Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Hello folks!
Had a couple reports from this thread so I thought I would post a friendly reminder about the rules.
They can be found here:

We are all for pretty open discussions but we can allow personal attacks/insults. Remember to play nice in the sandbox!

Thanks​

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Guys, all of you. Peace please. No one including myself wants to read endless posts and pages about complaints and who started the argument. The game is surely not perfect, but I try hard to make it better. Having to read the last few pages is not really a motivator for me. So can we maybe let it be now.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hey Darkhound, can you tell me how that hacking function works?
Not to answer for @darkhound1 and you're welcome to wait for his reply, however it appears the hacking function or the hacking of the girls' subdermal implants gives you more info on them. Namely, their love, affection, lust, etc. levels as well as giving you information of their location, beach, pool, reception, room and so on.

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Just to be clear on that, card distribution is always 100% fair. The 3 star poker girls do not getter better cards. Still they are hard to beat.
the only annoying thing is that if you get good cards, she is more likely to fold early (jennifer and joy)

but nothing that some loads and rollbacks doesn't solve, I have no issue with the poker game

Reactions: Bantry

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Not to answer for @darkhound1 and you're welcome to wait for his reply, however it appears the hacking function or the hacking of the girls' subdermal implants gives you more info on them. Namely, their love, affection, lust, etc. levels as well as giving you information of their location, beach, pool, reception, room and so on.
Thanks anyway, but how do you use those hacking functions? That's what i've been wanting to know

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Thanks anyway, but how do you use those hacking functions? That's what i've been wanting to know
Well if the girl's affection is low you best buy her a gift or hug her or do something to raise it. That's just an example. If you are trying to achieve a scene where she is at the beach it would certainly help to know she is there instead of working out. I'm guessing more opportunities to use the feature will be available in future game versions.

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Well if the girl's affection is low you best buy her a gift or hug her or do something to raise it. That's just an example. If you are trying to achieve a scene where she is at the beach it would certainly help to know she is there instead of working out. I'm guessing more opportunities to use the feature will be available in future game versions.
Thanks, by the way, do you know how to get the Heather sunbed event?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
There is no Heather sunbed event. If you are referring to putting lotion on her at the pool, @darkhound1 has already stated it is a bug that will be addressed in the next release. Same with the achievement of watching her try on cosplay outfits showing up in your phone.

yellow01gt

Oct 9, 2017
any 1 know how to play porker in game i always lose in porker any cheat there need help
yeah, bro...i'm sure a lot of us know how to play poker but it's not exactly something you can give another person a quick crash course in and feel good about yourself afterward because it's one of those games were you just sorta get better at it over time. if i'm not mistaken, there are console commands you can use in order to make it easier on you or bypass it altogether and i'm positive there are guides to help you get started if you really wanna learn how to play.

i believe these are the correct commands, i'm sure someone will point my error if there is one but i'm almost certain they are correct (and for my dudes stressing about the search function on this board...i DID use it just now and it DID in fact work so you're 100% right when you get fired up about people asking the same dumb stuff repeatedly)...anyway, i digress...

try these:

g_poker_game.participants[0].chips = x (player's chips)
g_poker_game.participants[1].chips = x (girl's chips)

basically makes it to where the girl is poor and you're rich, you can't lose lol

cheers mate

Reactions: Bantry
Nov 18, 2017
hello there any know is there any sex scene there in game b.coz i played 20 days in game still no event only kissing hugging that it any 1 can help or walkthrough

Nov 18, 2017
yeah, bro...i'm sure a lot of us know how to play poker but it's not exactly something you can give another person a quick crash course in and feel good about yourself afterward because it's one of those games were you just sorta get better at it over time. if i'm not mistaken, there are console commands you can use in order to make it easier on you or bypass it altogether and i'm positive there are guides to help you get started if you really wanna learn how to play.

i believe these are the correct commands, i'm sure someone will point my error if there is one but i'm almost certain they are correct (and for my dudes stressing about the search function on this board...i DID use it just now and it DID in fact work so you're 100% right when you get fired up about people asking the same dumb stuff repeatedly)...anyway, i digress...

try these:

basically makes it to where the girl is poor and you're rich, you can't lose lol

cheers mate

g_poker_game.participants[1].chips = x (girl's chips) sorry to say its not working some error come i don't no why or is there my typeing mistake

yellow01gt

Oct 9, 2017

sorry to say its not working some error come i don't no why or is there my typeing mistake
really? cause i just tried it to make sure i had it right and it worked for me...the only other thing i can think of is to type this in before those other ones i showed you earlier:

g_cheats_enabled = True

hope this helps...

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I get the same Aly bugs as described above, saw it on another girl as well, different occasion I think.. didn't note it down, sry..

Anyways, would be nice if it was possible to assign jobs to the girls who are actually on the island, here I mean having the full pool of girls who do those jobs instead of just 2 or 1, if any at all.

I'm missing out on the Natasha Maid events.
Managed to get all other job related events by a lucky or clever use of sending home/return to island.. took a long while..
So if the Dev read this.. please consider a larger/full pool choice of girls already on the island, it would make for a less frustrating experience :rolleyes:

Got almost all data on all girls as well, except Age.. doesn't appear a way to learn that yet.. and of course on the 2 special girls whom we can't ask.. Bartender/Trainer and the Boss lady (did get some info during her visits to the island though).

Otherwise great game!! Wish there was sounds, maybe music involved, but definitely moaning sounds during the sexual acts. Would make the game more heavy in file size of course, as well as costly to produce if hiring voice actors, but is the only real topping of the ice cream I'm missing here. Well done! :heartcoveredeyes:

Barro

Nov 20, 2017
Hi guys! Love this game since the first version that I have found it! I think I made everything almost, but there is one thing that it is difficult to me to achieve. Does anyone know how to find Ivy in corridor and chock with here boobs so she carrie you to your room? It seems to me that this is random. Dows anyone know how to control/achieve that?

Also, how to increase the level of the girls so I can see in my watch love, anger, lust and location? How to do it without code AND with code?

Thanks!!

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
when i click on my phone Hacking overview> first cnobe:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 942, in <module>
File "game/player.rpy", line 44, in start_hack_code
NameError: global name 'hacking' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "G:\MEGA\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "G:\MEGA\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "G:\MEGA\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 149, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "G:\MEGA\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 835, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 942, in script
�3�L�Q�)� Hb��f$I��R�Q梖��|��,�2J�p]w��_�Jo�߻�,4��"�=F�Ę�p��F�$inY�w�R�\&�B����B�]��|
File "G:\MEGA\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1702, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "G:\MEGA\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1835, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "G:\MEGA\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1828, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 942, in <module>
File "game/player.rpy", line 44, in start_hack_code
NameError: global name 'hacking' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Holiday Island 0.1.0.2

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes