Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
On his patreon page, I told Darkhound that I couldn't get Eva to sext me. I didn't realize this is a bug that will be fixed with the next update, but Darkhound replied: It can be easily fixed. Too bad I cannot check the game code during my holidays. If I remember it correctly, you could try using the console and type: eva.update_sexting_images()
This didn't work for me. Does anyone know the correct fix?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
On his patreon page, I told Darkhound that I couldn't get Eva to sext me. I didn't realize this is a bug that will be fixed with the next update, but Darkhound replied: It can be easily fixed. Too bad I cannot check the game code during my holidays. If I remember it correctly, you could try using the console and type: eva.update_sexting_images()
That should be correct. Went back and looked at my entries within the console and found that one. There was a TRUE listed after I hit enter. Is that 'TRUE' showing in yours? Other than that I got nothing.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I want to get this
No offense, but I think we all would like to get that from Amy. As for getting the scene in the game you have to tell us what you have tried, variables like stats, wardrobe, etc. Or do you not want to play the game and just want someone to come over and play the game while you watch over their shoulder?

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
A question here. Um... is there an APK for this one? P.C. got busted so... I would like to try it out on my smart phone instead Thanks in advance for anyone who answers my question and have a great evening

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
A question here. Um... is there an APK for this one? P.C. got busted so... I would like to try it out on my smart phone instead Thanks in advance for anyone who answers my question and have a great evening
Not that I know of. However, some people have said they play it on Android devices, but how I have no idea. Also, @darkhound1, the developer, is on vacation/holiday until the end of the month so don't expect a quick answer from there either.

Reactions: Lambert911

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
That is the correct fix, I didn't even know that Eva was bugged, but I just used it and got my first sext from here a day or two later.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
when update next version again?
No offense, but you obviously haven't checked the developer's Patreon page.

You don't even need to be a patron (although I highly recommend supporting him if you can). By checking his page you would know he is on vacation/holiday until the end of the month and his intention is to complete the next update/version upon his return and then release it.

rjczmf

Nov 11, 2017
My saved files Alice , Amy , Faye , Aly , Desire , Heather , Jessica , Eva , Natasha movies file

Nanangmodip

Jul 19, 2018
Noted. Thanks for the info :D
Just search in google "holiday island spear1453blogspot". I cant post link yet because my account is new. The website is a blog from spear1453. He made many port of PC patreon games for android. If your PC is busted (me too), his blog is heaven.

JerseyBoy

Donor
Feb 28, 2018
Using the cheat mod, I've played now for several hours. The artwork is almost as good as "Dating My Daughter". Boob size is a little unrealistic in a couple of cases, but I guess there are some people who will want that. My guy has had sex with 2 different girls which they initiated. There are some bugs in the form of "loose ends" where the program just stops responding to button presses. Some of this may have been due to the cheat mod, I'm not sure. While game play is engaging, I don't see any actual goal to work towards before the game ends. I'm not even sure there is an ending. Not that getting laid by as many hot women as possible isn't a noble goal in itself. This game is a diamond in the rough. Bugs can be fixed and story lines can be added or tweaked. This has the potential to become a great game when it's finished.

Reactions: Papa Ernie
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes