Jun 4, 2017
Almost half the renders for the wet T competition (which is kind of a boob competition) are already done. I want to add some more options (e.g. girls cheating by exposing breasts, bragging, making fun of other girl's breasts etc.). The basics will be the same as for the butt competition, but it should be a lot more fun like that.
That's the best news I've heard in a while. :)

Jun 4, 2017
As much as I don't want to, I have to agree with you on a lot of the poses.

Closing the eyes would help a lot in making it look better and which is a plus, would only require one spot render for a girl that can be used to fix all 8 or 9 grope renders for the girl. Changing the head position and eyes for the MC and the girl could work for some too. . . .

Maybe I could use a general "No - not now" image for all actions (kiss, grope, hug). This would mean "only" 8 or 9 new renders for each girl instead of 27.
Sounds like a couple good, simple solutions to me.

Any Body

Jul 5, 2018
Does the patch work for Mac, I downloaded the game and the patch then replaced the game folder with the one from the patch but when i try to open the game I get an error message, have I done something wrong?

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Does the patch work for Mac, I downloaded the game and the patch then replaced the game folder with the one from the patch but when i try to open the game I get an error message, have I done something wrong?
I'm Mac and it worked on my system. Other than losing the "h" (hide) feature and a couple of the minor bugs mentioned in the thread, (Natasha maid, etc.) it seems to be working fine for me.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Where did you copy the file too?
I'm not very familiar with Mac, but for me on my PC rather than copy the game folder into the main folder, I saved the game folder that I downloaded and uncompressed somewhere else. The I opened that Game folder and copied all the files within and then pasted them into the Game folder underneath the main folder. Hope that makes sense. I found that sometimes I couldn't get whatever uncompression program I used to uncompress and then over-write the files unless I did it manually.

Reactions: Any Body

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Well in my perfect world "Sister Wars" becomes a real thing. Butt contest, wet t-shirts, pole dancing, the entire gamut. Of course that means Jessica's sister, Carla will have to join the cast, but thoughts of "Sister Wars" between Amy/ Alice and Jessica/Carla cause my head to explode!

And for those of you that have forgotten what Carla looks like ...

View attachment 128279
Don't know how I missed it before, but playing the game after the latest update I learned that Eva has a twin sister! You just know her sister's name must be Ava. So when Ava visits the island we could have a Battle Royal of Amy/Alice, Jessica/Carla and Eva/Ava doing the butt contest, wet t-shirt, pole dancing, oh the possibilities are endless.

Any Body

Jul 5, 2018
I'm not very familiar with Mac, but for me on my PC rather than copy the game folder into the main folder, I saved the game folder that I downloaded and uncompressed somewhere else. The I opened that Game folder and copied all the files within and then pasted them into the Game folder underneath the main folder. Hope that makes sense. I found that sometimes I couldn't get whatever uncompression program I used to uncompress and then over-write the files unless I did it manually.

Worked perfectly, thank you.

Reactions: Bantry
Jun 4, 2017
Question, @darkhound1: why did you add getting caught watching Yvette/Amy/Alice in the shower to the "events" in the phone? I don't consider that progress . . . It's going to bug me, because I don't want them yelling at me and ordering me out of their rooms, but I don't really like having the "Not Yet Discovered!" sitting there, either.

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
I deleted the game folder, downloaded the patch and unzipped it into the main folder, replacing the game folder that I deleted earlier and received this. Any ideas what I did wrong and how to fix it?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 198, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 445, in script
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 445, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 363, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 388, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/window_icon.png'.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "D:\More games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\More games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\More games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 149, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\More games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 835, in run_context
context.run()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "D:\More games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\More games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1804, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
$ __gl_test()
_gl_performance_test()
File "D:\More games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\More games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2588, in interact
self.start()
File "D:\More games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1760, in start
self.set_mode()
File "D:\More games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1990, in set_mode
if draw.set_mode(virtual_size, physical_size, fullscreen):
File "gldraw.pyx", line 201, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.set_mode
File "D:\More games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1791, in post_init
self.set_icon()
File "D:\More games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1822, in set_icon
renpy.loader.load(icon),
File "D:\More games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 548, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Holiday Island 0.1.1.0

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Question, @darkhound1: why did you add getting caught watching Yvette/Amy/Alice in the shower to the "events" in the phone? I don't consider that progress . . . It's going to bug me, because I don't want them yelling at me and ordering me out of their rooms, but I don't really like having the "Not Yet Discovered!" sitting there, either.
I think it was a result of the gallery change. To be sure you got both versions and all the renders he made it so you have to fail and succeed the events. For a playthrough without cheats it can be annoying since lowering sneak isn't going happen, but since cheats are enabled I think its fine.

Zeekius

Jun 24, 2018
I deleted the game folder, downloaded the patch and unzipped it into the main folder, replacing the game folder that I deleted earlier and received this. Any ideas what I did wrong and how to fix it?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
$ __gl_test()
_gl_performance_test()
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "D:\More games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\More games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\More games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 149, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\More games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 835, in run_context
context.run()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "D:\More games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\More games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1804, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
$ __gl_test()
_gl_performance_test()
File "D:\More games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\More games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2588, in interact
self.start()
File "D:\More games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1760, in start
self.set_mode()
File "D:\More games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1990, in set_mode
if draw.set_mode(virtual_size, physical_size, fullscreen):
File "gldraw.pyx", line 201, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.set_mode
File "D:\More games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1791, in post_init
self.set_icon()
File "D:\More games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1822, in set_icon
renpy.loader.load(icon),
File "D:\More games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 548, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Holiday Island 0.1.1.0
Did you forget to re add the other 2 folders? i could be wrong but i believe there was at least one more i had to re add because i missed it. The path did not include the other file that was a part of the original game. In the future don't replace the file itself just it contents.

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
Did you forget to re add the other 2 folders? i could be wrong but i believe there was at least one more i had to re add because i missed it. The path did not include the other file that was a part of the original game. In the future don't replace the file itself just it contents.
Ah, I definitely missed something, then. Thanks for that, I've mastered it now. Or at least I've got it to work, anyway :D

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I somewhat agree as I also like having all the pictures filled of the various achievements on my phone. However, as @jikorde pointed out with the cheat codes they are achieved easily enough.

Jun 4, 2017
I think it was a result of the gallery change. To be sure you got both versions and all the renders he made it so you have to fail and succeed the events. For a playthrough without cheats it can be annoying since lowering sneak isn't going happen, but since cheats are enabled I think its fine.
That does make sense.

I somewhat agree as I also like having all the pictures filled of the various achievements on my phone. However, as @jikorde pointed out with the cheat codes they are achieved easily enough.
True, but I'd already figured out that I could use console codes to make it happen. I just don't consider it an achievement. I'll probably end up doing it anyway, though (and then using the console codes to airbrush out the consequences); the blank squares are going to bug me, otherwise.

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Precisely right sir, and Macs are notoriously finicky when using Mac unzip programs on files zipped on the PC. I use The Unarchiver to unzip PC files on the Mac and it works most of the time.

warthog242

May 6, 2018
how to trigger yvette day time secene
Have Yvette assigned to daytime reception, interact/kiss/hug etc her until she changes to her skimpier reception outfit (took a few days for me), then click on her to zoom in and initiate the event. I assume her affection/lust stats have to be high, etc.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes