• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Grymmz

May 20, 2018
Your phone is your best friend when you are trying to figure this out, if you can't figure it out on there, search function here!
The phone only helps in as much as it lets you know if you're missing a scene which isn't really helpful if you don't know how to get a scene. I have scanned through the forums and found some scenes but the amount of time it takes to do that you might as well save scum the game searching. No worries I was just wondering if anyone had compiled a list.

Reactions: junior366

Barro

Nov 20, 2017
The answers are to be found in earlier posts, the search function is your friend ;)
Bump into Ivy is a random event when you walk back to your room, some state it happens during dinner, I got it between eating hours if remembering correctly.. When I saw her around the corner I made a save, backtracked and used a blue pill.. it didn't take at first so saw the first part of the scene.. I reloaded the save, backtracked, used blue pill, went to my room and got the scene again. This time I saw the full scene. Also be sure she wears Skimpy Bikini!

Your second question: Visit the doctor, learn and ask about the monitoring device/watch thingy (can't remember it's name)
Then ask about it and she gives you a task, with a blue pill, to give her 3 sperm samples with high lust and use of blue pill.
When you've have that, she gives you the first part to monitor a girls stats.
Now you can use your hacking skills to increase the level of what you can see of stats.
I advice however to first increase your hacking skill and program until it can't be improved any more, that's stage 3, as in you start with stage 1, so increase hack program 2 times. It informs when you can't make it any better.
The better it is, the faster it is to hack the girls monitor device.
With stage 3 programming it takes less than a day, if recalling correctly.
Thanks for the completed answer. I have already the watch but I don't know how to hack or how to use this option and I already have my haccking ability in the lvl 5. Any tips on how I can hack it?

Thanks again man! :)

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Thanks for the completed answer. I have already the watch but I don't know how to hack or how to use this option and I already have my haccking ability in the lvl 5. Any tips on how I can hack it?

Thanks again man! :)
Uhmm I guess you'r too lazy to use this forum's search function, or browse back a few pages and skim the posts for the answers?

Very well.. Open your phone, where you can see all sorts of functions.. locate "Hack", click it, now your phone has a window with 3 options: 1st is to improve your Hacking program, as I explained in earlier answer to you, 2nd is to check on your current hacking status (if any) and 3rd is to choose which girls monitor device you want to hack.
It's really simple, remember to read what the game informs you, etc.

Reactions: wei0308

Barro

Nov 20, 2017
The answers are to be found in earlier posts, the search function is your friend ;)
Bump into Ivy is a random event when you walk back to your room, some state it happens during dinner, I got it between eating hours if remembering correctly.. When I saw her around the corner I made a save, backtracked and used a blue pill.. it didn't take at first so saw the first part of the scene.. I reloaded the save, backtracked, used blue pill, went to my room and got the scene again. This time I saw the full scene. Also be sure she wears Skimpy Bikini!

Your second question: Visit the doctor, learn and ask about the monitoring device/watch thingy (can't remember it's name)
Then ask about it and she gives you a task, with a blue pill, to give her 3 sperm samples with high lust and use of blue pill.
When you've have that, she gives you the first part to monitor a girls stats.
Now you can use your hacking skills to increase the level of what you can see of stats.
I advice however to first increase your hacking skill and program until it can't be improved any more, that's stage 3, as in you start with stage 1, so increase hack program 2 times. It informs when you can't make it any better.
The better it is, the faster it is to hack the girls monitor device.
With stage 3 programming it takes less than a day, if recalling correctly.
MAN!! Just didt hahaha Just discover how to do it! THX!

Reactions: junior366

Zeekius

Jun 24, 2018
That doesn't really answer his question. He wanted to know the formula to grind stats, not console codes.
yes i found console codes but none that raise max endurance and for some reason i am unable to get it higher than 70 if you choose it at the start is this correct or can i get to 100?

NextTimeMaybe

Jan 27, 2018
yes i found console codes but none that raise max endurance and for some reason i am unable to get it higher than 70 if you choose it at the start is this correct or can i get to 100?
If you use console commands, there is one: player.endurance_max=100
If I recall correctly, this boosts your max stat, so you can then use the regular player.endurance=100 to replenish.
If it's grinding you seek, then do endurance trainings at the gym (beach and pool may also help, but not sure). I did just enough training to get from endurance 50 to 60, just to verify if it works at all, and it does.
Also, please be gentle if any of my info is incorrect, this is my first comment ever XD

Reactions: DragonFire

Zeekius

Jun 24, 2018
If you use console commands, there is one: player.endurance_max=100
If I recall correctly, this boosts your max stat, so you can then use the regular player.endurance=100 to replenish.
If it's grinding you seek, then do endurance trainings at the gym (beach and pool may also help, but not sure). I did just enough training to get from endurance 50 to 60, just to verify if it works at all, and it does.
Also, please be gentle if any of my info is incorrect, this is my first comment ever XD
well as far as grinding goes i did stamina training 2 times a day for a month with no change so i was wondering if there was a formula or if its a chance to increase or something that i was missing

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
There are codes to raise it to 100 yes you have to use the endurance_max code. You can raise it in-game too, it just takes forever. make sure you do endurance training everyday, either at the gym, pool or beach. if you've done enough it will raise on the following Monday.

light03

Feb 26, 2018
Here's a walkthrough I did, maybe it'll help with all the questions peeps keep having about the game.
Well done. Some amendments:
1) it is not indicated that for a full scene with a doctor you need high endurance (as I understood about 100, although I did not check the exact figures), otherwise MC will cum barely seeing the naked girl. I mean, you can have 100 max endurance, but if your current endurance is 10 the scene ends too soon. With high endurance, the doctor will give him handjob. This scene is not only with Brenda, many girls have it in the same form (Its Alice, Desire, Faye and others).
2) About Ivy. I do not know why, but I really liked it and for a long time I tried to open all the scenes with it. She currently has two sex scenes and a minimal amount of common, repeated between all the girls scenes. For both scenes you need skimpy bikini on her:
The first scene is easy to get. It's her pull-ups in the gym, when MC asks to touch her biceps. With skimpy bikini her tits fall out. With high love / lust, she raises him as a toy and gives him a kind of blowjob and titfuck.
With breast bump scene everything is much more complicated. I tried to get it for a very long time and spent a lot of time trying out the tips here. First I want to note that the advice Change from her skimpy to default swimsuit and go to your room do not work, at least for me in the current version of the game. Most likely, the chance of triggering the scene is very small. The best advice here is to just focus on other girls, and one day the scene with Ivy will triggered. The second thing: do not to wear her in a default swimsuit. Sex scene just does not work even with a blue pill. I read the advice to change it into a standard swimsuit and when this scene finally triggered I got a grand bummer - Ivy just carries the MC to his room. So the information about default swimsuit obsolete, in the old versions of the game there was simply some kind of error that had already been fixed. As indicated in the phone, you need skimpy bikini and blue pill. So you can wear Ivy in skimpy bikini and just focus on other girls. When the scene with it works (one day it will happen) just rollback, use blue pill and come to your room again. At the moment this is the only way to get sex with Ivy.

Dollars303

Nov 7, 2017
Well done. Some amendments:
1) it is not indicated that for a full scene with a doctor you need high endurance (as I understood about 100, although I did not check the exact figures), otherwise MC will cum barely seeing the naked girl. I mean, you can have 100 max endurance, but if your current endurance is 10 the scene ends too soon. With high endurance, the doctor will give him handjob. This scene is not only with Brenda, many girls have it in the same form (Its Alice, Desire, Faye and others).
2) About Ivy. I do not know why, but I really liked it and for a long time I tried to open all the scenes with it. She currently has two sex scenes and a minimal amount of common, repeated between all the girls scenes. For both scenes you need skimpy bikini on her:
The first scene is easy to get. It's her pull-ups in the gym, when MC asks to touch her biceps. With skimpy bikini her tits fall out. With high love / lust, she raises him as a toy and gives him a kind of blowjob and titfuck.
With breast bump scene everything is much more complicated. I tried to get it for a very long time and and spent a lot of time trying out the tips here. First I want to note that the advice Change from her skimpy to default swimsuit and go to your room do not work, at least for me in the current version of the game. Most likely, the chance of triggering the scene is very small. The best advice here is to just focus on other girls, and one day the scene with Ivy will triggered. The second thing: do not to wear her in a default swimsuit. Sex scene just does not work even with a blue pill. I read the advice to change it into a standard swimsuit and when this scene finally triggered I got a grand bummer - Ivy just carries the MC to his room. So the information about default swimsuit obsolete, in the old versions of the game there was simply some kind of error that had already been fixed. As indicated in the phone, you need skimpy bikini and blue pill. So you can wear Ivy in skimpy bikini and just focus on other girls. When the scene with it works (one day it will happen) just rollback, use blue pill and come to your room again. At the moment this is the only way to get sex with Ivy.
thanks for the notes, did this late last night, i'll change the walkthrough to reflect these two points.

light03

Feb 26, 2018
thanks for the notes, did this late last night, i'll change the walkthrough to reflect these two points.
Continuing the theme of the scene with the doctor, it may be worthwhile to make a list of "identical" scenes, repeated between different girls without changes. The doctor is not the only such scene.
Supplement about Ivy breast bump scene - MC must must have 90+ lust to engage the erection (otherwise she will also take him to the room), Ivy must have at least 28 lust with high affection. With low affection 41 lust should be enough. Just checked.

Dollars303

Nov 7, 2017
Continuing the theme of the scene with the doctor, it may be worthwhile to make a list of "identical" scenes, repeated between different girls without changes. The doctor is not the only such scene.
Supplement about Ivy breast bump scene - MC must must have 90+ lust to engage the erection (otherwise she will also take him to the room), Ivy must have at least 28 lust with high affection. With low affection 41 lust should be enough. Just checked.
I do mention in the walkthrough that you want max affection love and lust for most special scenes. If you do need an erection to get that extra portion I'll mention that once darkhound1 releases an update to the game.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes