darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
when i click on my phone Hacking overview> first cnobe:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 942, in <module>
File "game/player.rpy", line 44, in start_hack_code
NameError: global name 'hacking' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "G:\MEGA\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "G:\MEGA\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "G:\MEGA\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 149, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "G:\MEGA\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 835, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 942, in script
�3�L�Q�)� Hb��f$I��R�Q梖��|��,�2J�p]w��_�Jo�߻�,4��"�=F�Ę�p��F�$inY�w�R�\&�B����B�]��|
File "G:\MEGA\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1702, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "G:\MEGA\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1835, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "G:\MEGA\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1828, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 942, in <module>
File "game/player.rpy", line 44, in start_hack_code
NameError: global name 'hacking' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Holiday Island 0.1.0.2
Using the search function directly returns this:

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Just another reason to follow game update/development on @darkhound1's Patreon page.

Reception clothes upgrade for 0.1.0.3 beta
Jun 21 at 6:42am
Hi guys and gals,
some of the reception girls get an optional clothes upgrade with the next version (0.1.0.3 beta). So it's not a replacement, but an alternative.

The reception scene will also be improved in general. So you get a more close up view of the reception girl (like in the below image) in addion to the existing one.

I'm still thinking about a good way to access the new clothing option.

Until then, enjoy the view :)

Darkhound
reception.jpg

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Hi guys! Love this game since the first version that I have found it! I think I made everything almost, but there is one thing that it is difficult to me to achieve. Does anyone know how to find Ivy in corridor and chock with here boobs so she carrie you to your room? It seems to me that this is random. Dows anyone know how to control/achieve that?

Also, how to increase the level of the girls so I can see in my watch love, anger, lust and location? How to do it without code AND with code?

Thanks!!
The answers are to be found in earlier posts, the search function is your friend ;)
Bump into Ivy is a random event when you walk back to your room, some state it happens during dinner, I got it between eating hours if remembering correctly.. When I saw her around the corner I made a save, backtracked and used a blue pill.. it didn't take at first so saw the first part of the scene.. I reloaded the save, backtracked, used blue pill, went to my room and got the scene again. This time I saw the full scene. Also be sure she wears Skimpy Bikini!

Your second question: Visit the doctor, learn and ask about the monitoring device/watch thingy (can't remember it's name)
Then ask about it and she gives you a task, with a blue pill, to give her 3 sperm samples with high lust and use of blue pill.
When you've have that, she gives you the first part to monitor a girls stats.
Now you can use your hacking skills to increase the level of what you can see of stats.
I advice however to first increase your hacking skill and program until it can't be improved any more, that's stage 3, as in you start with stage 1, so increase hack program 2 times. It informs when you can't make it any better.
The better it is, the faster it is to hack the girls monitor device.
With stage 3 programming it takes less than a day, if recalling correctly.

Reactions: Barro

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
You can also upgrade your watch within the shopping app. 125 Company Favor points if I recall correctly. Not that big of an upgrade as of now, but it is faster.

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
Yes, I just fixed it. Please download the bug fix/update to 0.1.0.1 beta:
In order to fix your existing game, open the console by pressing "shift+O"
Then type:
call create_hacking()
then type:
exit
to close the console
save the game
This will fix the bug for your existing game.
It does not work for me
upload_2018-6-21_22-39-37.png
what am I doing wrong?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
any 1 have walk through b.coz so much grinding
There are no walkthroughs. Zip, nada, none. As stated over and over the game is a grindfest without using cheat codes. The codes are listed throughout the 200+ pages of posts. Do a simple search for cheat codes and you'll find them. That too difficult? Look on the first page of posts and cheats are posted there, just follow the link.

And there are no Saves. Wouldn't do you an good even if there were as it is not that type of game and some events do not repeat. In other words it is a linear game and you must play it from the beginning. Be sure to save along the way so you don't have to start all over again with each new release and update.

Popoff

Sep 14, 2017
Hey Dark hound i love the update but all of a sudden i can't use middle click with mouse to get full screen it also does not work when hitting h on key board is this something other players are running into.

Jun 4, 2017
Anyways, would be nice if it was possible to assign jobs to the girls who are actually on the island, here I mean having the full pool of girls who do those jobs instead of just 2 or 1, if any at all.
Umm, you can go to reception and ask to change any assignment. If that's not what you mean, then I don't know what you mean.

I'm missing out on the Natasha Maid events.
As @darkhound1 has already noted, there aren't any yet--he put that in the phone by mistake. I think he's planning to have her available as maid in 0.1.0.3, but I'm not sure.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
The doc never gives me a quest for level 2 implants. Not sure why.
What type of quest are you looking for? The doctor's original quest to get access to whoever's implant came about in an early version of the game. Now in version 10 (not sure what version it actually is, but we have had 0.8.0.0 and 0.9.0.0) hacking was added which gives level 2 and 3 access to implant info. I suspect the hacking function will be expanded in future releases. The events/scenes with the doctor, not so much, because really what more can you do with the doctor?

Reactions: Shardoom
Jun 4, 2017
g_poker_game.participants[0].chips = x (player's chips)
g_poker_game.participants[1].chips = x (girl's chips) sorry to say its not working some error come i don't no why or is there my typeing mistake
This might sound really silly, but when you type this into the console, are you including "(player's chips)" and "girl's chips)"? If you are, that's your problem, because that's not part of the code. (I'm not assuming that you are, but it occurred to me as a possibility.)

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
when walking with Aly on beach:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'init'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "G:\MEGA\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "G:\MEGA\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "G:\MEGA\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 149, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "G:\MEGA\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 835, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 1200, in script call
File "game/loc_beach.rpyc", line 102, in script
�nj|�!�n{��LY&z�>���ţ��9B*�����T�\�|OE�s�a���4��}6�>�����~8��ąN�C���һh^¤���/u�N_�.w�K&�����W8
File "G:\MEGA\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 643, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
File "G:\MEGA\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1175, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "G:\MEGA\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1000, in __call__
what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=translate))
File "G:\MEGA\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 982, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "G:\MEGA\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 242, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 652, in get_field
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'init'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Holiday Island 0.1.0.2

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes