Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Sara, Yvette and sexting context should be fully available in game.
Thanks for the answer! I guess I'll have to list what I got to check what I'm missing...

- Sara's 5 Context pics: 2 in a cheerleading outfit, 3 in her red and black dress (one of which with a dildo).

- Yvette's 13 Context pics: 4 in light blue lingerie, 2 in dark blue lingerie, 3 of her sister, 1 half-naked in her white and pink dress, 1 at the pool with Alice, 1 at the pool with a redhead, 1 in the waitress outfit.

If it's not specific enough I'll take screenshots!

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Thanks for the answer! I guess I'll have to list what I got to check what I'm missing...

- Sara's 5 Context pics: 2 in a cheerleading outfit, 3 in her red and black dress (one of which with a dildo).

- Yvette's 13 Context pics: 4 in light blue lingerie, 2 in dark blue lingerie, 3 of her sister, 1 half-naked in her white and pink dress, 1 at the pool with Alice, 1 at the pool with a redhead, 1 in the waitress outfit.

If it's not specific enough I'll take screenshots!
Sara, you're missing this one, I don't remember how to get it. Maybe after requesting the tan line remover lotion ?
1690707887921.png

Yvette, you are missing one pic of or with her sister.

zlorfik

Jun 7, 2020
Will there ever be full sex with every woman? I mean this game is from 2017 and still, you can't bang them all.
What's the problem? Too much to ask?

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
Will there ever be full sex with every woman? I mean this game is from 2017 and still, you can't bang them all.
It's not a brothel. The game is not about sex with random girls, but achievements. There is a tier system for a reason regarding them. The Dev (DH) has taken suggestions and polls about the girls and has placed emphasis on the more popular. Over the years he has added content to all the girls. while adding new girls for more flavor. As an example, if you read the latest update to v4.0 you will see Brenda is getting some hefty increases. If he wanted a game so users can whack it, he wouldn't have put so much into character development and scenes. Please remember DH creates in his spare time so yes "too much to ask".

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Bob asked the exact same thing,

Will there ever be full sex with all the players? Most of them are from before 2005 and still, he cannot bang them all.
What's the problem? They need to learn non-binary eventually and he has the tentacles for it.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Bob asked the exact same thing,

Will there ever be full sex with all the players? Most of them are from before 2005 and still, he cannot bang them all.
What's the problem? They need to learn non-binary eventually and he has the tentacles for it.
Dave, he asked something similar along the lines about this title.
This was my reply to him in text:

Lost Dave.jpg

:lepew:

Last edited:

masseuse

Oct 27, 2022
It seems to me, that there is a mismatch between Companion guide and medical info display for MC regarding required number of points for charm upgrade from level 4. The guide suggest 16 points and the game display suggest 20 points. I have not yet seen what the right needed points is. I hope somebody can clarify.
HI Screen about charm points.png HI guide charm.jpg

Reactions: MrD812

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
It seems to me, that there is a mismatch between Companion guide and medical info display for MC regarding required number of points for charm upgrade from level 4. The guide suggest 16 points and the game display suggest 20 points. I have not yet seen what the right needed points is. I hope somebody can clarify.
View attachment 2814969 View attachment 2814967
Code says
Python:
    if player.charm == 1 and player.charm_train_points >= 5:
        $ l_success = True
    elif player.charm == 2 and player.charm_train_points >= 10:
        $ l_success = True
    elif player.charm == 3 and player.charm_train_points >= 15:
        $ l_success = True
    elif player.charm == 4 and player.charm_train_points >= 20:
        $ l_success = True
Seems the guide shows some old values, the current one (0.3.8.1) are 5, 10, 15 and 20 (as shown at the phone).

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Sara, you're missing this one, I don't remember how to get it. Maybe after requesting the tan line remover lotion ?
View attachment 2811659

Yvette, you are missing one pic of or with her sister.
Thanks a lot for the tips! Yvette's photo was just a matter of asking her again about her sister while having a drink, but asking Sara for more lotion didn't lead to anything... (Also, that's not what she's wearing when you meet her for that).

Any other ideas, guys?...

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Code says
Python:
    if player.charm == 1 and player.charm_train_points >= 5:
        $ l_success = True
    elif player.charm == 2 and player.charm_train_points >= 10:
        $ l_success = True
    elif player.charm == 3 and player.charm_train_points >= 15:
        $ l_success = True
    elif player.charm == 4 and player.charm_train_points >= 20:
        $ l_success = True
Seems the guide shows some old values, the current one (0.3.8.1) are 5, 10, 15 and 20 (as shown at the phone).
Will be updated when Guide is issued with next release.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes