george1106

Mar 25, 2018
You have no chance in hell as Natasha has already stated she hates guys named George.

Seriously, do a search as that question has been answered numerous times. Need help searching? Follow these instructions.
How to search. See photo (click to enlarge), the 'search' box is in the upper right of your screen. Type what you are searching for and leave everything else blank with the exception of checking 'Search this thread only'
View attachment 114602
Thanks Bantry

Reactions: Bantry

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
@darkhound1
Some of these events are just impossible to pull off. I've just spent a couple of hours, that's HOURS trying to do some of the nightbar 'alone' events. There is literally ALWAYS someone else there. You need to either give the girls another place to go, or give the player a way to make some privacy because this is just ridiculous. Also the end of the day stat decay, WHY? It takes so long to grind the stats and gather the 'harem' why knock it down like that. It just becomes a supermassive chore to make sure you go and interact with everyone every day. It just slows down progression even further. (and pisses players off)

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
@darkhound1
Some of these events are just impossible to pull off. I've just spent a couple of hours, that's HOURS trying to do some of the nightbar 'alone' events. There is literally ALWAYS someone else there. You need to either give the girls another place to go, or give the player a way to make some privacy because this is just ridiculous. Also the end of the day stat decay, WHY? It takes so long to grind the stats and gather the 'harem' why knock it down like that. It just becomes a supermassive chore to make sure you go and interact with everyone every day. It just slows down progression even further. (and pisses players off)
You get the same answer here as well :)

It's easy to send girls away and to get some privacy. Just make them change clothes and they are gone for 1/2 an hour. Stats only go down when you don't interact with the specific girl at all. Why work with all the girls at the same time? Just select 3 or 4 you like and interact with them. That way you also don't get that grind feeling at the beginning of the game. There is just no way I can do it that everyone is happy with everything.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
You get the same answer here as well :)

It's easy to send girls away and to get some privacy. Just make them change clothes and they are gone for 1/2 an hour. Stats only go down when you don't interact with the specific girl at all. Why work with all the girls at the same time? Just select 3 or 4 you like and interact with them. That way you also don't get that grind feeling at the beginning of the game. There is just no way I can do it that everyone is happy with everything.
I'll keep my replies over there lol, it'll be simpler. :p

yellow01gt

Oct 9, 2017
You can't.

Not trying to be rude or a smartass (shortened)...
....Here's a hint, she needs to be in her skimpy bikini when you meet her in the hallway.
maybe we should all just stop giving out hints or answering questions for the obviously lazy ones...lol no, we don't have a full save....no, we don't have a walk-thru and no, we don't know how to get (insert preferred girls name) to do (whatever action desired)...

play the game! it's actually pretty fun if you try it. i started a brand new game when this version (1.0) was released and i'm enjoying it just the same, if not more, than i did when i first started.

cheers!

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
any 1 know how to play porker in game i always lose in porker any cheat there need help
The 1 and 2 star adversaries are easy to beat with a rudimentary knowledge of poker. The 3 star though, (Jennifer and Joy) they almost always get better hands than you and seem to be immune to bluffing. In the end I resorted to simply saving, then spamming raise until a hand was won or reloading if lost, then once a hand was won saving again and moving from there. You can't really 'play fairly' against them to be honest.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
The 1 and 2 star adversaries are easy to beat with a rudimentary knowledge of poker. The 3 star though, (Jennifer and Joy) they almost always get better hands than you and seem to be immune to bluffing. In the end I resorted to simply saving, then spamming raise until a hand was won or reloading if lost, then once a hand was won saving again and moving from there. You can't really 'play fairly' against them to be honest.
Just to be clear on that, card distribution is always 100% fair. The 3 star poker girls do not getter better cards. Still they are hard to beat.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Does anyone know when the hell you're meant to talk to Aly about Jennifers swimsuit? I'm going around in endless circles here. She is NEVER willing to talk, I mean you'd think the dumb cocksleeve would just answer her damn fucking phone wouldn't ya, but nooo... I even tried putting Aly on nightshit reception but nope, still can't move this dumb quest on. *sigh*

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Does anyone know when the hell you're meant to talk to Aly about Jennifers swimsuit? I'm going around in endless circles here. She is NEVER willing to talk, I mean you'd think the dumb cocksleeve would just answer her damn fucking phone wouldn't ya, but nooo... I even tried putting Aly on nightshit reception but nope, still can't move this dumb quest on. *sigh*
Iirc only when she's alone at the beach

Nov 1, 2017
Yes, i'm talking about the night event
I've already trigger Jessica's pool event one time. I was in the reception at 1:00h and have gone to the pool. Now, for the second time i've saw in later querys that it may trigger when you "close" the night bar at 1:30, but nothing. Help?
/*I DID IT*/

Jun 4, 2017
Please don't talk down to me like I'm someone who doesn't use search.
Then don't act like someone who doesn't use search.

I do and I did see your posts. I didn't mention it because it's pretty irrelevant since I can't control when a character will or will not show up AFTER I do an activity.
So, by your own account, you knew what was necessary for Jessica to show up in the middle of the scene with Heather, and yet you wrote this:

Ya I give up on heather sex scene. I've tried a billion different things. None of it works.
Whether or not you can control something has nothing to do with whether or not it's relevant to what you're trying to do. I can't control the weather, but it's still relevant to whether or not I'll be able to go on a picnic this weekend. If you had read previous posts on the subject, you knew why it wasn't working, and yet you acted as if you didn't.

I did not think I had to plan a day out to get it, since none of the other characters I've interacted with in the entire game (pretty much all of them except like 3) have required this kind of condition for anything.

If it followed the same pattern as everything else in the game, I would have found it. So please excuse me for being frustrated at the game having an obscure condition required for one scene that has (afaik) no precedent anywhere else in the game.
As it happens, I think this is a fair criticism of the way this event is set up. However, by your own assertion, you already knew the condition, and thus you already knew that it doesn't follow "the same pattern as everything else in the game." As such, you had no justification for your sniping complaints.

Don't want to feel like you're being talked down to? Try an approach like this: "I'm trying to trigger the scene with Heather and Jessica. I've read the posts on it, and I don't get it. Can anyone give me a clearer explanation of what I need to do?" That would have let everyone know that you had made an effort to get the answer for yourself before asking. I'm sure no one would have begrudged you that, since a) this isn't a question that's already been answered a thousand times, and b) it's a tricky event to trigger. What's more, I'm probably not the only one who thinks you have a fair critique. All it would have required is for you to engage instead of merely complaining.

And as a side note, it isn't necessary to "plan a day out to get it." It's only necessary to take a couple minutes to check out the movements of the girls for the day before you actually play through it--which is sometimes worth doing for other reasons, anyway.

I get it. You guys are sick of seeing lazy people asking stupid questions. But you might wanna turn down the TRIGGERED attitude. It can be just as annoying as the lazy people. Honestly if you're THAT annoyed by it, stop replying to people like that. By answering them you're only adding to the problem. If people keep asking dumb questions, and keep getting answers, they're going to keep asking dumb questions. No matter how many times you tell them "It's been discussed already! REEEEEEE!" they're going to keep doing it, because they get answered.
As you might have noticed, that shift is starting to happen.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
As you have discovered by reading the other replies, she has to be alone at the beach and then you talk with her initially at the sunbeds and then afterwards just talk with her. Here is an example of where having hacked the subdermal to level 3 so you can track a girl's whereabouts is useful.

Nov 1, 2017
2 questions
1) where I can find Amy's swimsuit;
2) how to trigger sex in pool with Jessica
To trigger Jessica's sex pool:
(All the stats MAX)
The first event: Go to the reception at 1:00h, grab her the towel but demand something in return
The second event: Stay in bar 'till it closes, then go to pool. Grab her the towel and do not demand anything, then stare at her tits.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
2 questions
1) where I can find Amy's swimsuit;
2) how to trigger sex in pool with Jessica
One answer.
Since you can't bother to search to get pages and pages of detailed results it won't matter what answer(s) you receive from me or anyone else as you have a demonstrated an ability to not be able to follow instructions.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
FFS this is a FORUM where people are meant to talk and help each other. I mean if you don't want to then that's fine but there's no need to be a prick to anyone about it. Just keep your mouth shut and withhold the info, if that's how you feel in it. This isn't a FAQ it's a discussion forum, stop berating people for asking questions instead of trawling through pages of bullshit.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
As you have discovered by reading the other replies, she has to be alone at the beach and then you talk with her initially at the sunbeds and then afterwards just talk with her. Here is an example of where having hacked the subdermal to level 3 so you can track a girl's whereabouts is useful.
Except I dont even have level 2 because there's no logical event that leads you to anything in this game, period. Ive just had this discussion with Dark on Patreon and he admitted as such, because he doesn't have time to implement these things. So basically if you don't already know, or don't want to use a guide or even worse be berated by angry forumers then you're screwed.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes