jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Here's a walkthrough I did, maybe it'll help with all the questions peeps keep having about the game.

Edited: updated version to reflect some changes and updates.
For the Yvette A one, you can redo that scene with the butt contest like with Alice if you miss the alternate ending. That's how I got it anyway. You might eventually want to make a list of what the butt contest does because nothing tells you it gives reward scene repeats. The only non repeatable content right now is strength training stuff. The rewards are repeatable.

And thanks for this. It helps to have a quick references for this stuff.

Does the girl matter for the Heather clothes scene? I had Renee helping her but does the other girl matter? or does it pick at random?

I know the Natasha image for bathroom sex saved for me so no idea why it didn't for you. You might want to note her room service scene doesn't exist yet.

Dollars303

Nov 7, 2017
For the Yvette A one, you can redo that scene with the butt contest like with Alice if you miss the alternate ending. That's how I got it anyway. You might eventually want to make a list of what the butt contest does because nothing tells you it gives reward scene repeats. The only non repeatable content right now is strength training stuff. The rewards are repeatable.

And thanks for this. It helps to have a quick references for this stuff.

Does the girl matter for the Heather clothes scene? I had Renee helping her but does the other girl matter? or does it pick at random?

I know the Natasha image for bathroom sex saved for me so no idea why it didn't for you. You might want to note her room service scene doesn't exist yet.
thanks for letting me know about that, did some changes to the walkthrough. I have a part about the doctor's visit before the girls but i'll do a proof read again once the game is updated with more content. On another note, Anyone else having a tough time raising endurance while trying to raise looks at the same time?

light03

Feb 26, 2018
Alice also has unique sex scene after pole dance at night club. As always, she need high lust and affection, as well as the choice of the answer option "you like how she looked at you". For the full scene of private dance, you do not need to go straight to sex with her, you can first watch a private dance and only then have sex with her. I think, it should be added, other girls do not have this scene.
P.S. About Ivy - I meant that the scene with her is very rare and I could not launch it deliberately, missing an hour or half an hour. I just focused on other girls, and when this scene suddenly started, rollback and use blue pill (because it is impossible to be constantly exposed to the blue pill).

Adhera

Jul 3, 2017
Can't find the option to change shifts and invite new girls to the island by the reception? Does anyone know where they are

light03

Feb 26, 2018
Can't find the option to change shifts and invite new girls to the island by the reception? Does anyone know where they are
This is possible after the first week. Next week there will be a first meeting with Joy and she will invite one girl for free. Option to invite others also open at the reception.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Once the option has been made available by the letter under your door, you simply click on the reception girl and the extra options will appear.

Platuni

Jun 2, 2018
This is possible after the first week. Next week there will be a first meeting with Joy and she will invite one girl for free. Option to invite others also open at the reception.
Once the option has been made available by the letter under your door, you simply click on the reception girl and the extra options will appear.
I'm on gameday 9 and not had an option to invite new girls.

Nightmare95

Feb 26, 2017
got this when asking aly about herself its the only time

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'init'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 149, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\Games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 835, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 1158, in script call
File "game/actions.rpyc", line 409, in script
f���C�n(L<���m��##�F�`a�Ϋm��L���@���C �N r4C�P�`���h3VBp\�m�0Rt4���1��C\ה7����;�p���a��e����a�,X���n9� X����;� 8(t1 � �
File "D:\Games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 643, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1175, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1000, in __call__
what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=translate))
File "D:\Games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 982, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "D:\Games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 242, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 652, in get_field
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'init'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Holiday Island 0.1.0.2

Reactions: NextTimeMaybe

light03

Feb 26, 2018
Yes :)
Depending on release date, time and motivation it's gonna be one or the other.
Ivy will get some content in the near future? She's not a very popular girl?

And just as a wish, I agree with the people above. Only vanilla sex, even with a lot of beautiful girls, becomes boring. MC can not lick them, no anal scenes. More variety would be great.
Thank you for a great game, be sure to become your patreon next month.

Dollars303

Nov 7, 2017
any Anal? Desire need more content
It's a game still having content added, as to your other stuff, get the special bikini for amy and have her wear it. Then take a walk on the beach with her to trigger the beach sex after she poses for you in the waves. Yvette reception is she must be the night receptionist and when it's midnight and she starts to close down the reception area a special scene is triggered. If it already says closed try ringing the bell there or coming back another day. has to be midnight. Heather is have her and jessica both in special bikinis at the beach area then take a walk on the beach with heather, ask her to pose in the waves and jessica might show up. It randomly triggers sometimes so that's why i say save it before asking her to walk and reload and try again if it doesn't trigger jessica. Jessica's pool scene is triggered by going to the pool late at night. keep checking every half hour after 22:00 until 01:00. I usually only get it around 23:00 til mignight. It only triggers on some nights so come back another night if it didn't work on a certain night.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes