Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
To update the game do I just copy the content from the folder to the game's folder?
If you are just trying to update from v0.4.5.0 to the latest v.0.4.5.1 the answer is yes. From the developer's Patreon page.

To apply the update, please extract all files from the zip archive to the sub folder named "game" inside the folder where you installed the full game. Overwrite all files when asked.

However, be sure you have v.0.4.5.0 installed first, otherwise the update will not install correctly.

Reactions: ELSCHNY

JansonMeng

Oct 25, 2019
Why I can't start Eva's breasts quest?
I completely follow the guide, walk with Eva on the beach and let her win the races. However, I still not get her quest yet.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I just downloaded the game, but I can't run it, I tried to do the fixes included in the folder but there are no such folders. Any advice?
Never mind found out the route was too long
Now, did this game not have a gallery function?

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I just downloaded the game, but I can't run it, I tried to do the fixes included in the folder but there are no such folders. Any advice?
Never mind found out the route was too long
Now, did this game not have a gallery function?
No gallery function, at least not as most people define a gallery. The closest thing available, is the available images that appear on your phone after completing an achievement. Or use a program like UnRen to extract all the images.

• Sad
Reactions: Classic Krieger

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
No gallery function, at least not as most people define a gallery. The closest thing available, is the available images that appear on your phone after completing an achievement. Or use a program like UnRen to extract all the images.
Yeah was afraid so, I think I found this game back in 2012, 2013. And correct me if I'm wrong, but this game has squat in the sex area since then. Lots of poses, some nudity. But barely any snu snu.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: junior366

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Yeah was afraid so, I think I found this game back in 2012, 2013. And correct me if I'm wrong, but this game has squat in the sex area since then. Lots of poses, some nudity. But barely any snu snu.
The game was first posted on F95Zone back in 2017 and even then there was a fair amount of snu snu or as it is generally referred to here, Rumpy-Pumpy.

HI_Sex.gif

Please note, that is a very old GIF that shows just some of the sex scenes that were in the game when it was created. The GIF hasn't been updated since 2019, so many are mising.

One thing that hasn't changed, is that Holiday Island is not a game for those looking for instant gratification. It does take some effort on the player's part to complete the various achievements. BDMick is the reigning expert on how to get laid multiple times in one day, (you can search for his posts with instructions within the thread) but even he will tell you that it takes some effort.

If that isn't something you are willing to commit to, then the game probably isn't for you.

4.10 star(s) 222 Votes