2023 that is unique to her, instead of a copy of some other girl's old content. She'll be a lot happier for it.

And it is a good thing girls do not all do the same, because it'll kill the game (same for all takes years)

She will be completed once the announced content is done, which is by the next release, version 4.0.

Last edited:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Brenda will get what the (3 days old) Patreon post announcing it says she'll get.
So what you write here is player created expectations / not going to happen.

So she will, as announced, get content anno 2023 that is unique to her, instead of a copy of some other girl's old content. She'll be a lot happier for it.

And it is a good thing girls do not all do the same, because it'll kill the game (same for all takes years)

She will be completed once the announced content is done, which is by the next release, version 4.0.
As I said in my edit, I'm not calling for the creator to do anything he doesn't want to do.

However, the things in my list are what the other girls get, and Brenda should get as well.
You can say a girl is "completed" because she's not going to be worked on any more, but until those boxes are checked, there's room for growth.

As to your objections: the options each girl has aren't just a copy of each other girl's other options. Take playing in the pool, it's different for each girl, but that's the joy of the game. The little differences create variety which is what makes the game good.
I know you can sit with Brenda on the lounger, but she could be like Desire and have the lounger option as well as being able to play in the pool.

While I don't want "all girls doing the same," because I value the little differences in each scene. However, if every girl had a copy of the topless yoga poses to give them a yoga option, I have no idea how this would kill the game. Though perhaps I misinterpret your meaning here. Can you give an example?

I can see how filling in all of the blanks could take years, but the creator expects the game to take a long time to finish, and I don't mind waiting. If Brenda is "done for now" and might see more in future, that's all I want.

Anyhow, I hope I have courteously clarified my thoughts here. Know that I don't expect to influence the game, I just want to advance the discussion among the players.

Thank you for reading.

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
Here is a simple thing I would love to see in a future version of Holiday Island:

1689715231479.png

It would be great if the save file thumbnails were to show the game day (or even the time of day, additionally). E. g. in the upper right corner. Then you would not have to add that in the description yourself. I have hundreds of save files*. Most of them without that info in the description (my bad). It would make it so much easier to track which is which.

*No. Not one full save file and none to share.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I have hundreds of save files*. Most of them without that info in the description (my bad). It would make it so much easier to track which is which.
Bwahahahaha,:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: That been said, by the guy who keep track of all statistics of the game :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You confirm, the old phrase, "In the blacksmiths house, you use wooden kifes" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
abrazo !
*But your idea is good to be fair! ;)

Gatorsuf

May 28, 2017
it's 2 when counting from 0 like the companion mod does.
I'll PM the save, but honestly I wouldn't be surprised if I hadn't just gotten super unlucky and my game files got corrupted when installing, might just need to do a redownload and install.
Did you ever get the second Amy at the beach bar scene to trigger? I got the first one no problem, but the second does not seem to trigger no matter how many times I try to quick load before going to the bar. Tried the coke and the flirt alternating and no success.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes