KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
More outfits always appreciated, much as I like reception when will we see some massage events? I'd like a happy ending from one of them...

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Any suggestion?
Keep playing. Talk and interact with the girls to raise their stats. Workout, read to raise yours. Look at your phone, bottom left icon brings up at list of girls and you can see available scenes, events and appointments with hints. Don't have that option? Talk with the doctor and she'll tell you how to get it.

There is no walkthrough and there are no 'saves' available. Not that kind of game. Just keep playing, trying new things. Save often.

Reactions: KRaj

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
You should get an erotic massage from Heather. I suspect it will be right up your alley.
Oh? I'll have to keep an eye for her when I go through the massage again. Never encountered any massage scenes in my previous play throughs.

Giulio46

Jul 29, 2017
Keep playing. Talk and interact with the girls to raise their stats. Workout, read to raise yours. Look at your phone, bottom left icon brings up at list of girls and you can see available scenes, events and appointments with hints. Don't have that option? Talk with the doctor and she'll tell you how to get it.

There is no walkthrough and there are no 'saves' available. Not that kind of game. Just keep playing, trying new things. Save often.
Thanks

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Oh? I'll have to keep an eye for her when I go through the massage again. Never encountered any massage scenes in my previous play throughs.
Go for a massage at 16:00. Keep advancing by half hour increments until she shows up as your masseuse. Of course that is assuming she is assigned to the job.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
DO you know if theres a quick way to skip to there?
The Spa and/or massages are open from 16:00 to 19:00 I believe. You can ask at the reception desk and she should give you the exact hours. Go there and sit in the chair and see who is your masseuse. Advance the time as needed.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How do I get such and such event? Where's the walkthrough? I need a save file. Well guess what? You're out of luck as this isn't that kind of game.

It's linear, meaning you start at week one and keep playing. There has been some debate as to whether the game is linear or not. I guess for the most part it isn't as there is no set pattern or set number of steps that need to be followed to adavance in the game. You may visit multiple locations throughout the game at different times of the day or week. So in that aspect, no it isn't linear.

However, the time is linear. You start at week one and progress along through week two, three and so on. Some events won't trigger until after a certain amount of time has past. Some events won't trigger at all if you missed them, or at least that has been my experience. So in the time aspect, it is linear.

How to play. Talk and interact with the girls to raise their stats and get useful information about their likes and dislikes. Workout and read various topics to raise your own stats. You are now on the 'Official' grind path. Grind away, you'll get there. Don't want to grind? Use the built in cheat codes. You can find them throughout the posts or look for a link on the first page. I don't recommend the 'mod' but you may try it if you want.

SAVE often. You have 10+ pages with 6 available spots per page. Use them. Now you can go back and try different things. Didn't get the results you wanted? See what the girl/game told you and change something. Maybe it is her attire, her affection level, the location, time of day. It doesn't have to be logical, just change a variable and try again. Another reason to save often is that some events happen once and don't repeat. How nice to have a 'save' right before the event to go back and reload and get the outcome you seek.

Learn to SEARCH. Before asking a question or posting about an error, search the thread. Chances are it has been posted and discussed numerous times before. Very frustrating to answer a question over and over again. Same with reading about errors. Follow along on the developer's Patreon page. Support him if you can, but if not at least follow along to see what is in development. Good luck, have fun and enjoy your time on the island.

How to search. See photo (click to enlarge), the 'search' box is in the upper right of your screen. Type what you are searching for and leave everything else blank with the exception of checking 'Search this thread only'
124214_118153_103389_Search.png

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
This is where the frustration sets in. As I said in my above post there is a link on page 1 for cheats. You can do a search and find all of them as well as a guide. I'm trying to take a deep breath and be nice so I won't say any more.
Bantry, just stop replying to questions if people are annoying you. There's nothing anywhere that's says you in particular have to answer everyone.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes