- Both of the last dialogue doesnt trigger either
- Heather and Jessica is wearing skimpy swimsuit
its still not triggering for me
Help!

ImrtlWolf

May 3, 2018
View attachment 47926
Overview:
You, the player (a guy) won a lottery for holidays on a Pacific island. But is not just any island. It is full of beautiful girls.
You can play the game's intro story to learn all about it.​

Updated: 16 Jun 2018
Developer/Publisher: @darkhound1 @ |
Censorship: No
Version: 0.1.0.2 beta
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Dating Sim, Oral Sex, Voyeurism

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Jennifer might get reset once. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Download(s):
PC(v0.1.0.1): - - - -
Patch v0.1.0.1beta to v0.1.0.2 beta:
Mac(v0.1.0.2): - -

Extras: - -

View attachment 9977 View attachment 9978 View attachment 9979 View attachment 9980 View attachment 47768
View attachment 47763 View attachment 47764 View attachment 47765 View attachment 47766 View attachment 47767
Looks ok but i have to agree that the use of RPGmaker is sort of getting out of hand

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
About Heather sex scene i cant seem to trigger it
- Only Heather and Jessica is at the beach
- At 12:00 noon
- Walked with her
- Take a closer look at her tits and cleavage
- Compliment her instead
- Both of the last dialogue doesnt trigger either
- Heather and Jessica is wearing skimpy swimsuit
its still not triggering for me
Help!
Heather & Jessica lust and/or love need to be almost max for both.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
The developer has hinted that future versions will have a wet t-shirt competition similar to the butt competition. I suspect it is a pic from that upcoming feature. Check his Patreon page for future development news.
Or maybe it's just a photo she sends you randomly ...

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Just question ... yesterday when I was playing I had scene with Heather & Renée in Heather's room, where she tries various cosplay outfits (outfits for poledance event), but eventually my char was busted and kicked out, but I saw a lot of outfits, still event in phone didn't appear completed ... i have all stats of my girls maxed (100/100) & MC have also almost every stat maxed (and had big lust in this scene - may it be the problem?) ... thanks for answers ... and still didn't have Heather sun lotion scene, probably isn't in the game yet ...

geos_omega

Sep 18, 2017
Both of em are at full lust and love, still not triggering
Same here. They're both at the beach. Heather wearing skimpy. Both are maxed stats. Jessica doesn't interrupt the posing. I even tried with each of Jessica's different swimsuits and still nothing worked.

Decode

Aug 25, 2017
Same here. They're both at the beach. Heather wearing skimpy. Both are maxed stats. Jessica doesn't interrupt the posing. I even tried with each of Jessica's different swimsuits and still nothing worked.
i get it now try doing it when shes alone at the beach (mine started at 13:00)

geos_omega

Sep 18, 2017
Ya I give up on heather sex scene. I've tried a billion different things. None of it works. Both in skimpy, both at max stats. Heather by herself, Heather and Jessica and nobody else, Heather and Jessica with others nearby.

Walk with heather, look at tits, compliment, Heather poses, asks if I should look at tits or enjoy the view, no matter what I pick she just does some more poses and that's it. Jessica is nowhere to be seen.

Jun 4, 2017
Ya I give up on heather sex scene. I've tried a billion different things. None of it works. Both in skimpy, both at max stats. Heather by herself, Heather and Jessica and nobody else, Heather and Jessica with others nearby.

Walk with heather, look at tits, compliment, Heather poses, asks if I should look at tits or enjoy the view, no matter what I pick she just does some more poses and that's it. Jessica is nowhere to be seen.
Rather than giving up on it, you might consider that perhaps someone else has had the same question a little earlier in this thread, and it's been discussed there. As it happens, I know that's the case, because I was the one with the question. So, here's the jig.

First, to get this out of the way: both girls must be in their skimpy bikinis.

Second, here's the tricky part: it doesn't matter whether Jessica is on the beach when you start walking with Heather, but she needs to be on the beach half an hour later. So, let's say Heather is on the beach at noon; whether Jessica is on the beach at noon or not, you need her to be on the beach at 12:30 for a walk with Heather at noon to trigger the scene with both of them.

Does this mean it's just random? No, because (as you probably know) the game determines at the beginning of each day where every girl is going to be for every half-hour block. The only thing that changes that is if you're doing something with them--if you do something with a girl that takes an hour, she'll be with you the whole hour no matter what.

Easiest thing to do here is save your game in the morning, then go stand on the beach and just keep hitting the "wait 30 minutes" button. When you see Heather show up, note the time, then wait again and see if Jessica shows up. If she doesn't, keep waiting. When you hit a point where Heather is on the beach at one time and Jessica is there half an hour later, you're good--even if Heather leaves, because if you're taking a walk with her, she won't leave. Make a note of the time--again, let's say Heather will be on the beach at noon, while Jessica will be on the beach at 12:30--go back to your savegame, and play through the day. Save the game at noon and ask Heather to walk on the beach with you, being sure to compliment her to start her posing for you. It may not trigger Jessica's arrival the very first time, though it did for me, but it shouldn't take too many tries. You'll want both girls' stats high, of course, for the scene to go as well as possible.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017

Jessica needs to be at the beach 1/2 an hour later.

Here is the code that is used to check for Jessica's arrival:
if jessica in list_of_characters and jessica.locations[ap-2] == "beach" and jessica.swimwear == 2:
ap-1 is now, ap is counting down, the day starts at 48, so ap-2 is half an hour later than right now.
There is nothing more to it. The stats don't matter for the event to start. But they do matter further along the scene.

Nov 1, 2017
Jessica needs to be at the beach 1/2 an hour later.

Here is the code that is used to check for Jessica's arrival:
if jessica in list_of_characters and jessica.locations[ap-2] == "beach" and jessica.swimwear == 2:
ap-1 is now, ap is counting down, the day starts at 48, so ap-2 is half an hour later than right now.
There is nothing more to it. The stats don't matter for the event to start. But they do matter further along the scene.
@darkhound1 is there a way to put Jessica in the pool at night and trigger the event with her? I've been trying over 1 week and can't trigger it.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Instead of saying anything about her tits, just stare at them.
I see now. Your character needs to get a boner while/before staring at her tits and that triggers to scene. I can get it to work now.

I always save before or during(Ivy, Rooms) because character will sometime not get a boner during a scene. Name by reloading the scene the character will then get the boner and I can finally have sex with girl. Very useful for getting Ivy Sex.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I always save before or during(Ivy, Rooms) because character will sometime not get a boner during a scene. Name by reloading the scene the character will then get the boner and I can finally have sex with girl.
Not to diminish the sex with Ivy achievement, but that is the best advice. SAVE often! You can then go back and reload and tweak variables as needed to achieve desired results.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
@darkhound1 is there a way to put Jessica in the pool at night and trigger the event with her? I've been trying over 1 week and can't trigger it.
# --- check event: jessica night swim ---
if _return == "goto_pool" and jessica in list_of_characters and jessica.get_action_allowed("event_night_swim") and ap >= 10 and ap <= 14:
if jessica.locations[ap-1] == "Jessica_room" and jobs.reception.id <> jessica.id and jessica.rsm[0].affection >= 70 and renpy.random.randint(1,10) <= 5:
$ action_event = "event_night_swim"
$ event_char = jessica
return i_return

In english:
you need to go to the pool between midnight and 02:00 in the morning.
Jessica needs to be on the island and the event didn't already take place within the last 2 or 3 days (you cannot see the number of days in the code above, it's someplace else).
Jessica needs to be in her room (this is a workaround, because the girls don't run around at night in the current version of the game). She must not be the receptionist and she needs affection for you of at least 70.
Then you have a 50% chance to trigger the event.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
@darkhound1, like others I cannot get the event of putting lotion on Heather at the pool to trigger. Nor can I get the achievement of seeing her try on cosplay outfits to register on my phone even though I have now seen it three times. Minor bugs that will be addressed in 0.1.0.3beta or another version? Or is there something else to do?

Terryujin

Dec 10, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/D.S.Mod_v0.2.5_HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc.rpy", line 7, in execute
screen left_menu:
File "game/D.S.Mod_v0.2.5_HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc.rpy", line 7, in execute
screen left_menu:
File "game/D.S.Mod_v0.2.5_HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc.rpy", line 209, in execute
imagebutton auto "D.S.ModCheat_Images_HolidayIsland/DSenterMod_%s.png" xpos 10 ypos 470 action Function(renpy.call, label="mod_cheat_menu")
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'D.S.ModCheat_Images_HolidayIsland/DSenterMod_%s.png').

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland-0092-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland-0092-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland-0092-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 149, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland-0092-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 835, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 716, in script
�y�� �D� �����HD�
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland-0092-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1801, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland-0092-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1789, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland-0092-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 169, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland-0092-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2614, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland-0092-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland-0092-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2620, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland-0092-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2925, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland-0092-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback)
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland-0092-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland-0092-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 401, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland-0092-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2925, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland-0092-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 411, in per_interact
self.update()

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes