Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
but am I the only one who can't hear the audio in the girls' sex scenes? or is this normal?
There are three separate sound categories you can set in 'Preferences'. Have you checked your settings for them?

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
The very most scenes simply don't have any sound at all, it's only a few. At least when I played last, two or three versions back.

thorxx

Jun 12, 2018
Hi can you help me with this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/functions.rpy", line 3452, in <module>
NameError: name 'mia' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 1546, in script call
File "functions.rpyc", line 3452, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/functions.rpy", line 3452, in <module>
NameError: name 'mia' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Holiday Island 0.4.0.0
Mon Dec 25 22:23:29 2023

Tat1303

Jul 14, 2020
Hi guys !
I have a suggest for the next update ... news drinks for the nightbar ( champagne , beers , many sort of coktail and why not non-alcohol drinks like coffee tea or juice ) :cool:
When you invite a girl to drink , she can say ( if you've already invite her day before) "you know what i want to drink" ...
Some ice cream at the beach bar could be fun too ; and lolypop at the reception , Alice should like it :)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
delizia is always in doctor office even that i assigned some body else
Delizia is the head Nurse and part of the Holiday Island staff, thus she will always be in the doctor's office. However, there will be times when the girl you assigned will be there too or sometimes even by herself, you just have to visit the doctor's office at different times. Thursdays are often a good time as that is Delizia's day off.

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
Can someone tell me how to get to sex scenes?
I have a few girls with 100 lust and affection, but there is no option to have sex anywhere. Even if I visit them at their rooms there is a short conversation and nothing else happens.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Just an update on the Companion Guide. Lost internet most of the night last night. Thought I killed my CPU in my computer last night. No, I am not asking for a save lol. In short, last night sucked. Please be patient and I'll get the Guide out to you all as soon as possible. While working on the Guide If I have the answer or can help on a how do you get etc. I'll chime in.

Merry Christmas gang

Yankee

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Christmas

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Love
Reactions: junior366

Areil Flamestrike

Oct 20, 2018
open the console and type:
brenda.island_days

To have the "island days" directly shown on your phone on the girl's details page, go to my Patreon post with the quick fixes and apply them:

It's not useless even if it shows nothing, because it tells us that you have the "peristen file" issue.
Check OP spoiler information under: "Fix for Game not starting:" It is explained there what to do to fix this.
Interestingly enough I tried doing that about twelve time over the last year, unfortunately I kept reading it wrong and was not finding the file that needed deleted in the roaming profile. So thank you, I found it this time.

alex421

Aug 3, 2017
How do i trigger the sailboat event? i have pretty much finished all the quest for amy and jennifer but can't seem to trigger this event?

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes