titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Haven't played in awhile, and not sure if this has been answered, but the completionist in me would like to know if at any point tere will be a way to use any and all of the sexts the girls send you as their profile pics, including the ones that aren't part of any actual tasks? If there's already some console code I can put in to make this happen please let me know
One agai thanks for the great work you do Darkhound

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
New preview

New "intimate action" groping (0.1.1 beta)
Patrons only
Jun 29 at 4:20am
Hi guys and gals,
there will be a new intimate action added to the game (groping and breast fondling). It will increase the girl's lust, but might make her lose some affection when she is not in the right mood. The new intimate action will be available where kissing and hugging is available right now.

So you will have a new option to increase the girl's lust.

Since there are 8 renders to do for each girl, you will have to life with the placeholder images for some girls for some time.

Darkhound

12 Likes

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Another question, after downloading all the new stuff, my home screen for teh game sill has it at 1.0.0, not 1.0.2, should it be that way?

Jan 7, 2018
Wow... what an update. I was on vacation. And then this... my favourite girl Jessica... and what a scene that is! That night at the pool. Natasha was also a great addon to that game. Sadly i missed Amys Date to show me her new bikini. But not sad... that night at pool... mhm ;)

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Here's a walkthrough I did, maybe it'll help with all the questions peeps keep having about the game.

Edited: updated version to reflect some changes and updates.
What is missing from my point of view, there is one Character (Desire?) that has a sex scene after poker. She was the first I tried and afterwards tried a lot of others. I think this is missing in the walkthought.
There are usually 3 options and only one works.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hey Gantry. Are you getting the new Heather sexting pics?
Depends on which ones you mean. Far as I know I am getting them all, I'm getting like a total of 10 different ones. Then again I use unren.bat to see all the CG or images.

ThanosDemands

Jun 20, 2018
What is missing from my point of view, there is one Character (Desire?) that has a sex scene after poker. She was the first I tried and afterwards tried a lot of others. I think this is missing in the walkthought.
There are usually 3 options and only one works.
What options to choose for Jessica and Yvette to trigger sex, all their stat are maxed

Big AlA

Mar 12, 2018
Depends on which ones you mean. Far as I know I am getting them all, I'm getting like a total of 10 different ones. Then again I use unren.bat to see all the CG or images.
Okay thanks . Will keep trying. I'm not getting her new ones from the latest update.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Ivy will get some content in the near future? She's not a very popular girl?

And just as a wish, I agree with the people above. Only vanilla sex, even with a lot of beautiful girls, becomes boring. MC can not lick them, no anal scenes. More variety would be great.
Thank you for a great game, be sure to become your patreon next month.
There is already a pussy licking scene with Yvette when you help her with the pull up training.

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Okay thanks . Will keep trying. I'm not getting her new ones from the latest update.
No guarantees, but you could try sending her home and inviting her back in a day or two. Might reset whatever engine the game uses to select pics. Above my pay grade, you'd have to ask @darkhound1 for a definitive answer.

Reactions: junior366
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes