Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Yvette, night reception shift around 0:00 and 0:30 AM.
Jessica pool event, she must be alone with you ( you can make the other girls go away by changing their outfits ).

I suspect that Heather oil scene is missing.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I've extracted the images from the game and found images of Amy that I don't remember seeing in game. There are 4 "wet Amy pics", here is one of them.
Does someone remember seeing that in game ?

The developer has hinted that future versions will have a wet t-shirt competition similar to the butt competition. I suspect it is a pic from that upcoming feature. Check his Patreon page for future development news.

Nov 1, 2017
Yvette, night reception shift around 0:00 and 0:30 AM.
Jessica pool event, she must be alone with you ( you can make the other girls go away by changing their outfits ).

I suspect that Heather oil scene is missing.
But i've Yvette in the late reception service, and all the stats are max, and nothing happens.
For Jessica, where does she has to be alone with me? And at what time? All the stats are max to.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Yvette late reception. Be in your room at 0:00 and go to the reception. I just tried and it triggered, if it doesn't maybe try another night.
For Jessica, when you are alone at the pool with her, use sunbed with her, if all is right you will have the option to ask her to pose for you.
The other Jessica scene is at the beach, alone with you and you use relax/enjoy the sun option.

Reactions: CookieMonster69

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
how can ı fuck the girls?
By playing the game.
There are 200+ pages of questions and answers here. Every scene has been explained at some point. Use the search function for the thread. No one is going to hold your hand and walk you through every opportunity you have to get your dick wet with every character in the game at this stage. The information is readily available if you look for it. Look for it.

Reactions: Bantry and UncleVT
Jun 4, 2017
Yvette late reception. Be in your room at 0:00 and go to the reception. I just tried and it triggered, if it doesn't maybe try another night.
For Jessica, when you are alone at the pool with her, use sunbed with her, if all is right you will have the option to ask her to pose for you.
The other Jessica scene is at the beach, alone with you and you use relax/enjoy the sun option.
I suspect he's asking about the nighttime pool event with Jessica, which is just a matter of checking out the pool after midnight until she shows up.

Reactions: CookieMonster69

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Last edited:

TsukiNoKaen

Dec 24, 2017
Unfortunatley I cannot do anything about that. I had a similar issue with one save game. In any case it's a general Ren'Py issue. Same as with the autosave not working properly.
You've done a lot of amazing work so far, it's a shame Ren'Py has to cover it up. xD

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
How do i have sex with Jennifer?
I find her at pool, stay, hand over towel, say her tits are fine, and thats it she just gives me a nip-slip-tease & leaves and my character is left jerking off. What outfit is she suppose to wear?
What character stat is needed?
Can someone else give me every detail of what triggers that sex scene.

Jun 4, 2017
How do i have sex with Jennifer?
I find her at pool, stay, hand over towel, say her tits are fine, and thats it she just gives me a nip-slip-tease & leaves and my character is left jerking off. What outfit is she suppose to wear?
What character stat is needed?
Can someone else give me every detail of what triggers that sex scene.
Instead of saying anything about her tits, just stare at them.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes