Stain720

Mar 11, 2018
I can't get Eva's breast enhancement to trigger no matter what. I am following the guide I even started a new game to see if maybe I missed the non repeatable event. Can someone please help me out?

Reactions: hellyeah3000

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Content_preview_0500.jpg

Version 0.5.0.0 - development news (updated 8th of September 2024)

Hi guys and gals,
this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.5.0.0).
You can see the main focus and side areas for the next update in the above image.
The change log below is based on the release 0.4.5.0.

As of right now, the update from 0.4.5.0 to 0.5.0.0 has:
109 additional renders, videos or sound files (only includes post worked, finished renders)
0 new backgrounds for the phone
updated renders

New features, major improvements and new content
  • There will be a huge titfight event at the bar with all the specials and some guests -> still working on it
  • Desire will get a new Nightbar drink scene on the red sofa wearing her sexy clothes -> still working on it
  • A new sub location for pool billiard will be added to the night bar and Amy will get a scene wearing her special dress -> still working on it
  • Desire's scene at the gym shower gets two additional achievements with a happy-endings -> will be part of 0.5.0
  • Desire's workout pecs scene will be re-rendered and a lot of new images and a new achievement will be added -> will be part of 0.5.0
  • Natasha gets a remade workout pullups scene -> will be part of 0.5.0
Minor improvements and changes (including image upgrades)

• Mia will send a couple of bikini pictures and some text to the MC's phone -> still working on it
  • A quick access button has been added for the player stats -> will be part of 0.5.0
  • Scroll bar sizes have been increased and a little more space has been added to make the game navigations easier to use on small devices like mobile phones. -> will be part of 0.5.0
  • Renée's scene at the Nightbar in the green room gets an extension (additional position on the couch) -> will be part of 0.5.0
Bug fixes
  • Mia's event where she leaves the island could be triggered before her lab scene at the pool -> will be fixed with 0.5.0
Is the update going to break save games?

0.5.0.0 -> No

Estimated release dates:

0.5.0.0 --> no idea yet

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 227 Votes