DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
i am unable to use that, here is my stat.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Try setting your Hacking/Sneaking stat to 5/5 instead of 100/5, you've 95 too much of what is the max value in it.
Same with looks btw.. keep notice of what is the max value.
Also I could suggest using the cheat mod instead of the cheat codes, it's faster and you can't go above the allowed values.

Kurt Wagner

Jun 22, 2018
Try setting your Hacking/Sneaking stat to 5/5 instead of 100/5, you've 95 too much of what is the max value in it.
Same with looks btw.. keep notice of what is the max value.
Also I could suggest using the cheat mod instead of the cheat codes, it's faster and you can't go above the allowed values.
Thanks for your help. Now I am able to click it, but getting exception error.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 942, in <module>
  File "game/player.rpy", line 44, in start_hack_code
NameError: global name 'hacking' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\jmallick\Downloads\test\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "C:\Users\jmallick\Downloads\test\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
    run(restart)
  File "C:\Users\jmallick\Downloads\test\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 149, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "C:\Users\jmallick\Downloads\test\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 835, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 942, in script
    w;"����֧@I��NrRm���K�rF
  File "C:\Users\jmallick\Downloads\test\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1702, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\jmallick\Downloads\test\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1835, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\jmallick\Downloads\test\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1828, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 942, in <module>
  File "game/player.rpy", line 44, in start_hack_code
NameError: global name 'hacking' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Holiday Island 0.1.0.1

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
I get the same Aly bugs as described above, saw it on another girl as well, different occasion I think.. didn't note it down, sry..

Anyways, would be nice if it was possible to assign jobs to the girls who are actually on the island, here I mean having the full pool of girls who do those jobs instead of just 2 or 1, if any at all.

I'm missing out on the Natasha Maid events.
Managed to get all other job related events by a lucky or clever use of sending home/return to island.. took a long while..
So if the Dev read this.. please consider a larger/full pool choice of girls already on the island, it would make for a less frustrating experience :rolleyes:

Got almost all data on all girls as well, except Age.. doesn't appear a way to learn that yet.. and of course on the 2 special girls whom we can't ask.. Bartender/Trainer and the Boss lady (did get some info during her visits to the island though).

Otherwise great game!! Wish there was sounds, maybe music involved, but definitely moaning sounds during the sexual acts. Would make the game more heavy in file size of course, as well as costly to produce if hiring voice actors, but is the only real topping of the ice cream I'm missing here. Well done! :heartcoveredeyes:
the last one is in the traceback folder, and the rest are in the another folder. same place from where you launce the game.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
out of curiosity I consoled the stats to 5 for sneaky/hacking and the button on the phone worked. I think I'm just gonna start over with a fully maxxed out character from day 1. The grind is just too much, even for me and I don't usually mind grind.

You might want to take a look at the code though @darkhound1 because I definitely couldn't use any of those buttons when I had manually grinded myself to sneak level 3.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
out of curiosity I consoled the stats to 5 for sneaky/hacking and the button on the phone worked. I think I'm just gonna start over with a fully maxxed out character from day 1. The grind is just too much, even for me and I don't usually mind grind.

You might want to take a look at the code though @darkhound1 because I definitely couldn't use any of those buttons when I had manually grinded myself to sneak level 3.
There was a bug, you couldn't create a code base with hacking level 3, only with 4 and/or 5.
I fixed it. Will be part of the next update.

Reactions: Shardoom

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
i am unable to use that, here is my stat.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That happened to me also, and it was because I started with the previous version.

To fix it, follow darkhound1 instructions:

Open the console using shift+O
then type:
call create_hacking()
then type
exit
to close the console
save your game

It worked for me 100%

bennykchui

Jun 16, 2018
I cannot trigger Amy's beach pose...
1) I got Amy's measurements (lvl 3 implant)
2) Having her to walk at the beach wearing skimpy bikini but no further conversation on measurement
Seeing previous "hints" saying I need all Amy's measurement... all done (except age obviously).
It is getting my nerves :D
See if anyone can help thanks

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I cannot trigger Amy's beach pose...
1) I got Amy's measurements (lvl 3 implant)
2) Having her to walk at the beach wearing skimpy bikini but no further conversation on measurement
Seeing previous "hints" saying I need all Amy's measurement... all done (except age obviously).
It is getting my nerves :D
See if anyone can help thanks
I have no idea what you mean by your statement - 1) I got Amy's measurements (lvl 3 implant)
She needs her 'Special' bikini. That's the one you buy her after she tells you she wishes she had one. To do so you will need all her measurements, the level of her implant hack has nothing to do with it. You get those by asking her what her measurements are or overhearing conversations where the other girls discuss them. The bikini won't show up in the shopping app until you have met all the previous requirements.

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Noob question. This may be a Ren'py issue and apologies if this has been discussed, but the H (hide) command intermittently does not work. Not fatal, usually a game restart fixes the problem, but I've seen w/this game and other Ren'py games. Just wondering if this is something fixable or something we just have to live with?

bennykchui

Jun 16, 2018
I have no idea what you mean by your statement - 1) I got Amy's measurements (lvl 3 implant)
She needs her 'Special' bikini. That's the one you buy her after she tells you she wishes she had one. To do so you will need all her measurements, the level of her implant hack has nothing to do with it. You get those by asking her what her measurements are or overhearing conversations where the other girls discuss them. The bikini won't show up in the shopping app until you have met all the previous requirements.
So I might be "missing" the overhearing conversation part... gotta give it a try.
what I "mean" for implant hack is: I have all measurement for Amy already (Bra, wrist, etc) on the first day, and I hack the implant to lvl 3 (showing all measurements)... and when I try to ask her more questions I never see any "extra questions" that's why.

But anyway thank you Bantry... let me try a few things :p

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi guys and gals,
with the next update you will be able to kiss, hug and give the girls presents when they are on reception duty.

This requires a shitload of new renders (8x15 = 120). So you will see the famous placeholder images for some girls for some time.

Darkhound

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
So I might be "missing" the overhearing conversation part... gotta give it a try.
what I "mean" for implant hack is: I have all measurement for Amy already (Bra, wrist, etc) on the first day, and I hack the implant to lvl 3 (showing all measurements)... and when I try to ask her more questions I never see any "extra questions" that's why.

But anyway thank you Bantry... let me try a few things :p
Once you have all her measurements you should be able to ask her "If she needs help with anything else?" She'll reply something about not having a thong swimsuit or something similar. Sorry, been awhile and I do no remember exactly. After she does, you can open your shopping app and buy a swimsuit for her. Look closely because it may be on page 2 of the app. If it isn't you're missing some bit of information. Then just ask her to wear the 'Special' bikini and she will go put it on.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
@darkhound1, loving the new pics of the new attire. Great googly-moogly, another 120 renders! Not to add any more work to your already overloaded plate, but perhaps the new attire could be used in a new setting like the Island Gift Shop? That would require a minor background change, but it would eliminate the need to manufacture a reason for the girls to be wearing the new attire. The Gift Shop uniform is the new attire.

Reception desk has the current attire we have all grown accustomed to with the long sleeves and the demeanor of the girls is very professional in the way they act with the mc. Well except for Yvette that one time in the evening at closing and the Easter Egg with Ivy. Anyway, in the gift shop the girls can be more friendly and open. Hug, kiss, etc. With the new attire being the Gift Shop uniform and is worn by the girls that work there, you now have a reason for the girls to wear it. And of course they can be assigned that position like any other as long as it is in their job skill set.

Also opens up the option of extra scenes as the girls could demonstrate products, swimwear, etc. that are available for purchase. Amazing what happens in the dressing rooms when no one is looking. Just a thought.

bennykchui

Jun 16, 2018
Once you have all her measurements you should be able to ask her "If she needs help with anything else?" She'll reply something about not having a thong swimsuit or something similar. Sorry, been awhile and I do no remember exactly. After she does, you can open your shopping app and buy a swimsuit for her. Look closely because it may be on page 2 of the app. If it isn't you're missing some bit of information. Then just ask her to wear the 'Special' bikini and she will go put it on.
Finally got it :p
Thank you

Reactions: Bantry
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes