sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
So I'm just starting this game. I read how much you have to wait to have sex and I don't want to do that so does anyone have a saved game I can use to bypass all that down time?

I used that cheat program mod from page one. I changed my stats and all the other girls but I still can't have sex with them.
Can you just show up at their door and ask to have sex?

Also that Companion Guide is really long, is there any way quicker to find out about how to have sex with the girls.
Nothing in there about getting them pregnant or having anal sex?

I don't have this "unren" program on my computer so does someone have a gallery they made up of the naked girls?

Hope you guys can help otherwise this game seems kind of lame....

Life’s a bitch ain’t it

copit60221

Mar 8, 2022
So I'm just starting this game. I read how much you have to wait to have sex and I don't want to do that so does anyone have a saved game I can use to bypass all that down time?

I used that cheat program mod from page one. I changed my stats and all the other girls but I still can't have sex with them.
Can you just show up at their door and ask to have sex?

Also that Companion Guide is really long, is there any way quicker to find out about how to have sex with the girls.
Nothing in there about getting them pregnant or having anal sex?

I don't have this "unren" program on my computer so does someone have a gallery they made up of the naked girls?

Hope you guys can help otherwise this game seems kind of lame....

Life’s a bitch ain’t it
All of your problems will go away if you force the game to display a different language and run in a different version of renpy.

/s

4.10 star(s) 222 Votes