Sakumi

Mar 14, 2024
Ha ha ha ha

I have just found out something really interesting...

Even though phone appointments that are outside during rain get canceled, other appointments made afterwards do not.
Feast your eyes on Faye's beach excision during a typhoon aaaand, at sunset.

Like she even says... Sensational!

BTW. Not complaining. Would be cool to see a sex in the rain scene one day.

1723325877388.png

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Ha ha ha ha

I have just found out something really interesting...

Even though phone appointments that are outside during rain get canceled, other appointments made afterwards do not.
Feast your eyes on Faye's beach excision during a typhoon aaaand, at sunset.

Like she even says... Sensational!

BTW. Not complaining. Would be cool to see a sex in the rain scene one day.

View attachment 3918676
She's not wrong!!!

Nakhoon

Dec 24, 2023
Hello I am new here and idk if this problem has been already submitted/solved

I am trying to play on JoI play and I get this error

Is there anything I can do ?
Screenshot_2024-08-11-11-46-27-19_83e3caf07395b62e0d5781f0cce5dd36.jpg

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hello I am new here and idk if this problem has been already submitted/solved

I am trying to play on JoI play and I get this error

Is there anything I can do ?
View attachment 3919884
My understanding is that JoiPlay is a gaming emulator for running RPG maker games on any android smartphone. If that is what you are trying to do, the first question has to be ... Why would you not just download and play the Android version? The APK can be found here:

Reactions: junior366

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
So, Renee is completed now? Does that mean she has some kind of end event with her at all, or just that there will be no more content with her? Does she get some kind of nice ending?

• Renée gets a new and longer workout bench press scene with a posing event and a happy ending -> will be part of 0.4.5.0

Last edited:

Nakhoon

Dec 24, 2023
My understanding is that JoiPlay is a gaming emulator for running RPG maker games on any android smartphone. If that is what you are trying to do, the first question has to be ... Why would you not just download and play the Android version? The APK can be found here:
Thanks

I tried the apk version as well but it gets stuck with a black screen
1/10 times it loads other times just sits there doing nothing

Other renpy games work no problem as well

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
Completed means the same as it does in every other game ever made.
And whether her content qualifies for 'insert whatever here' is up to the individual player.
Ahh, okay, I think I misinterpreted the wording. For some reason in my mind I would be marrying her and riding off into the sunset lol :HideThePain:

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
This game has so much potential, but its mostly just frustrating. The girls are super hot. The sex that's there is pretty good. And there really is quite a bit of content even if a LOT of it is just fluff (i.e. 300 different variations of groping).

The main issue is how insanely specific the parameters are for unlocking content. Needing to meet a specific character, at a specific time, in a specific place, alone, with her wearing a specific clothing set, having finished a specific quest, having done the interaction multiple times previously, having her stats/status being at a certain level, hitting an RNG check, having your own stats/status be at a certain level, and then taking the correct specific options during the scene...all to get a new titjob...is just abysmal design.

And after all that, most of the good stuff isn't really repeatable. Just let me show up to a girls room and ask to bang (especially if we've already hooked up numerous times). The fact that such a basic and core aspect of a sandbox sex game STILL doesn't exist is just ludicrous.

TLDR: Stop locking new content behind 14 different checkboxes. Let us hook up freely. Don't add anymore tease/foreplay content as its already bloated with that.

P.S. Someone please post a file with all unlocks done. Yes, I know that the phone exists. No, I don't want to mess with doing the scenes manually with how tedious and bugged it is. No, I don't care that the gallery doesn't perfectly replay the scene. Yes, its possible. After all, my unlocks are always present every time I download a new version of this game.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Ahh, okay, I think I misinterpreted the wording. For some reason in my mind I would be marrying her and riding off into the sunset lol :HideThePain:
Understandable but Sandbox Harem with a host of girls (a lot of who are only there as line up fillers) so there is close zero chance of that sort of ending for anyone who is not a unique girl (or story girl)

A combination of effort required * no of girls + meaningful role to justify it happening in the game.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
This game has so much potential, but its mostly just frustrating. The girls are super hot. The sex that's there is pretty good. And there really is quite a bit of content even if a LOT of it is just fluff (i.e. 300 different variations of groping).

