Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
i'm also getting the same groping bugs, natasha's room service is also bugged although you can progress if you ignore it.
Known issues and @darkhound1 has already released a fix on his Patreon page for the Natasha scene.

Reactions: ilozq

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Is it just me or is it still not possible to get the Natasha ladies room event?
If you are referring to Natasha in the bar restroom, it must be you as I can get it anytime she is there in her most revealing or skimpy outfit. Make sure her stats are high and buy her a drink and compliment her, wait 10 minutes and follow her into the restroom.

Aug 16, 2016
Hrmm... g
Who is fuckable? Because I cant fuck anyone
Many girls have handjobs and titjobs, but about half of the girls have full penetration scenes.
These are several sex scenes with Yvette, Amy, and Alice, who have the most content so far. Then one or two each with Natasha, Jessica, Faye, Heather, and Joy. And snu-snu with Ivy.
Brenda, Lacey, Renee, Eva, Jennifer, Deliza, Desire, and Aly do not appear to have sex scenes yet.

Reactions: akasnoopy

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
i cannot upgrade just downloaded the file and put it in the game folder but still have version 11.0.2 View attachment 129171
Try deleting the cache folder (inside the game folder), although that shouldn't be necessary any more. It won't hurt.
If this doesn't help either, you didn't copy the new *.rpyc files to the correct location.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
In my attempt to fix the hacking bug I downloaded the "gui_screens" file, installed it into the game folder and it broke other things such as my ability to get intimate with Yvette, who up till now was the most promising for sex (already got the BJ).
PS: It broke every girls' intimacy button...

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes