satanete

Nov 24, 2017

I want to show you a new feature of the 0.1.0 beta.
You will be able to use your phone for hacking functions.
The first available hacks will be for new levels of the girl's sub dermal implant monitoring.

Did you want to see the girl's love and lust level? Did you want to get a reading of their tracker? Now you can :)

You can also improve your hacking code or buy a faster mobiler phone to reduce the necessary time to complete the hack - given the right level of hack/sneak skill.

As always, feel free to write some comment.

I'm sorry to quote you for this, but it seems it's impossible to do any hacking due to this error:

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 942, in <module>
File "game/player.rpy", line 44, in start_hack_code
NameError: global name 'hacking' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Games\Eroge\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Games\Eroge\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Games\Eroge\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 149, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Games\Eroge\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 835, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 942, in script
�3�L�Q�)� Hb��f$I��R�Q梖��|��,�2J�p]w��_�Jo�߻�,4��"�=F�Ę�p��F�$inY�w�R�\&�B����B�]��|
File "C:\Games\Eroge\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1702, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Games\Eroge\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1835, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Games\Eroge\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1828, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Holiday Island 0.1.0.2

Is there any way to solve this? Every time I click the green button to writte some code to use the phone for hacking, I get that error...

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
@darkhound1, like others I cannot get the event of putting lotion on Heather at the pool to trigger. Nor can I get the achievement of seeing her try on cosplay outfits to register on my phone even though I have now seen it three times. Minor bugs that will be addressed in 0.1.0.3beta or another version? Or is there something else to do?
Please check my patreon post. All your questions are alreay in the bug list/change log:

Reactions: Bantry

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017

I'm sorry to quote you for this, but it seems it's impossible to do any hacking due to this error:

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Games\Eroge\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Games\Eroge\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Games\Eroge\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 149, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Games\Eroge\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 835, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 942, in script
�3�L�Q�)� Hb��f$I��R�Q梖��|��,�2J�p]w��_�Jo�߻�,4��"�=F�Ę�p��F�$inY�w�R�\&�B����B�]��|
File "C:\Games\Eroge\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1702, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Games\Eroge\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1835, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Games\Eroge\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1828, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Holiday Island 0.1.0.2

Is there any way to solve this? Every time I click the green button to writte some code to use the phone for hacking, I get that error...
Open the console using shift+O
then type:
call create_hacking()
then type
exit
to close the console
save your game

It only happens when you started a new game in 0.1.0.0 or 0.1.0.1
A general fix will be included in the next update.

Reactions: Bantry and satanete

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Open the console using shift+O
then type:
call create_hacking()
then type
exit
to close the console
save your game

It only happens when you started a new game in 0.1.0.0 or 0.1.0.1
A general fix will be included in the next update.
Thank you very much!!!

That worked perfectly, really, thanks a lot; I don't want to miss content.

D

Deleted member 586894

i have 0.9.3 ver of this game. should i download full version of PC(v0.1.0.1) or just patch to continue my game ? thanks

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Somewhat "quick" question regarding interaction with girls, in order to avoid "wasting" time if they don't have any sexual interaction so far:

I'm playing with Amy, Alice, Heather, Brenda, Desire, Delizia, Eva & Lacey (also special chars Jennifer & Joy, of course)

Amy, Alice & Heather ok, several scenes "unlocked", so I can have some sex with them.
Desire only sex scene I've found is lapdance after poker.
Brenda, Eva, Delizia & Lacey (I chose small tits & slim) I can't unlock any sex interaction, of any kind, with them, anything. Well, to be honest, I can invite Lacey for a drink and she alse uses the strip bar, but nothing more "after" that (unlike Alice, if you know what I mean) But it amazes me I can't find any sex interaction/release (no HJ, oral, etc of any kind, no "pose" in pool or beach) I can take a walk with Brenda, but out of that and "swimm" with Eva, I don't have any interaction available with those four chars in the beach, pool, clinic, spa, bar... It's strange I can't interact with the girls I chose the "best" (small tits, slim)
Jennifer I can date her every two days for a private lingery show, but nothing more. Ever. In the gym, she can help me, but after several times, nothing more happens.

All the girls affection is maxed, and also their love and lust, all of them (but Joy, but I can't complain about her, since "you know what" the second date), and also all of them are wearing their sexiest clothes & bikinis.

The thing is, if as of this version of the game there isn't any more sexual interaction with Brenda, Eva, Delizia & Lacey, I'll then replace them with new girls even if I don't like huge breasted girls (cow-girls), in order to unlock more content.

If there are sex actions to do with them, then I won't replace them at all, of course.

Thanks in advance.

Nov 1, 2017
# --- check event: jessica night swim ---
if _return == "goto_pool" and jessica in list_of_characters and jessica.get_action_allowed("event_night_swim") and ap >= 10 and ap <= 14:
if jessica.locations[ap-1] == "Jessica_room" and jobs.reception.id <> jessica.id and jessica.rsm[0].affection >= 70 and renpy.random.randint(1,10) <= 5:
$ action_event = "event_night_swim"
$ event_char = jessica
return i_return

In english:
you need to go to the pool between midnight and 02:00 in the morning.
Jessica needs to be on the island and the event didn't already take place within the last 2 or 3 days (you cannot see the number of days in the code above, it's someplace else).
Jessica needs to be in her room (this is a workaround, because the girls don't run around at night in the current version of the game). She must not be the receptionist and she needs affection for you of at least 70.
Then you have a 50% chance to trigger the event.
If i paste de code in the console it will trigger the event?
All the stats are max, and she's not in any duty. I can put her in her room?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Somewhat "quick" question regarding interaction with girls, in order to avoid "wasting" time if they don't have any sexual interaction so far:

I'm playing with Amy, Alice, Heather, Brenda, Desire, Delizia, Eva & Lacey (also special chars Jennifer & Joy, of course)

Amy, Alice & Heather ok, several scenes "unlocked", so I can have some sex with them.
Desire only sex scene I've found is lapdance after poker.
Brenda, Eva, Delizia & Lacey (I chose small tits & slim) I can't unlock any sex interaction, of any kind, with them, anything. Well, to be honest, I can invite Lacey for a drink and she alse uses the strip bar, but nothing more "after" that (unlike Alice, if you know what I mean) But it amazes me I can't find any sex interaction/release (no HJ, oral, etc of any kind, no "pose" in pool or beach) I can take a walk with Brenda, but out of that and "swimm" with Eva, I don't have any interaction available with those four chars in the beach, pool, clinic, spa, bar... It's strange I can't interact with the girls I chose the "best" (small tits, slim)
Jennifer I can date her every two days for a private lingery show, but nothing more. Ever. In the gym, she can help me, but after several times, nothing more happens.

All the girls affection is maxed, and also their love and lust, all of them (but Joy, but I can't complain about her, since "you know what" the second date), and also all of them are wearing their sexiest clothes & bikinis.

The thing is, if as of this version of the game there isn't any more sexual interaction with Brenda, Eva, Delizia & Lacey, I'll then replace them with new girls even if I don't like huge breasted girls (cow-girls), in order to unlock more content.

If there are sex actions to do with them, then I won't replace them at all, of course.

Thanks in advance.
Of 'your' girls, Amy, Alice and Heather have the most scenes and you can have sex with all of them. The others, nope. You're initial choices of body types has nothing to do with whom you can have sex with. It all depends on who the developer has written scenes for and the girls at the opposite end of the body type spectrum you chose have more support on his patreon page and thus more scenes.

You can read through the 200+ pages of this thread as to why and so on, but for now the easiest way for you to add/subtract girls to the island if sex scenes are your biggest criteria is to figure out who you can actually have sex with. There is a list somewhere amongst the posts, but search for unren.bat with f95zone.com download and run it and choose all options. You'll get all the images for everything from sex, to oral, to sexting, to walks on the beach, etc. Pick whom you like and go from there.

Then sit back and wait for the developer to release new versions of the game and hope your favorite girls get more content. You may also become a patreon of his and depending on your level of support you can vote and give your opinion as to what you would like to see.

Reactions: satanete

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Of 'your' girls, Amy, Alice and Heather have the most scenes and you can have sex with all of them. The others, nope. You're initial choices of body types has nothing to do with whom you can have sex with. It all depends on who the developer has written scenes for and the girls at the opposite end of the body type spectrum you chose have more support on his patreon page and thus more scenes.

You can read through the 200+ pages of this thread as to why and so on, but for now the easiest way for you to add/subtract girls to the island if sex scenes are your biggest criteria is to figure out who you can actually have sex with. There is a list somewhere amongst the posts, but search for unren.bat with f95zone.com download and run it and choose all options. You'll get all the images for everything from sex, to oral, to sexting, to walks on the beach, etc. Pick whom you like and go from there.

Then sit back and wait for the developer to release new versions of the game and hope your favorite girls get more content. You may also become a patreon of his and depending on your level of support you can vote and give your opinion as to what you would like to see.
Thank you very much for your detailed answer; it really helped and gave me something about to think.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I'm having no luck getting the 2nd bump scene with Ivy. :mad:

I've been trying multiple times getting her to change to her skimpy bikini with my blue pill activated, but I can't get bump into her when I go to my room.:FeelsBadMan:

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
How do I apply the patch to go to 1.02? I downloaded it and then pasted it into the folder to replace the game folder, but it wouldn't load when I did that. What have I missed?

Jun 4, 2017
Is there any way someone could make a Holiday Island FAQ thread to which we could refer (or move?) all the posts asking questions that already have been answered three dozen times (this week)?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Is there any way someone could make a Holiday Island FAQ thread to which we could refer (or move?) all the posts asking questions that already have been answered three dozen times (this week)?
Nice idea, but in truth it probably wouldn't make any difference. The questions keep being asked because people are lazy IMO and just want to see the animations with zero regard for the game and the developer's hard work. There is a 'Search' box and instructions on the proper way to search to get desired results have been posted numerous times with pictures. Doesn't matter same questions asked over and over.

Links to the developer's Patreon page with update news have been posted over and over. Doesn't matter same questions over and over. Heck I'm guilty of it recently, but only because I couldn't access the 'Known Bug' page on the developer's Patreon page for some reason. Still even after a few days, I should know better.

Bottom-line it is far easier to type a question or complain than actually play the game.

Reactions: junior366

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
how do i get the breast bump event from ivy
You can't.

Not trying to be rude or a smartass, but if you can't do a simple search for 'Ivy Breast Bump' and get 3 pages of results which explain everything, then how do you expect to follow instructions to achieve the complete event? Do you even know there are variations of the event? In one you have sex afterwards and in another you don't.

Okay, done venting. Here's a hint, she needs to be in her skimpy bikini when you meet her in the hallway.

D

Deleted member 586894

i have 0.9.3 ver of this game. should i download full version of (v0.1.0.1) or just patch to continue my game ? thanks

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
i have 0.9.3 ver of this game. should i download full version of (v0.1.0.1) or just patch to continue my game ? thanks
Personally I would do both. Eventually you'll want to get to the [0.1.0.2] version. Not sure it is available on the first page, but it is available from @darkhound1's Patreon page.

Make a copy of you 'Saves' somewhere that you can find in the future and then try patching. If that doesn't work do a clean install and patch your way up to v0.1.0.2 and then move your 'Saves' into the 'Game' folder and go from there. Good luck.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes