nullrenpy

May 12, 2022
Finally the Eva story triggered for me after unsuccessful tries with beach walks and elevator event (all after applying the fix)...
Try to get it started with the marked event in the picture...
the Eva quest started while massaging her breasts...
maybe it will work for you too...
Good luck!

greetings

and read the companion guide to be sure how to get the beach wave event...

View attachment 3247342
Just saved me. Thanks

Nknows

Dec 8, 2018
Quick question: Last time I played, I was using version 0.4.1.0. If I download the latest version, will it update correctly or will I need to start over? I know how to move my saved games over from previous versions.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Quick question: Last time I played, I was using version 0.4.1.0. If I download the latest version, will it update correctly or will I need to start over? I know how to move my saved games over from previous versions.
It should work. Only in very rare cases does it not work. In the unlikely case that happens please report it here as Darkhound will likely want to look into it.

Reactions: Nknows

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
One additional note to what zapallbugs replied, just to avoid any confusion. There are two steps and downloads to go from v.0.4.1.0 to v.0.4.5.1. The first is to download and install v.0.4.5.0 and then download and install the separate update/bugfix to v.0.4.5.1.

musicudaisuki

Oct 28, 2021
In the first post you can see if the newest patch works with older saves.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Dumb question:
On the start screen it says I'm playing 4.5.1, but the About screen says 4.5.0.
Have I not updated correctly?

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
4.6 is due to typing in the dark I guess. Fixed post. I should also say I'm on PC with Win10.
I don't know why my About screen isn't updated, but I'm going to assume it's ok.
A better indicator of what version code you are on than looking at screens is to load an older save and see what version it is converted to. Darkhound can presumably have forgotten to change some screen or other, but not the save conversion code.

Reactions: Puppet Master

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
4.6 is due to typing in the dark I guess. Fixed post. I should also say I'm on PC with Win10.
I don't know why my About screen isn't updated, but I'm going to assume it's ok.
A better indicator of what version code you are on than looking at screens is to load an older save and see what version it is converted to. Darkhound can presumably have forgotten to change some screen or other, but not the save conversion code.
If the about screen shows the wrong version then it's not okay. It's a variable taken directly from the code.
The opening screen is just an image and doesn't matter.
You can shift+o to the console and type:
config.version
This will give you the current game version.

With a high probability if the code doesn't update, you used unren.
If that's the case, you need to eiter do a fresh install and not use unren, or delete all .rpy and .rpyc files in your HI/game/ folder.
Unpacked files take precedence over files in archives.

4.10 star(s) 227 Votes