The main issue is how insanely specific the parameters are for unlocking content. Needing to meet a specific character, at a specific time, in a specific place, alone, with her wearing a specific clothing set, having finished a specific quest, having done the interaction multiple times previously, having her stats/status being at a certain level, hitting an RNG check, having your own stats/status be at a certain level, and then taking the correct specific options during the scene...all to get a new titjob...is just abysmal design.

And after all that, most of the good stuff isn't really repeatable. Just let me show up to a girls room and ask to bang (especially if we've already hooked up numerous times). The fact that such a basic and core aspect of a sandbox sex game STILL doesn't exist is just ludicrous.

TLDR: Stop locking new content behind 14 different checkboxes. Let us hook up freely. Don't add anymore tease/foreplay content as its already bloated with that.

P.S. Someone please post a file with all unlocks done. Yes, I know that the phone exists. No, I don't want to mess with doing the scenes manually with how tedious and bugged it is. No, I don't care that the gallery doesn't perfectly replay the scene. Yes, its possible. After all, my unlocks are always present every time I download a new version of this game.

Based on your post/review, Holiday Island is not your kind of game, as it requires too much effort. Much like using the 'Search' function in F95Zone to find a file like you requested. You are probably better off finding another game to play.

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
View attachment 3908160

Version 0.5.0.0 - development news (updated 7th of August 2024)

Hi guys and gals,
this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.5.0.0).
You can see the main focus and side areas for the next update in the above image.
The change log below is based on the release 0.4.5.0.

As of right now, the update from 0.4.5.0 to 0.5.0.0 has:
33 additional renders, videos or sound files (only includes post worked, finished renders)
0 new backgrounds for the phone
updated renders

New features, major improvements and new content
  • There will be a huge titfight event at the bar with all the specials and some guests -> still working on it
  • Desire will get a new Nightbar drink scene in her sexy clothes -> still working on it
  • Natasha gets a remade workout pullups scene -> will be part of 0.5.0
Minor improvements and changes (including image upgrades)
  • Mia will send a couple of bikini pictures and some text to the MC's phone -> still working on it
  • Renée's scene at the Nightbar in the green room gets an extension (additional position in the couch) -> will be part of 0.5.0
Bug fixes
  • Mia's event where she leaves the island could be triggered before her lab scene at the pool -> will be fixed with 0.5.0
Is the update going to break save games?
0.5.0.0 -> No

Estimated release dates:

No idea yet

Sounds so good a tit fight between the strong girls. Like Miriam, Mercedes, Ivy, Sara, Amy. Who else?

If it is something like the butt or tshirts contest, it would be nice that every girl have his scene and the strong girls flex theirs muscles for motivation, even muscle growth :love:

Reactions: burke5 and Izaki999

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
Based on your post/review, Holiday Island is not your kind of game, as it requires too much effort. Much like using the 'Search' function in F95Zone to find a file like you requested. You are probably better off finding another game to play.
I'm pretty sure going to this much effort is barely anyone's ideal. But sometimes we put up with it because the content is good enough.

I tried the search function. I scrolled through 8 of the 50ish pages paying particular interest to recent results. I'm surprised you didn't realize this because my post answers basically every previous response on the subject. Maybe you should refamiliarize yourself with a search of this thread on the topic, eh? :)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I'm pretty sure going to this much effort is barely anyone's ideal. But sometimes we put up with it because the content is good enough.

I tried the search function. I scrolled through 8 of the 50ish pages paying particular interest to recent results. I'm surprised you didn't realize this because my post answers basically every previous response on the subject. Maybe you should refamiliarize yourself with a search of this thread on the topic, eh? :)
So the post, one page back, with a 'completed' save file attached, must be a figment of my imagination. There is also a Companion Guide, linked on the first page of this thread, besides including instructions on how to 'Search' F95Zone, it also provides detailed steps on how to complete every achievement. Only you can decide whether you want to put forth the effort to read it.

Guide.jpg

4.10 star(s) 222 Votes